3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sluga Beliara 24.03.20 07:47 pm

Remember the iconic games of the 1990-ies - 2000-ies

Found at his dacha disk with one cool toy (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King). That would now be a remake it would make!
Spoiler
Spoiler
And now specifically on the topic of the forum. Dear Pg users, I have a suggestion. Let's put pictures of the old, but cool and iconic games (it is desirable that the discs were licensed). Genre is welcome any. Please tell us what were your impressions from your game. Can even tell some heartwarming story associated with the game!
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beliar's Chosen 24.05.21

I watched the 1998 film "Saving Private Ryan" and remembered another interesting disc. I present to your attention the licensed game of 2005 Call of Duty 2.
Spoiler
Spoiler

K
Katanar 24.05.21

Here are my childhood favorites, so far the first has come to mind.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

C
Clerick85 08.09.21

only the STALKER trilogy and the Postal trilogy remained and the rest rang out

Y
Yztrix 08.09.21

A computer game from childhood in 1995 in the genre of an escape room from the studio Sierra Entertainment.

Spoiler

N
No_time_for_gaming 08.09.21

sell discs with
rare games ;)

D
Dryush 08.09.21

Great game

F
Fokolqoer 08.09.21

I think cyber punk 2077 was cult in its day but dls never came out

k
kurskiy 08.09.21

Hmm, cult ... Wolfenstein, DOOM, Quake, Diablo, Fallout, Warcraft, Allods, IL-2, which made Russian gamers buy devices for aircraft simulators.

k
kurskiy 08.09.21

Fokolqoer
What time? It came out last year.

X
Xander lee 08.09.21

M
Maxim Zaharov 08.09.21

Xander Lee are
you by any chance my clone? All my favorite childhood games are pointed out !!!

S
Sergey Panin13 08.09.21

Asai_Kanta went
the same way)

S
Sergey Panin13 08.09.21

I played 80% of games, it turns out that there are also memories from games ... and quite pleasant

... THEKILLER. 08.09.21

Koks77740
there was also an editor and a bunch of mods from clothes to a nuclear explosion

S
Slayer1993 08.09.21

Here is my collection, although it is actually much larger, somewhere there are even cartridges from Sega, but somehow too lazy to look

S
Slayer1993 08.09.21

A.Soldier of Light, I remember that in some amusement park in our city there were such devices, and one of them had a rail shooter like House of the Dead (maybe it was it, but I don't remember such monsters there) , but instead of zombies there, it seems, it was necessary to shoot some flying creatures: D

r
red_communar 08.09.21

My selection (in addition to what was posted above like GTA, Half-Life, Hitman and others:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

X
Xander lee 08.09.21

Maxim Zaharov
we, children of the 90s, have more in common than the current generation, between sisters and brothers.

I
Ilya Smoky 28.10.21

Yes, there were times, on the network in an Internet cafe with the guys were cut in CS 1.6

I
Ilya Smoky 28.10.21

GTA, punisher, max payne, postal 2, tekin 3