3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20 12:02 am

The ability to kill any NPC? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The ability to kill any NPC? Will she?
33 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Rock. 25.03.20

Dark Kahn
Yes, animals, civilians, but if you kill civilians it will be a warning, as in the whole series of Assassin's creed.

W
Werewolf1986 25.03.20

Dark Kahn

Why do you have to kill them? Enemies chtol not to be missed?

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

therock8050
Werewolf1986
Is not it better like in Rogue to send bounty hunters against GG?

m
mazinily 25.03.20

Dark Kahn
here it will be released and you will know

A
ALIEN 87 25.03.20

I think there's gonna be, like in GTA the cops if watering NPS .....and will chase the horses

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

Codemasters.
Hah. Then I watched a video on the game. The events take place BEFORE the establishment of the brotherhood of assassins, and hence no credo does not yet exist and including a ban on murder.

R
Rabidity 25.03.20

Dark Kahn, all this is not so.
For Laura the game of Yubisofta, the Assassins began to exist even before the time of the first catastrophe of Toba, when Adam and eve escaped from Eden, taking with him an Apple, and started the war between humans and forerunners (ISA), seeking the freedom of all people. All of their features in the form of eagle vision, etc. due to the fact that they had DNA from the precursors, so they could successfully destroy them, for he had immune to the effects of artifacts of Eden.

At the time of the events in Origins, the Brotherhood actually already exists, even has a symbol and hidden blade.
Moreover, the first mention of Assassin in human history appeared in 456 BC when an assassin Darius (he, by the way, the hidden blade was created, and Altair, then it was improved by removing the need to cut your finger) killed Xerxes, and in 323 BC, the assassins had poisoned Alexander the great. Therefore, this game though is the name of the Origins but in fact, the origins of the Brotherhood and there was no smell, because the assassins themselves long existed as an organization. And creed even existed before Al began to write their own code and to revive the Brotherhood after the betrayal of al-Mwilima. He's in his Code, even described the contradictions of the creed that assassins do.

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

Rabidity
Interesting. But what about the planned DLC about the creation of the brotherhood?

R
Rabidity 25.03.20

Dark Kahn
And I do not know. But what is now known about the Assassin and their history, Yubisoft described for many years in the story of games, databases, games, books, comics, released encyclopedia on the world, gave interviews, etc., etc. would Be stupid if they your ENT so crossed out and rewritten one game.

AC 2 was a statue of Darius in the vault under the Villa Auditore in Monteriggioni, another was a statue Itani that by poison of Alexander the great. These two assassin from the ancient world, the rest of the Roman era and the middle ages. In the same way, there is a statue of Amunet, which with the help of a snake poisoned Cleopatra (I wonder if it will add these events in the game).

Can be in Origins, will show the origin, it was the Egyptian brotherhood... Maybe Biek Order in Egypt reformed as Altair in his time, and from this the name is Origins. By the way, Laura is considered that the Egyptian Brotherhood is one of the most ancient, even the Syrian brotherhood (Altair) are unable to survive for so long.

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

Well, who played what is the answer to the subject?

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

Well, no one tried?

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

Surely no one slashed with the sword not a single NPC?

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

- Are you kidding me?

O
Olgyard 25.03.20

Dark Kahn
Yes, you can kill)

J
JeiGee 25.03.20

Dark Kahn
you do not rummage. It's not a ban on murder, and in sync with the ancestor. If the ancestor did not kill, so the more you kill, the more different and desynchronizers with him.

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

JeiGee

So this part is removed?

M
Mihail Golohvast 25.03.20

Rabidity wrote:
he, by the way, the hidden blade was created, and Altair, then it was improved by removing the need to cut off your finger
improved blade of Leonardo da Vinci by removing the need to cut the finger off in part 2,and before that to use the blade Nada had to sacrifice a finger

M

Rabidity wrote:
In the same way, there is a statue of Amunet, which with the help of a snake poisoned Cleopatra (I wonder if it will add these events in the game).
it is in the game is,but I will not spoil)

S
SPR1GGAN 25.03.20

Michael Holocuast
has improved his Altair ,vroed revel in about this article is, and DaVinci speaks about what it has improved ,but he is not
6:50

M

SPR1GGAN
that he remade Altair no word,between Altair and Ezio passed 285 years,it could convert anyone