3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 24.03.20 11:05 pm

Xenus 3 (White Gold: War in Paradise)

Ladies and gentlemen has anyone seen mention of the development of Xenus 3?
Let's dream a little!
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadSiGER 24.03.20

The developers have not yet released the Baptist, official site all is silent, the Deep Shadows, too, not rubber. Yes, the theme Ksenusa, and so revealed my opinion - in the coming 5 years, the new Ksenusa will not, and can not be. And only dream, I'm a fan of Ksenusa, but the third is not waiting waiting for the Baptist, but we'll see.
PS something judging by the activity of the forum fans have Ksenusa not much...

S
SLAVN 24.03.20

Most were playing and forgot about it. I doubt that the third will be released.

R
RadSiGER 24.03.20

NICE
Most were playing and forgot about it.
Yes, but the real fans like me will not forget the game for a long time...

n
no3uTuBko 24.03.20

I have not forgotten and waiting for the sequels

S
SkyGame 24.03.20

wait for further.

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 24.03.20

Vryatli will continue, but maybe in five years, the developers say the last word, or continue. Personally, in my heart and I will never forget this incredible game.

R
RadSiGER 24.03.20

Yes, the game is really good, I remember the first Ksenus in 2005 were... Times...

R

RadSiGER
Yeah, those were good times.

R
RadSiGER 24.03.20

Mc_Crew
Yes, wonderful times, that's for sure...

K
KONSTANTIN-N1 24.03.20

Xenus - the best game in the world, it is a pity that part 2 to it does not hold out:(
Perhaps DEEP SHADOWS will be available, as SEAWORD (who knows - developed Pirates), and more specifically will release an updated game with the original world, but with additions, with a new story, perhaps intertwined with the original. I personally such additions to the dogs like!!!

Y
Yur af 24.03.20

Ksenus to just hold do Buzi. Game class your current is certainly passed before the end there is no sense of monotony.

I would like to see in 3 KSE:
1) Freeplay at the end
2) the Possibility of obtaining the highest rank in the gang and your opportunity to join them ,and the mercenary yeah mercenary no to Comandante Mayer's + ability to receive benefits or income and build a property
4) the bigger vehicle (even though its at sufficiently), the ability to use the repair package and canister on all types of transport.
5) Weapons and their upgrading (not only physically but also external has varied well, there Karabin M4 torch pretsepit a AK 74 grenade launcher, etc.)

D
Dmitriy-MEPHISTOFEL 24.03.20

The guy's not a Stalker !! It would be better there children added , and then the Caribbean but without the kids ! Still would like that there was an opportunity to hire any NPC ! Map more and more diverse! That was the normal and that these have not quality not even touch you !!! More perks !! Movement speed gringo down !!! More weapons - Revolver-Grenade launcher , VSS Vintorez , SVU , AKM-74 , VAL-92 ! Preferably pistols more and it is not interesting to run with one Colt(ANACONDA) Python!!!

D
Dmitriy-MEPHISTOFEL 24.03.20

But still there is a diving Suit with a balloon and mask that you could explore the underwater world with a better wish! Well the underwater world to improve !! Caves at times and there some artifacts still Caribbean pirates many there were !

R

Dmitry you probably head hurt?! Map Hanusa and 1 and 2 is one of the largest in the world of computer games. And it is very diverse and full of all sorts of secrets. Also, you fuck to the full extent! ! ! The entire Arsenal that you have listed was in the game, and we play Genus down. And then you blestnul stupidity. You one hundred percent in 10 years. Artifacts in Stalker, blonde, and we're Genus. + There are so many different treasure you just climb through the archipelago. The world Hanusa, here's a note a lot more and more varied world of Stalker. But the world Hanusa not alive.

S
SBGAlbatros 24.03.20

You are one hundred percent in 10 years

Yeah, and you're 30!

You're MY post-read it, and then teach others)))))

J
JostekeT 24.03.20

Not bad it would be if Xenus 3 will appear)

p
polyhedral 24.03.20

JostekeT
Aha ha)_) the only comments in the topic)

f
fk130 24.03.20

this company has a good action RPG but by the end neodno game and unfinished)+ I fully agree with Dmitry, finally can not in one of the games all the enemy npc was napryazhno stupid, buying Bazooka fiction of extreme otbitsya from the helicopter or tank, and the Islands were similar to the area, one military equipment and robaki PPC, aircraft not fly everywhere and military skirmishes, very much in the game of foreign objects that look beautiful but popolzuyutsya. personally I wish the game had more children, animals, employment NPK, assign to do the keys to the stolen transport, to modify the weapons as expected by all the laws, and residence to pokachivaet so on the taste like in ss2,merc2, and the boring, lame,and procaci equipment, and more polygons battles to use this technique but not stupid to put next.

f
fk130 24.03.20

also, the CDD must also be pracach weapons and how dropout so definitely broken(, armor must also not have a 3 of a kind, to buy such uniform standards tsrushnik and pump and repair and then tired to change them + the weight of the fu of it), to arrange a taxi on time, lack of transport, long transportation, playgrounds vertaleta often atleast 1ну to the location in the house to put a computer with an Internet to make a order on the house(as in headlights край2 to escho grub kanesh can bylob to buy), war groups as precursors to CDD more often used.transport used, garage, warehouse, hiring technicians workers and mercenaries, and such a big game and I feel like a hermit, in order or katesse across the map pressing the w key in order to a few quests later it's over, it is of course possible to limit is not money as it is everywhere, but a simple performance of certain quests. and to weapons bumblebee Nada to add I love the flamethrower)

v
volk_24region 24.03.20

taxi in the first Xenu was, and the second was removed (probably) due to the fact that the map has a lot of water. although they could add a taxi boat