3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 26.09.19 03:45 pm

Who sells Eleks the clergy? (Elex)

Good time of day. Do you such a question, who sells the clergy Eleks? Quest is not clear enough, I found who supplied prep, but of the three options of the clergy, which is under suspicion I think the most suspicious is Siegfried, but no precise facts. The only thing that makes me think of him, it's like he's at the meeting asked got the stuff? but the guard at the main gate who asks Siegfried to blame as it all knocks. He confused me with his request to accuse Siegfried) In principle, you can choose anyone you want, the quest will still read, but I'm concerned about the consequences. In General, who have already passed on, please tell me)
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 26.09.19

Embelia
0666 like. But I could be wrong, and then go into the game, throw off all 4 code.

V
Velimudr 26.09.19

BlooDFeaR666
A woman came to the pharmacy to buy the ointment, but forgot the name. Behind the counter is a guy, a young pharmacist. She says to him:
– I need ointment, antibiotic, the letter C.
He went through possible names, it's not that. Went to the chemist.
"Go on," he says – I understand. So what do you want?
The woman repeats:
Ointment for the skin on the letter C, an antibiotic.
– Tetracycline?
Yes.
The first time I guess!
(C) Mikhail Zadornov

No offense, just remembered the joke when I read the proposal ))) itself remembered ))
But...it's too logical, if without jokes.... Oswald, quite in tune with the Asphalt, and audible tones the letters f and I want to say Oswald...so here the same effect.