3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArturBrody 25.03.20 12:03 am

Impressions of the game (Arma 3)

What are your impressions of the full game?
45 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pohuenix 25.03.20

The game just Super! got a question on passing training missions. How to shoot down a helicopter with the Titan the mission of diver?
upd. Understood)))) fucking great game)))
PS. The second has barely played, and this is very like))) it will be necessary later to download scenarios for singles finally SUPER)))

x
xCyberpunKx 25.03.20

In fact the game is good. OK brought and optimization have become better since the beta. Anyways I'm happy after a game tarentines litsuhu bought online.

d
dimsan_s 25.03.20

Bought torrent edition...check it out right now. And the can battle 4 return will have)

P
Pohuenix 25.03.20

Approximately 10 GB of weighs, it is considered without scripts) them later will)

d
djjack 25.03.20

The graphics on ultra really worse than in ARMA 2 with HD-textures:-(
All too bright, oversaturated, now resembles some kind of Edge Lights, and before that was the real palette of all the games that I saw. The only thing like it in the schedule - well-drawn torpedo cars.

Of my other impressions: I see that a couple of glitches still gone and loaded the game became much faster!

PS License...

d
djjack 25.03.20

I would like to add that the game is extremely naturalny sound of shots and reverberation, I like that in games not heard before!
Played on expensive Studio sound system, because once this was brought to attention :-)

S
Stanislav777 25.03.20

In my personal opinion....

Pros:

Vital.

Cons:

Boring.
Animation is clumsy.
Poor optimization (a matter of time)
Need 3 keyboard,3 microphones,a joystick,a steering wheel and a Notepad with pen for memo management.
Nothing new and revolutionary for 2013 no.

Conclusion:

A game for fans of the series Arma (only) , fans of the series DICE can not even take the time to install and even more the purchase of this creation.

d
dimsan_s 25.03.20

In my opinion besides from graphics not much to look at what the sound was, the scale was, I waited for destruction in hell once normal and then again bullshit ) houses settle, marks from shells in the tank and there is no trace, the bodies are painted red the same without dismemberment and that kind of stuff without which the WAR does not work. Well, if all network for tactics and especially all that we've seen before! Waiting for BF 4!

A
Alexandermaratovich 25.03.20

I'll tell you how to serve in different parts of the Squaw,I like the diversity of my soldier,it can almost all teams to do,with him I can do any tactic to work out the details...have not seen this in games.We'll see what happens.
Well, let's see what will happen in BF-4 to look Forward to.

H
HoganHog 25.03.20

Stanislav777
quote....
A game for fans of the series Arma (only) , fans of the series DICE can not even take the time to install and even more the purchase of this creation.
Damn just noticed!!!!!!!!
Here even I would love to add!

H
HoganHog 25.03.20

Yes,waiting for BF-4!

I
Iv762 25.03.20

It's actually them...I'm not a game! Блeаtь is an insult to all previous games in the series and their fans!!!!
Full scribe!
- graph - obidina a cross between BF and Crysis-a;
- character animation - trauma Paradise/hospital during the sale at the nearest pawnshop;
- model engineering and physics - an eerie cross between squirrels and the Humanities, for a morning in the Dorm geek with ulucami arcades....
- and a fuckload more of all, what is no desire even to write...

Citizens!, do not buy this manure of any kind!!! Strong need? Download from torrents, be upset (for free!) and pass out all day!!!! Let him Oh....ate BI-schnick ruined TH...NAH!!!!!

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.03.20

I read the comments-I got the idea: if you have battle, to buy Armu makes no sense

T
Toxa95 25.03.20

Look, people here got so hot from the fact that ARMA is not Battlefield 3, so what are you waiting for?
PS Personally I'm waiting for the fashion of the SARMATIAN-s, and the list goes on.

G
Gera95 25.03.20

models of technology and physics
Well it was expected, in principle, once announced the technique of the future.
Well Yes, in principle, also did not expect that so all will be miserable.
I have the feeling that they did not finish, and just dumped on the market. Ideas apparently ended. or money.
In General, caked ARMAGH.
4--part probably will not.

M
Metalloman 25.03.20

Czechs - sloupoki. It is a fact.

r
refresh11 25.03.20

cons
stupid and cheat bots at the same time, play and understand themselves, very annoying
the setting of the future simply can not tolerate, not like when the game shoved vistapanel and other such things (it is rather a minus for me)
no training, (we decided to see if playing part 3 so know it all)
there is no company, there is a feeling of incompleteness
local physics...
pros
great graphics, I tried on a powerful computer, the game looks great
a little more understandable to the layman management
good optimization (a miracle ARMA no lag since the release)
the result:a feeling that playing what that stump really.The exact same ARMA only in profile, no significant innovations I have not noticed (swimming under water only if), the Armagh fans are encouraged to buy, fans of battles and Cala past, do not understand, calling out shit and delete it.For me, honestly worse than ARMA 2

G
Gera95 25.03.20

the dead brakes and engine force stuck chasing the standards of today, any post-effects that just can't be turned off.
I also think that's the case. g force 200 does not support them, and perhaps why is more stable.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 25.03.20

Gee-Gee in Armagh and battle no ballistics,and planetside is.
how is it that slag journal of applied physics more than the candidates for AAA ?=))

G
Gera95 25.03.20

fan there is, naturally, more due to graphics and lack of lag.
Yes most because of the arcade. )
Run shoot.. straightforward and unsophisticated, shot fell dead, as in any arcade.
Not the game, which generally can be compared.