3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay775 26.09.19 03:43 pm

No longer turn on flashlight (Metro Exodus)

Anyone have problem with the flashlight? I stopped at the location of the Caspian sea. At first it was not critical, have night vision, but when the struggle with the spiders that without a flashlight, they did not win any rounds is not enough. If anyone has encountered this problem and managed to solve it, please share. I think to try to re-take the Chapter, but do not want to start over, not knowing if it will help.
33 Comments
Sort by:
1122232015 26.09.19

DAMN KRC started the mission under the earth where the spiders light to scare away the evil and that he then ceased to work ((((((

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.09.19

One billion one hundred twenty two million two hundred thirty two thousand fifteen
It's like the plot is conceived, I am also in the dark took place, but there are plenty of lamps which can be switched on.

D
Ded MastDay 26.09.19

POLKOVNIK2005
It depends where if on the Caspian sea, then this is a bug because of the connection of the flashlight with the lights of the loaf. But if in the forest there it is not included because of high radiation. As it should be. Lighter and Molotov to help. 1122232015
Spoiler Response, as in the forest it is disabled due to high radiation, there is still background noise and crackling appears. This is normal. But there seems like people write that they have ceased to work in the Caspian sea.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 26.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
In the Caspian sea, it was all good, in the forest lost in the dungeon is not included here and I thought it was in the story, but in Response he again stopped and turned, I almost the whole mission was a lighter, in the end I had to open the door to the generator and I tried immediately to turn on the lamp and it's working again.

I
Igor Savko 26.09.19

Guys I need your help. Stopped working charging for flashlight!!! Now can't get the flashlight to charge, and in Novosibirsk is very difficult.

N
Nikolay775 26.09.19

Ihor Savko
Hi. More, he never pulls the charging or pulls but the scoreboard is at zero how do not shake? When did you stop? Night vision works? Which version of the game, and where steam or epic?

G
Gordon22 26.09.19

Ihor Savko
same problem! the game is epic

A
AhtiarSMS 26.09.19

Guys Novosibirsk, Russia). Bolted PNV - hammering the button - nifiga does not work. And then I remembered the genre of the game, type fear lalala)) And I have no fear, and disgust from the withered corpses.. any closure and the first wish in a JUG to plant the whole cone. Especially enraged leeches
Yes, indeed, green grna appears and wandered current zajigalki. By the way, helps not worse night vision. still burns wide web

PS Thanks for the replies.

A
Alexander_treze 26.09.19

The guys who have a bug, take a train or a car,pollucite-turn off the lights. I helped!

P
PawJaguar 26.09.19

He was faced with the same problem. After the mission with the children in the catacombs with the spiders, after anomalii where the torch for the ideas of the developers must go out, he eventually did not turn on. Charging at zero and can not be charged. A bug with the machine, switching off and on of lights — didn't help. So Polissia in Novosibirsk and were lighter because there is dark as f***. But after going through the subway and when he reached the Institute, once again in anamalous area and lo and behold, the torch has earned as before.

So everyone who extinguished the torch in mission with children, I recommend patience and to reach the research Institute in Novosibirsk, only there I was able to activate the flashlight.

V
VladikGadik 02.12.20

AND WHAT TO DO IF HE DOES NOT GET INTO THE CAR?!?!?!?

J
Julikg 13.06.21

What to do if the flashlight goes out and does not turn on, it happened on the Volga river, I tried to charge it, but the charging does not work?

S
Snow70 13.06.21

Nikolay775
Where the spiders the lantern does not work according to the plot =) There is interference =) This is how it should be ...
In the research institute in winter it will be the same ...
Your screen is all in dots, this is a lot of radiation, because of this, the flashlight and night vision devices do not work