3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalhaun 24.03.20 07:47 pm

What do you think of Barney Calhoun? (Half-Life 2)

YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT the REBEL UNDER the guise of City of BARNEY CALHOUN. WHO WAS THE SECURITY GUARD AT BLACK MESA. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIM?
101 Comments
Sort by:
J
J-Banshee 24.03.20

Normal people, Shaw's have to say.

I
Igor Surov 24.03.20

Calhoun
do not write kapslokom, fix the first post

Barney...well, quite cool Perses it would be boring

E
EN.Counter 24.03.20

Barney funny dude,drunk, too.:)

C
Cynic 24.03.20

Baring - our chelovek.

S
S-e-A 24.03.20

Barney is a good person, buharik, and one of my favorite Persians in half. It is a pity that in the 2nd episode of his no, but he's probably alive and still didn't give Gordon a beer!

S
SoNik Gray 24.03.20

Barney looked steeper in HL1 Blue shift. I wonder if he is in the 2nd episode went for a beer?

V
Vir Norin 24.03.20

One of the coolest characters in the game. it helps to defuse the situation with his funny phrases) I Have the following question, and what Barney you like with stubble or without?

R
Rapid 24.03.20

With bristles is better because it shaves was in blue Shift.
Barney is a great character, brave, resourceful, strong and so on and so forth. Was even more testing than Freeman. That's just sad that in HL2 he was made the buffoon, as from Kleiner.

x
xDDGx 24.03.20

and what Barney you like with stubble or without?
Flies with a bristle brush and dry leaves in your hair =D

R
Rapid 24.03.20

Dry leaves rule!!! :)))

G
Gleb aka Iron Shake 24.03.20

But I came to this very interesting and smart question.Barney how many years!?
Judging by the first half he was roughly the same as and Freeman,while in Hl2 it looks quite is not an old!
Maybe G-man in his stasis stuck at the moment as Barney sleep?And Barney about it does not even know!?

In short, I do not function!Maybe you people know?

R
Rapid 24.03.20

I'll tell you how old it was in HL1. There he was just 23 years old, he's younger than Freeman for 2 years. In stasis he obviously did not happen (there is information about his involvement in the seven hour War), and then in HL2 he's about 42 years

K
Komodo Saurian 24.03.20

Judging by the gray hair at his temples - he was in the area for 40 years. That is, in principle, agree with the views of the Rapid.

G
Gleb aka Iron Shake 24.03.20

In fact it is.But I think he looks 30-35 years.Unless you do not think so?

K
KeFEAR 24.03.20

So... well I have the friction all the time))) work like that))

p
pilich 24.03.20

To view Barney 27-30 years (if not prismatrivalsya to detail)

R
Rapid 24.03.20

Yes, in appearance. But in the story he is 42

N
NightHawkreal 24.03.20

I wonder where he went out after the 1st episode, I thought I met him in the white grove, but looked closer and realized that it wasn't him.

p
pilich 24.03.20

to NightHawkreal
Barney rebel went to the white grove. Just showed it to us. Maybe he will appear in EP3.

R
Rapid 24.03.20

First, according to one authoritative person, Barney will be in EP3 and we expect changes in his suit.
I think he went not to the White Grove. I think he left with rebel on a small forest bases to fight with them. I do admire his character. Compare Gordon and Barney. They were absolutely the same suffering, both have experienced a lot in Black Mesa, both were miraculously saved (the miracle role played Jimin). Now contrite: Gordon, everybody knows, everybody praise it. And Barney nobody had heard. What is most valuable - the fact that Barney is not drawn to celebrity. He could walk around among the rebel, saying, I'm so cool, I was in Black Mesa, I am the best friend Gordon, and so on. But he was merely fighting in the rebel ranks, he was one of them, he had them in a Board. Moreover, it is also not a net and always among the first are the bullets
This is what a real man