3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormreaver 24.03.20 07:43 pm

Kraft. Impressive in its pointlessness. (Dead Space 3)

No, well, that's true. Of course, I'm not talking about Kraft rounds\of first aid kits, that goes without saying. I want to say about guns. What's the point? Almost all the weapons in the game, except the cutter is absolutely useless. With the strength of the local mobs all the creativity is negated, and the total ammo and not finish.

Take, for example, the pipe cutter From the local tactics of the battle We are not afraid of the paladin, twenty of us and one of him the use of a controlled saws impossible and generally smacks of nonsense, and if we take the variation with power blade, the damage and cost of ammo is the same cutter, only much worse.

Don't know, I've tried a bunch of combinations, but each time barely killing 3-4 of the necromorphs, I switchalso back to the cutter (without the grenade launcher, even, with a rotating module. As of now I regret that I accidentally dismantled a bonus for saves X2) and scattering the chips all the way to the bench. From the bench to collect a new combination and repeat... Cutter counter all. Cut off limbs? Easy, but at least two. Shoot to kill, without aiming at the panic of\environment,\dozen mobs (pack of skeletons)? Can. To kill Cerbe... Unitologist with 1 shot to the head without much effort? Easily. Shoot the hunter on the run? Can.

So, maybe you found a really effective combination, or I'm right and it's hopeless?

PS How can you kill the black nekromorfa not-cutter +8 damage? But four at the same time?
P. P. S. In the early stages will fit the gun without the upgrades, here since the 14th Chapter, when 80% of the necromorphs blacken (black slasher and the miners is a thing...) it takes quite a different turn.
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spuner337 24.03.20

Valorsworn
Add me as friend on Origin,will give you Evangelist
Nick Faustrain

r
rok2023 24.03.20

Riveting machine guns at 200 rounds and a flamethrower stamps 2 126 rounds,all this economy together with acoperisurile put all...the only negative - a lot of ammo eats)

K
Kerag1985 24.03.20

You, my dear, I just don't understand what a CVT how it works.
With regards to pilares... it affects all targets, ranked, if strengthened with modules on damage, then one shot is enough to poopball feet all the necromorphs in a narrow corridor.

I wear cutter only as secondary weapon..it is effective against unitologist (in the head). On the Hardcore difficulty level, it is irrelevant, even if amplified.

Primary, this is a MK-II frame, which planted the two emitter Tesla... top has a Toroidal detractor, shoots slowly, but hitting the target, eletroacre beat the next opponents and stop them by giving the opportunity to shoot more. Enhanced modules for rate of fire and damage. Thus, one direct hit goal posts and stop others. (Small even with two shots kills the whole gang at once)

On the bottom is the Compressor, with the Bouncing Bola such garbage in the hallways, and everywhere, it's hard to miss -- even hitting the wall or floor..it will bounce and fall into someone, cutting off a leg or ass. Also very useful for finishing off crawling purposes.

This weapon is extremely economical and powerful, but takes only at close and medium ranges. (For far the same cutter). At close range can be a problem, it does not discards, but that is stasis, and a Compressor of kotorogo you can start shooting like crazy, without aiming, even preferably in the floor in front.

d
dexex 24.03.20

in the vicinity there is nothing more beautiful than the double grenade ...pumped ...12 Saratov everything is normal mow ...but it's close..

I
Infiltrator 24.03.20

In my opinion Kraft is certainly not necessary to call and is happy. Be scared if it becomes necessary for passage.

K
Karalex 24.03.20

Machine gun+chain malamet+ acid bath (of course, pumped) - completed Survival on heavy with no problems

M
Mas_Kameleon 24.03.20

Tesla, the variable-speed compressor+hydraulic hammer. Passed at all levels of difficulty, never failed

S
Sergey 156 24.03.20

You survival try with a torch hike. Immediately smear. You Kraft and given to you as you increase the difficulty of the game has created more and more powerful weapons.

c
clover537 16.02.21

the machine writes "the chain cannot be sold", what should I do?