3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 24.03.20 07:28 pm

The genre that you cannot understand?

What I was trying, was not able to understand the joke of autosomal. As well, and souls-like games. And how you do this?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 24.03.20

NightGameMassacre
Will contribute my two cents.
All of the above - genres, not yet fully formed and consisting of mostly mediocre games clones, with the exception, indeed, of DotA-for-nerds and pure souls games from uncle Miyazaki, which are all gone. Autocas, it was popular mostly in children and adolescents, the souls games is more relevant to the older generation. Conclusion - if something is unclear, then either outgrown or nedoros)
He never understood what good is your salpalinja and cooperative sessioncache, MMO tochilina and vrsnih farmatodo (more precisely understood, but to play it yourself - thank you). Of the basic genres I can't stand linear fps Ala jester and the whole spectrum of racing games. As a result, now all and Sundry are cut in Eternal Dumac, and I sit on the stove and turn back nose in anticipation of the Orthodox Cyberpunk and mythical Elden Ring which all hell when reliant. These cakes)

M
MunchkiN 616 24.03.20

complex vapros actually.
there are games which I can understand Pitch by the brain. but it's not any particular genre. may be a stretch, I would have marked the logical-educational games because they are complex and generally uninteresting to have chelenzh effort to their learning. and the fact that I have not known not understood me souvienne including the existence of what I may not know.
there are genres that I don't understand Peck's heart but you can build a model of psychological type MDM will like this genre and look at the enti of the game through a kind of personal emulator.
but the argument about these games and genres boils down to the idea of proper and of some modern trends. for example thinking at the time was surprised by the huge number of all different indie caceva, which in General is similar to classic 2D games of the consoles just not always better in addition. from this point of view, these games for me are some stage and my personal Pitch height and Pitch belief is based on the departure from the gameplay of the principles of such games in favor of complex isometric pseudo 3D games and d games with lots of variables and from them to the hypothetical games with deep structural procedural generation and equilibrium principles of sustainability of the game world. and because seen as there is a platformer in the year since 2008, and Raymond genuine couple there made me wild and angry belching Tama steam Greenlight game. but to understand why these games to play though I, in principle, it can.

r
requiemmm 24.03.20

Don't love and understand the horror, and quite specific. Where you want to wander through the corridors from a third party, an abscess in the game and cursing at the camera that shows anything but need. Especially if it uses the camera to see the list of screamers. Because it usually looks like, here's some canoe in unity with the ugly textures grey on grey, a third of the screen is the figure of the character, go along the corridor, there is no, no, no, no here, looked into the camera viewfinder and died because there was something there. Went from beginning of level *okeefes*.
That does not even want to look at this your fan, play boring and uncomfortable, and why not do them in first person?

Don't understand the quests, which nifiga does not happen. There are good quests, like The Book of Unwritten Tales, puzzles diluted the plot, dialogue, killer humor and funny clips. Is Siberia and the like with a dull wandering on the locations between the dull puzzles. It is clear that classic, you have to pass, such as for General development, but I just can't.

Well, kintz QTEшное not exactly my genre. Messed up the scene and replayed, and the controls can be remapped and then do XS what button you press once wryly console port.

Royal battle and other refuge students, like Dodi, of course, I'm too old for this shit:)

B
BattleEffect 24.03.20

Sports games.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.07.20

Kintz

y
yariko.v 16.07.20

I can not understand the genre of sports simulation. In particular, computer football, sit in front of a monitor and watch for running men it's like...

D
Dogmit 16.07.20

yariko.v
I can not understand the genre of shooters. To sit in front of the monitor and shoot at the running men is like ...