3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadterrorist563 26.09.19 03:45 pm

The graphics card is not running at full capacity.

in games you can see that it works in sex force, but furmark to 95
a bunch of my CPU less suitable, the operative checked another is SSD, actually I don't know why this is happening
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadterrorist563 26.09.19

the update center is disabled and all such services that slow down the system

w
william1992 26.09.19

Deadterrorist563
So what do you want then?

R
Ryazancev 26.09.19

Deadterrorist563
But Protsyk you have a strap that ties behind.
This is the answer to the question.

D
Dogmit 26.09.19

Deadterrorist563
sounds like you video card is too powerful for full HD that won't boot. In your place I would have thought about a 4K monitor.

A
Apti 26.09.19

fx 4330 acts as a weak point in conjunction with the 1050 ti. Therefore cannot load the videocard on 100%.
Better to upgrade at least to 6300, well, or immediately before the 8300 - they are now worth a penny. Increase feel. But to upgrade a dead platform dubious pleasure

D

Dogma
in this place the humor is not appropriate)

D

Artie
but then why my bundle is much better than the other, but not me?

w
william1992 26.09.19

Deadterrorist563
The system not only consists of Prots and maps. Someone can be better than a dozen reasons

l
legusor 26.09.19

you have it and will not work on full power, that's fine. if you want a full power, then plug in the driver settings DSR to maximum and put the games in 4K resolution DSR, then Unscrew the graphics and scale sliders on max in all games where they are. you will always see 99% power on the graphics card.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.09.19

Nada sliders are extremely trebellina to the processor and demanding on the video card I urovnia
Witcher of tyre for example and metro lat light (or which there are 2 in General I do not remember) farkray 3 and burn Tama map on a full ultramatch with uber super antialaising.
another such story for example can be if the card will be a little VRAM. too lazy to look Lope at 1050. if less than 4GB then this is the cause of farting with a high probability, coupled with the slow Express controller CPU

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 26.09.19

Deadterrorist563
Percent drive and the RAM

D

tests in bf1, broke up the video card set on ultra settings but still none works on the floor of force

D

Alexxerr
I realized this but why did my fps was much higher and in some you can play

a
antonrogov 26.09.19

Ryazancev
Where under the strap that ties behind? 80% is under the strap that ties behind? People-good sense of humor.

S
SonyK_2 26.09.19

Deadterrorist563 wrote:
...broke up the video card set on ultra settings but still none works on the floor of force...
Even if I put a graphics card more powerful, the performance increase was not due to the CPU. When he wrote...
Deadterrorist563 wrote:
...tests in bf1...
...meant Battlefield 1? if Yes, look around what FPS in this game on GTX 1080 Ti processor similar to yours and mine (exact same one).
Spoiler
For comparison, we can see how it works on my bucket (config in the profile and the description of the video).
Spoiler
P. S. do Not have to take screenshots of an external device, he does Afterburner screenshots: just set the desired key combination, format, quality and storage location.
Spoiler

v
vitalik76 26.09.19

If it seems that the graphics card is not at full capacity, so we put the settings on ultra, maximum zoom, maximum anti-aliasing, turn off vertical sync... and I am happy the brakes. I see you have in the screenshots the fps is not particularly large, so 25-30. I do not think that on this hardware, it can be significantly more. There is not so important that what does not necessary to change the hardware entirely. Memory 8Gb is now very small, PERC FX 4430 too stars from the sky is not enough, the graphics card is also not so hot. I don't know if your serious motherboard upgrade CPU without replacing the motherboard, but the percent I would have updated in the first place.

I
Ilya Lyapin 26.09.19

Deadterrorist563
change camp

D

vitalik76
if for good you have to put a new amd on the other socket, and a mother should be is another, even a new strap 8 GB and I make 19K CPU 12 mother and 5500 RAM 2500

D

antonrogov
in some places it is 80 90 to the other ful

D

I decided to check the game is not demanding and she surprised me, instead of the 120 130 as before)