3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArturBrody 25.03.20 12:03 am

Impressions of the game (Arma 3)

What are your impressions of the full game?
45 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 25.03.20

with the support of the graphics card itself, DirectX 11
Most likely the case. Because the new system unit from me on any settings lag. Why I decided on the old test. )

b
bubba111 25.03.20

the first impression that I did not understand the first impression :D because the game I was hooked and had no time for feelings here ..

I
IHUNTERI 25.03.20

In Armagh do not have to aim above the target(there is such a thing as zeroing is completed). Besides gravity acts on a bullet, the air resistance, ie, the bullet released from the barrel at a speed of 800 m/s fly 800 meters per second, and suppose for 1.4 seconds. And rifle scope illuminated mildot is working for its true purpose(by sight it is possible to determine the distance to the target; http://shooting-ua.com/arm-books/arm_book_55.htm ). No stupid balance - if 7.62 rifle kills with one shot and 7.62 machine gun will kill with one, the difference will be only in the best accuracy from the rifle.

p
poluno4nik 25.03.20

It's funny to sell the game without the storyline of the company, promising later to tie)))
This is something new.

K
Kirill1984 25.03.20

Lord, ARMA3 and today is not 100% ready (and all who are in the subject know it). That is constantly changing and zakachivaetsja. And many of you do play on the curve of a broken old version. Wait for the official demo. System damage to equipment, body armor
and many other details in the process of finishing. But people unfamiliar with the series and its batchewana do not understand (but then Encore can only feel aggrieved).
Some of their comments surprised.
1. Colorful and unrealistic as the Crisis No, podscope money and take a trip on the Mediterranean. The match 5 points.
And if you and is not satisfied with the robust design settings to play with filters and so on.
2. Does not break a wooden wall. Not true. System penetration and ballistics is very good (better that is). Can find online test fresh (fresh!). There is work to do, but the mere fact that ordinary rifle 7.62 mm it is possible to break a few clay/brick walls with the change of the trajectory of the bullets and ricochets - not bad.
Write for those who somnivayus and who are afraid of the local comments:
What's new and good
- excellent and realistic movements of the character (a lot of positions for shooting, etc.)
- superior ballistics and penetration
- worlds (maps) elegant. Simulation of wind, clouds, lightning, fog, water, subsistence cycles, tide and wildlife are magnificent
- convenient inventory
- improved editor
- Many nice pieces, which were only to mod. For example, the combined sights for melee, ranged, normal adjustment range on the mechanical scopes, mines, etc.
- Integration with Steam made it easy to share self-made missions (a lot of them already) without leaving the game. Soon it will be possible also to connect fashion.
+ the game is immediately updated.
- Network code has become stronger

And most importantly, that the Czechs had money and resources. Ie the game should deprivatize and maintained. BF4 it is clearly not a competitor, in the sense that they have different niches.
The game is built more enyclopedia, read it before playing. You don't have to shove in multiplayer and not understanding anything to shout Shit. Start by learning what are the game modes and, for God's sake, do not go immediately to the modes Vestlend. ARMA is not a STALKER.

I
IHUNTERI 25.03.20

before the release version was 0.77 and the release from 1.00, as it tells us that the game is even done. Promised flight model at the level a helicopter simulator, and many more others, but as always did not have time to do all the time.

m
mashinist11 25.03.20

Bought recently to lie in ambush in multiplayer first downloaded pirates alone normal fps, bought went in the cartoon 10 of the FAS average. upset.

z
zalvi 25.03.20

Simulator soldier without a simulation of the world physics is still at the primary level, all the same soldiers cannot climb, no stairs, and only able to step over small curbs like a baby kick, looks like all the effort spent on new graphics it's cool except water.

I
IHUNTERI 25.03.20

That means she can't climb ? Do you know what is the weight of all the gear, body armor weapons ammunition? Through the obstacles by any other way, even through a window in the house to get

o
oligarh565046 25.03.20

bots as being stupid and left. Tried to play a single mission, my stupid bots, bots the enemy, too stupid, about shelter developers and not heard probably. But for all the bots with any weapon can kill for 300 meters in a few shots, the grass is not as fresh. Bots can see through grass very well, and you don't see them, and see if it is still not time to kill. I wasn't trying to kill the enemy at 300 meters from the shelter, he killed me first, and in the best case I have had severe wound. combat tactics in the city is completely missing.

o
oligarh565046 25.03.20

as with the first Armagh started churning, only the graphics change, artificial intelligence is not how much has changed. Could be a few things to add from at least full spectrum warrior.

