3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadterrorist563 26.09.19 03:45 pm

The graphics card is not running at full capacity.

in games you can see that it works in sex force, but furmark to 95
a bunch of my CPU less suitable, the operative checked another is SSD, actually I don't know why this is happening
29 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 26.09.19

Alexxerr
The campaign just dust everything is covered

a
antonrogov 26.09.19

You're most likely pumped up unnecessary Windows update, drivers or something else. Roll the system to the place when there was no brakes. And it is better to blow everything to hell, put a clean vin7 build 7600, Nakata servicepack 1, driver that came out about a year after the publication of your video card and be happy. How to put servicepack, drank all the update center Windows.

X
X_ray_83 26.09.19

Deadterrorist563
You troclet percent cooling change or clean 81-87 degrees up the wazoo for FX 4300 !

D
Deadterrorist563 26.09.19

X_ray_83
trust me he's OK with it because it is so 4 years plows

D

X_ray_83
so the cooler is shit

v
vitalik76 26.09.19

antonrogov wrote:
How to put servicepack, drank all the update center Windows.
Not the fact that after that will run new games. If the new game play is not planned, then no issues.
Deadterrorist563 wrote:
trust me he's OK with it because it is so 4 years plows
Our business is to point out the problem, your job is to score or not. According to the website for AMD FX 4300 max. temperature 70.5°C.

Then you decide to invest in this iron or not. Personally, I think that this iron game can be called a very big stretch and not for new games. I would have thought about the upgrade and not waste money on patching holes in old hardware. Although clean the CPU cooler and replace the thermal grease, in principle, will not be superfluous.

Deadterrorist563 wrote:
so the cooler is shit
Did so. For 4 years he worked,and now ceased.

Y
Your_Fever 26.09.19

Dogma
So what are 4K then?
Need higher to take
Worthless when video card is idle at baniowska full HD

a
antonrogov 26.09.19

vitalik76 wrote:
Not the fact that after that will run new games.
I only have Edge Lights 5 not working and new Down (they need to update that information from certain sources very, very slow system and make it impossible to run certain games or programs). Well, so none to play the new game - that still a perversion.

D

In GENERAL, EVERYTHING is SOLVED by REINSTALLING WINDOWS and downloading the necessary drivers, 2 times zoom fps