3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sluga Beliara 24.03.20 07:47 pm

Remember the iconic games of the 1990-ies - 2000-ies

Found at his dacha disk with one cool toy (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King). That would now be a remake it would make!
Spoiler
Spoiler
And now specifically on the topic of the forum. Dear Pg users, I have a suggestion. Let's put pictures of the old, but cool and iconic games (it is desirable that the discs were licensed). Genre is welcome any. Please tell us what were your impressions from your game. Can even tell some heartwarming story associated with the game!
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asai_Kanta 15.10.20

Spoiler
Robbery planning simulator. For me, then a schoolboy, the opportunity to just walk around the city in between robberies, chat with others, buy new cars for robberies, and just to ride around the city. In general, I love the games published snowball interactive, on them because as a bonus was a bunch of demos of other games, actually so I learned about the existence of Va-Bank.

K
K0TOFEU 15.10.20

I
Izbrannyy Beliara 15.10.20

I found some more interesting games. I'll start with the game, which was the ancestor of a whole series of games. I'm talking about Call of Duty 2003.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Call of Duty: United Offensive was released in 2004
Spoiler
Spoiler
And now, here's a classic role-playing game) Ohkhkhhh, how many warm memories associated with this game. So, the iconic Gothic 2.
Spoiler
Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.10.20

Servant of Beliar
At first I thought that I created such a theme 8) After all, I consider the old games the best, not graphon fed.

gaming machines from the ninetiesI's also called "gaming machines," but the word "automatic" sounds strange ) Weapons. And the "device" is understandable.

Which of those present played on such? ^_^

Heroes of TriImno so I always called them: "Heroes of the Three"
Original title: "Heroes of Sword and Magic 3." The third part brought the excellent second part to perfection. The fourth was a strange, special part in the series, it is good in its own way.
A fifth of so-so, only graphon is good, but not the graphon games are valued. And then the recession of the series.
Here are the screenshots from the third:

And here... When you're high 8)

Map editor:

Doom, zuake, HL and other Assembly and Pirates))

A
ABRAScovyy 15.10.20

I remember the counter-strike 1.6 the most.

V
Voin Morgota 15.10.20

The ancestor of the Assassin. The tenu is kind of called, beautiful locations, cool music. And of course the emphasis on silent elimination of opponents. Driver or second, then third, same scoring game.

P
Paratraher 15.10.20

Yeah. Call of Duty it was something. I don't remember what part I was hanging out for a day at the computer.

N
NSV1 15.10.20

Nature-product with Amazon-a. Had to buy because of CD-Key to play online
No One Lives Forever 2
Spoiler
Contract J.A.C.K.
Spoiler

D
DarkNessGame 15.10.20

Zuake 1,Sounter Strike 1.6,Driver 2,Warcraft II,Serious Sam 1,Far Cry 1,Vivisector Beast Inside in These Masterpieces Play So Far

K
Koks77740 15.10.20

Operation Flashpoint Elite for XBOX
Regret on PC this game is much worse!

For me, this game is the best about war! It's just a masterpiece, the disc was immediately if you can say so three versions of the game.
1. For the U.S. Army
2. For the Guerrilla
3. Additional tasks where played for both the Russians and the AMERICOS Built-in Editor
Online game
I remember buying it brought home, unpacked and launched, a few seconds later took out the disk and smacked that there is urine against the wall, the disc flew off and fell behind the cupboard. I've never seen such squalid graphics! Years later I read in the game magazine how The Russians and AMERICOS play games, The Russian buys a few discs puts, if the game does not like the first few minutes, throws out and puts the next! That's what I did! DESPITE the fact that they like the game or not, most of them still pass the game, well, and described the advantages of this option. I remembered about the game behind the closet, took it out and with great torment began to pass it, after a couple of hours this game won my heart! I'm still playing it today! Not all the options tried out! Many pass the game as it is kind of laid down according to the script and each mission ends very quickly!

I'll give you an example:

There is, for example, a task where you need to advance to the airfield and destroy helicopters. Around patrols, go BMP, TANKI, URAL, Uasy, in the mountains and forests hidden SHILKI. Bypass all this is not difficult, bypass, out of the forest attack on the airfield, destroy the security, mine helicopters, blow up and go to the collection point, the whole game is the end of 5-10 minutes! Not interesting!!! I play so destroy patrols (weapons with silencer ) where it is possible to do on quiet then you can arrange ambushes on trucks, tanks, and bumps, trucks, that is, clean up the map and advance to the airport, this is one option. The second is the only technique on the roads do not touch and look all over the map sewing and systematically destroy them along the way removing foot patrols, destroying all to one capture truck and rushing to the forest near the airport, disembark and through the forest go to positions for capture, destroy stealth security, sit in a helicopter, climb into the sky, well that the sewings have already destroyed, and fly to destroy all the living on the map , after complete destruction we return to the airport to mine all the equipment, baba! And we go to the collection point. The mission has passed! If you play so in every mission where possible will discover a lot of new things! You can tell for a long time! That's just no one will read it! Laziness!

y
yariko.v 15.10.20

Also remembered a few interesting games, and I played them 10 years after their release, but they still I really liked:
The Longest Journey (1999)
Dune 2000 (1998)

k
ksasha97 15.10.20

For me, cult were AE2 and AoM, could play them really for hours

b
borman 15.10.20

Is this a cult game, it's all, here's Advent Rising here's a really cool cult stuff.

D
Dark Kahn 15.10.20

Hitman Codename 47, Dungeon Siege, Gothic 1, Carmageddon and Ralli under DOS.

v
vertehwost 15.10.20

game archangel 2002 my first game on the computer, I hope that someday will come out about it something else

well, who doesn't know the matrix game -they need remakes

d
den_v_d 15.10.20

there's one game I've been playing once a year for 20 years. "Cursed Lands." (just don't weave in here the previous Allods and all sorts of shit, later made by fans.

K
Kotius 15.10.20

den_v_d
Cool was the game :) The first part really liked, but unfortunately the comp in those days was not and I played with a neighbor :(
Here's another cool toy "Goldilocks" (especially the soundtrack is remembered)

M
Micolton 15.10.20

Battle zone.Game of the 98th year. I didn't have a computer at that time, only from the army quit. I worked during the day, and in the evening my friend was hacked.

u
ugf16349 15.10.20

My first pc game is Max Payne, a pirate fargus.

P
Pecos_Bill 15.10.20

Personally, I liked the Baldurs Gate 1.2 series from the old games from 1990 to 2005; Icewind Dale 1,2; Fallout 1,2; Devil may Cry; Gothic1,2; TES 3 Morrowind, Arcanum , Prince of Persia 1.2.3 and recently launched games such as Final Fantasy 7, Resident Evil 1.2, Silent Hill... in general at that time there were a lot of cool games and the ones that I wrote is not all that I went through. I won't show the box because I played pirates