3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The White Knight 24.03.20 11:56 pm

Suggestions for models! (Quake 2)

I have a suggestion! Everyone who needs models ( like the standard monsters ), ask me! (I'll help where I can) ( Now available Ikarus - hover )

Edited: Added tank!
Edited: Added brain!
Edited: Added medic!
Edited: Added iron maiden!
Edited: Added gladiator!
Edited: Added mutant!
89 Comments
Sort by:
T
The White Knight 24.03.20

Download Icarus here!

T

Those who want to try a new model - the tank, let them come here!

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.03.20

Check out the.
Flyer and a Tank, respectively:

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

What can I say? Sounds normal, but the animation is not quite. Curve animation, especially in the tank (when crawling and running, for example). And the size of the model tank is too big. In short, there is still something to work on.

T

Well, the animation of the squat, for example you have light soldier also did, but the animation in 5 frames at the tank while running is not so easy to do, then he goes slowly!

T

And check out my brain! He is here!

A

Looked. Same problems as previous. Animation.

have a light soldier also did not
Did not, because it is not needed when the model itself was altered ) That is when I created a Nightmare mode for the second addon. Thought it would be nice if a simple soldier will have as a weapon, something more powerful than a shotgun. That gave him a shotgun )

animation to 5 frames in the tank when running is not so easy to do
There are 6 frames for running, by the way. Yes, not easy, need to work with animations. Copy one, then manually rotate, for example, a leg or arm... Long story short.

in fact he goes slow!
Yes, but the player can run fast, so I have to figure so that it looked realistic. For example, to not look like a tank gliding across the ground.

T

And brain what is animation?

A

I say, the problems with animations similar to the same problems that other models. It is necessary to change animation order. Where running, there running and nothing more. But all sorts of flippoff, taunt and other not so important.

T

Well he still on the ground! Jogging, where Jogging, wound, where the wound is, the squat where the squat! I Personally watched! EVERYTHING from the stand and to Death (except flippoff, taunt, etc.)! ALL areas have a brain! And the Flier too! Only with the tank imperfections and ALL!

A

Monster almost everything is OK, except the jump (looks crooked still) and crawling (he's not crawling, and walking for some reason, and have to crawl).
The flier slightly crooked animation looks at the end of the stand. In the mode of crouch-stand is also a poser (like walks, but it's not crouch-walk). Mode crouch-walk screwy. Just those steps that he does in crouch-stand proved to be very useful in mode crouch-walk.

v
vnekOnator 24.03.20

Make a model of the doctor!

T

OK, tomorrow I will post the link!

T

The model is ready! Will reveal small problems:
1. At the end of the stand pull the bayonet and pull. The animation of holding the weapon, I found it too boring
2. Not found nachinalsya frames of animation crwalk, so it will be just side

Identify the advantages:
1. Even the bayonet to be found! In crattack it will be to shoot.

Well! I oceniaj! Link

A

The model of the medic cast a spell ) only Point to the flaws:
1. Creeps weird. Actually he's not crawling, and just sits there in the mode of a crouch-walk, and it's nonsense.
2. In the stand constantly playing the firing animation.
3. Jump unnatural. Saw the length of his legs? The animation should be such that it was evident that jumping really high, starting from the floor.

T

1.About it I said I can not find a suitable animation (and if you are trying to make their own, it turns out worse than before!
2. About the shooting I mentioned. (see below)
Before, I was trying to make his model. At the stand he had to wait, and sense then to do the squat in General nebylo! It seemed to me that if there was animation of holding a weapon (you firing), would be better than wait. But I forgot about the shake hands! I expect that he is the type of aiming, but as you can see, the hand tremor was too noticeable.

And by the way, tell me what models are good noticed!

v
vnekOnator 24.03.20

Make skins for the enforcer! And the fact that the medic jumps low, it's even good. The enemy will get confused: would think you did not jump up and will miss. Well, it's like theseira!

T

In A. Soldier of Light, the skins of enforcer!

A

tell me what models are good noticed!
Squat. Bends as it should ) even Though the crawling, unnatural, but cool, because the impression is that he is levitating like hovercraft on the ground )
If I were not criticized, then it's fine. Including running and shooting.

vnekOnator
He rightly said that I have skins. Here is an example of one:

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

v
vnekOnator 24.03.20

A. Soldier of Light, you have fun skins, cartoon. And then it's kind of intimidating.

White Knight, and you have a model soldiers (soldier)? Well, the ones with the Blaster, a shotgun and a machine gun. Can make skins soldierof from ground zero?

T

And than they there differ?