3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 26.09.19 03:45 pm

Who sells Eleks the clergy? (Elex)

Good time of day. Do you such a question, who sells the clergy Eleks? Quest is not clear enough, I found who supplied prep, but of the three options of the clergy, which is under suspicion I think the most suspicious is Siegfried, but no precise facts. The only thing that makes me think of him, it's like he's at the meeting asked got the stuff? but the guard at the main gate who asks Siegfried to blame as it all knocks. He confused me with his request to accuse Siegfried) In principle, you can choose anyone you want, the quest will still read, but I'm concerned about the consequences. In General, who have already passed on, please tell me)
22 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitovt-d 26.09.19

Demon of Night
Questions is good, but spoiler is not necessary

D
Demon of Night 26.09.19

vitovt-d
sorry bro, something I hadn't thought about spoilers(

M
Marvelosi 26.09.19

Did not understand about the Skull next to the frail bars of the enemies, it's clear that the enemy-a monster stronger than me, but here's the catch, I'm 21 LVL stats are above average, the emphasis on close combat still take out 4-5 pokes, especially the Trolls and who above.

Tried to change the difficulty, not some stupid monsters become dumber, the damage from them is the same.

Experience for example, which is also the smallest, 5-min beat 60+ experience, what for then to fight the mobs? Generally look Wank as the suit is also not happy, I grew up out of Hardcore like=( Just time no have so many ehhh.... in short, the dream of balance.

I
Ingbelial 26.09.19

Can someone tell the door code in the Converter in Edan?

A
Atrickki 26.09.19

Demon of Night
The same thing run all night long waiting for some development, three of them as the idols are, do not go to places, and to just blame someone, some nonsense that's running around the second day like a fool from one to another

S
Shine 26.09.19

Taschemta, at some point in the game you can get your own base in order. And it looks like some pretty broken-down wooden houses.
So, is it possible to change the style of the architecture of settlements in the more technologically-developed?
Demon of Night
In this quest only two reports, which should be checked, and on their basis to determine the culprit. And if you include the brain, then everything is pretty obvious.

B
BlooDFeaR666 26.09.19

Demon of Night
I chose Hagen he always evening somewhere lost in the notes and the fact that he asked to merge Siegfried gave me to understand that the people at the gate any also uses and have the dealer put his report not only gives sensible tips but if you look closely, he wrote that watched him night and nothing seemed suspicious alibi he creates also the Keeper of the gate he could pass people who brought drugs into the city and could be with them in the plot so I was just thinking when choosing Hagen

B
BlooDFeaR666 26.09.19

Self-Murderer
if you're talking about a small settlement at the bottom of the flag girl standing and she's selling style 3 factions

S
Shine 26.09.19

BlooDFeaR666
Only your house also.

B
BlooDFeaR666 26.09.19

Self-Murderer
well, they gave you the only house for my needs and not the entire village)

Z
ZloiDoK 26.09.19

Self-Murderer
so in the end is who???

F
F1x_ua 26.09.19

ZloiDoK
the man on the square there is broadcasting, can not remember the name, but not exactly Siegfried and Hagen. The letter F. name like.

B
BlooDFeaR666 26.09.19

F1x_D
Oswald

F
F1x_ua 26.09.19

BlooDFeaR666
ahh well I forgot his name, remember that it is on the area of religion rubbed

B
BlooDFeaR666 26.09.19

F1x_D
the strange quest of course the logic and actions as for me Hagen a perfect candidate but he is not guilty but ive of OBSE I thought the clergy would be a good discipline and they have some shoals in obscene

C
Caradine116rus 26.09.19

guys tell me in quest of Dangerous goods 4 5 and corpse is found there. Where he is his mother???

F
F1x_ua 26.09.19

BlooDFeaR666
I said to him all for the sake of the armor are flooded, it is already very Sosna, and all factions not perfect, it is a pity to reconcile them is impossible.

D
Dejier 26.09.19

Turn on the logic. Look for the person, which is not followed by night. It is clear only one note. And this man..
Polarisworld

K
KaPJIuK_IIIyT 26.09.19

Embelia
Break open her

r
reapergods6666 26.09.19

Where you need a strange key in the quest of a strange mechanism?