b
bubba111 25.03.20

opensource projects, eh.. with realizimi overdone :D sometimes clamped so as not to stick out and nowhere to retreat .. the GAME that the Doctor ordered :) needed to work the destruction and the opportunity to make a distraction,such as throw a stone into the bushes and change into the uniform of the enemy.

b
bubba111 25.03.20

and the command copy .. ie squad completely copies the route commander,and the command to go,and they go so that the enemy sees them and starts do not want a firefight.

b
bubba111 25.03.20

think Arma 4 will be from aliens,exciting the Earth.. you can fly a UFO and Hiking in the nanosuit with salt machine,laser and balloon displays enemy of mental balance.. how do you make that a reality the beatings children ?? :D

b
bubba111 25.03.20

the main thing in this tactical stealth no witnesses,otherwise you will receive hunters.. for Bohemia is the time to engage in scientific-reality-fiction.. and for the most futuristic possible to make HUD at 200 degrees.. because electronics are not always sensitive to the more developed technologies for detection of alien visual method can be used smoke.. turbulent eddies which can be clearly seen in contrast to the costume of darkness..

K
Kurazh Petrovich 25.03.20

Paz pacanchiki. I have a question. Maybe a little off topic, I apologize for it.
Guys who have already played the single player campaign of ArmA 3, there is the spirit of the present war, to massive attack, a lot of people with the support of technology stormed the village or town to live explosions, gunfire to direct the epinephrine.
I mean, the flashpoint skin pack, there, from the very first missions you go on the attack on Morton (or whatever it is), an army, a real fighting spirit, etc. And so on throughout the game. And direct penetrate these soldiers ' everyday life, where all hope to live to see tomorrow. And that the second Armagh? Kernascleden three pathetic gouging, not counting the Negro, who, instead of war, doing God knows what. For the entire game and a half of crazee 3-on-3. What is it? This is a war? Bullshit!
Well, sobsno a question: how with this case is the third in Armagh?

M
Marsel Kazan 25.03.20

crazy game!Kill fast, do not understand from where else,he hands like a drunk from the horn, God forbid, 1-2 shot papagou!I do not understand what it is like aiming at the enemy but the bullet one shit by flying,what a sight need the hell knows!
At the expense of realism is not even close to the real prototype weapon out of life!! The same Msta-s can't get 500 meters at the enemy though the actual range of almost 30 km! And has a crooked(concluded from maps where the meat was between American technology and Russian) but the American much better almost immediately one installation of the same nearly all Msta-s mowed! Crazy game shorter!
About the optimization silent game can't use 8 gigs of memory, then why the heck did this big world! Graphics are so-so I feel that is a bit twisted from 1 piece! All rocket launchers do not hit so far is too idiotic to live stupidly far from the field trip tank! Summing up we can say the game is still far from ideal and its functionality is a maximum of 30% of the plan and implementation of realism!

M
Mr.Rifleman 25.03.20

Excellent game. Realism, as always, at the limit, to play terribly interesting: all these missions, side quests, the story itself - all incredibly interesting and done just fine. Exceeds the the second part on the right, sorry only action in the future happens. The Bohemians have done, that modern weapons and equipment left, only called differently, and do not have to invent any futuristic nonsense.

Graphics, of course, is also gorgeous. Creates a real atmosphere of the Greek Islands, and fighting on it. But, of course, the streets of Paris and Rome today burned, Turkey is suffering the consequences of the ecological catastrophe - all this is reminiscent of current events - Europe in revolt, full of refugees, the growing conflict with Turkey, Turkish planes flew to Greece dozens of times (including via Lemnos, the type of Altis in Armagh). All this is strange. I think if there is an armed conflict between Greece and Turkey (or anyone else), it will be on these Islands. And, as was the situation in Ukraine (the conflict in Chernarus in ArmA 2 - its obvious prototype), Bohemia will again predict a war. Still, I hope that this will not happen.

In order to play in the third part, I advise you to take second. In General, the ArmA series is required to educate, because if a military conflict, the person who played in Armu, is already in the topic of what to do in a certain situation. The same can be said about a series DCS. And those who only played the stupid shooters, will die in the first minute.

R
Russian_Lawyer 25.03.20

free weekend incentive - played: total garbage. In multiplayer, all running around like fools, bumping each other noses, for half an hour standing, then sit down. Then suddenly, one kill another, begins to search. On car passenger - the driver drove through the desert, then abandoned the jeep and left..... In short, a huge space where all suffer from garbage. I understand, you need something to smoke, in order to understand the essence of the game))

1blackflame1 25.03.20

in comparison with the second part just fine. finally, the editor has made more or less clear and the graphics have improved finally. the engine has been cut though. and so pathetic all they had before. the only game in its genre. finally it began to improve. fans of the series recommend. the best in the series.