3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20 12:02 am

The ability to kill any NPC? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The ability to kill any NPC? Will she?
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonakor 25.03.20

Michael Holocuast
No, somewhere it was discussed. Like in one of the pages of the code from AC2.

_
_Mahoney_ 25.03.20

Rabidity
The origins of the mean, not the beginning of the assassins, and the beginning of tamplierov!

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

_Mahoney_

Well, that had to make a game for the Templars.

_
_Mahoney_ 25.03.20

Dark Kahn
Nonsense not say, Decided to fill the gap in the series of assassins, I've also wondered when there was brotherhood, and the knights Templar!, and the story about the desert and the atmosphere went like no way!)

T
Thorgal 25.03.20

Any do not know, but random easily. Poison dart of the enemy. From him dying all around including the peaceful NPCs...

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

Thorgal
And desynchronization not? But if peace PS sword?

T
Thorgal 25.03.20

Dark Kahn
Try it.

D
Dark Kahn 25.03.20

Thorgal

The medication you try.

G
GhostMark 25.03.20

Also upset that there is desynchrony. Wanted a peaceful soak in the GTA. In short a couple kills will get a warning, then can be desynchro. GTA in this plan is real everything is permitted and there is not true and blah blah blah.

G
GeraSP 25.03.20

I XS who wants to do that? GG is. mother. your. MEDJAI! On the contrary, he must protect peaceful citizens!

W
Wolf347 25.03.20

The main character of the mujahedin, the great defender of Egypt. It protects civilians and not killing hippos and other animals!
Th for questions at all(!

W
Wolf347 25.03.20

Dark Kahn
Whats the cure! It has long been hacked you moron!( Another!!!(

G
GEMORRROY 25.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
You yourself are clueless +careless!
Look at the date of writing the comment - December 7, 2017 at 21:20, then neither a tablet to the game and did not smell.
The main character of the mujahedin, the great defender of Egypt. It protects civilians and not killing hippos and other animals!
Th for questions at all(!
Oh?!, honestly?, didn't know)