3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalhaun 24.03.20 07:47 pm

What do you think of Barney Calhoun? (Half-Life 2)

YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT the REBEL UNDER the guise of City of BARNEY CALHOUN. WHO WAS THE SECURITY GUARD AT BLACK MESA. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIM?
101 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 24.03.20

Hey! Vologda! Where will went? Just don't go to the person, and everything will be OK :)

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

Anyone who who would call Barney the coward, cowardly, or petty, will have to deal with me!:)
And me!

H
Helena No4ka 24.03.20

Barney - not a coward, not a coward, and not petty. He's just slimy... I don't understand something about him... And why he's under our feet threw the crowbar, and a gun do not share?.. Soon the game will go new, then just tell, and screenshots of the desired look. And to deal with - it's very interesting :))) so what you gonna do to me? Zaplyuyut? Stones showered? Banned? I am under the table from fear. Why nobody forbids you to throw mud at Alix?

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

He's just slimy...
He's actually the best friend of Gordon.
Why is he under our feet threw the crowbar, and a gun do not share?..
This is the favorite weapon of Gordon. And symbol CL. And with the suit you can even combine to kill with the crowbar without straining.
And to deal with - it's very interesting :))) so what you gonna do to me? Zaplyuyut? Stones showered? Banned? I am under the table from fear
Exile from the forum. Joke.
Why nobody forbids you to throw mud at Alix?
Because she is a nobody.

H
Helena No4ka 24.03.20

Alix is a good girl, her soul at a glance. The only thing annoying is that it is their thingy all the time she enjoys, and does not give us. Bored to stand before the closed gates.
Be expelled from all forums - not an easy task... There, some chase-chase, and they all blather and blather.

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

Alix is a good girl, her soul at a glance. The only thing annoying is that it is their thingy all the time she enjoys, and does not give us. Bored to stand before the closed gates.
Alix one. They replaced her best friend Gordon, Barney. He could handle anything. Plus her stupid smile and stupid jokes. In the beta it was better.

C
Cvoxalury 24.03.20

To poslednim posts:
---
Yes, there are all ordinary, normal people. In life all such. You need to learn to evaluate people and their actions from different angles, from the point of view opposite to yours. Alix is no worse than ordinary girls. Barney's a simple guy. In the broken world, they behave like human beings, and anyway, in HL2 there are no obviously bad or obviously good characters. They all have pros, cons, annoying techniques, an anomaly in the behavior. That's what makes HL2 not black and white, but vitally realistic. And to think that Aliks nobody or Barney feeds secret envy, hatred of Gordon, it's the same, what is considered Brin-the villain or the Alliance-definitely the enemies of humanity. HL2 characters are multifaceted, and are not devoid of human weaknesses. But they were able to save humanity, even Brin - the man and personality.
---
So try to refute me.

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

Gordon has no friends
Is. Barney is his best friend.

H
Helena No4ka 24.03.20

I do not believe... It's just a brother in arms, nothing more.

C
Cvoxalury 24.03.20

The fact that Barney is a friend of Gordon (and I'm in the game never saw mention of the fact that he is the best friend) has nothing to do with the identity of Alix.
---
And my argument... perhaps they are so clearly outlined that invisible on the background of each other...
---
If we are to understand, then you can do without a car, walking distance to Nova Prospekt or White trees, or without the mount (boards can be cracked and without weapons...)
---
My main arguments - the absence of your own :)

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

I do not believe... It's just a brother in arms, nothing more.
Yes? You look like Barney meets him.
If we are to understand, then you can do without a car, walking distance to Nova Prospekt or White trees, or without the mount (boards can be cracked and without weapons...)
You can just do nothing. So logical.
My main arguments - the absence of your own :)
Maybe.

H
Helena No4ka 24.03.20

Yes? You look like Barney meets him.
Normally meets. The Professor ordered him to hold Gordon in a hidden loophole. Barney, like a real soldier, complied with the order. On the way reminded about the beer (I'll be). And nothing more was...

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

On the way reminded about the beer
And that's in 20 years!

C
Cvoxalury 24.03.20

---
I'm not going to do anything. Passersby. So logical.
---

H
Helena No4ka 24.03.20

Just read your ancient post about secretly hates and hesitated. This is th I was sharp... But still, jealous. He then led a revolt and sort of calmed down (had the laurels of glory), and then completely disappeared from sight.

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

Here's another way:
Also here it was confirmed that Gordon and Barney were familiar in the "Black Mesa". Alix reported that when Dr. Kleiner has lost their keys, Barney and Gordon competed, who will fall into the Cabinet, breaking the door.

H
Helena No4ka 24.03.20

Barney and Gordon competed, who will fall into the Cabinet, breaking the door.
How many years in the game, this was not observed... :)))

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

But still, jealous.
Jealous of the fact that Gordon is involved in very dangerous battles with enemies? Especially he had to rejoice. Have no Heva.
How many years in the game, this was not observed... :)))
It's actually not related to the game.

H
Helena No4ka 24.03.20

Time for the game is not true, and it is not a subject for discussion.
And that was in the game, and was in the game:
The other was not? Was not.
In danger climbed cautiously? Climbed with caution.
The orders of the professors fulfilled? Performed.
Beer is not given? Beer is not given.
The gun is not given? The gun is not given.

N
Nihiliant 24.03.20

Time for the game is not true, and it is not a subject for discussion.
Why? It was said in EP1. So true. A lot of the story need to be cut once does not apply to the game. Can't do that.
The other was not? Was not.
Was
In danger climbed cautiously? Climbed with caution.
Helped Gordon
Beer is not given? Beer is not given.
He has other things a lot.
The gun is not given? The gun is not given.
The crowbar is the best friend of Freeman.