3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BioGen 26.09.19 03:48 pm

Genichiro, you bastard! (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I looked through all the guides on defeating Genichiro and still it behaves weird, sometimes leaves and shoots with a bow I do not have time to approach him, I close all the mini bosses up with them wasn't as much hassle as this. Already thinking what to do, can advise what can be applied dentures good and the axe is slow and it quickly extinguishes me while I hit.
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 26.09.19

Genichiro it as an exercise to understand the mechanics of the suit. Until you understand how to kill it, then do nothing. Of prostheses on bosses is effective only firecrackers, knock down the enemy and give a window to attack that the opponent doesn't block. And so tactic is nearly all one, spam normal attack in time and parries the enemy's attack, or Vice versa, spam parry and in between blows, everything. Practice on immortal NPCs in the Temple, he teaches everything you need for an effective game. The goal is not nagamit him to health, and to deprive of concentration and to strike a fatal blow.

M
MadHamsterHead 26.09.19

BioGen
Boss chore, but not so difficult as at first seems.
Learn his attacks, they are in the first two phases are the same (the only attack with the character you'll be, in the first phase, a direct hit, you have to go to the side, in the second phase - the arc, we got to go back). Most importantly always try to stick with him if you depart, run immediately. If you see that the bow shoots, just run in the side he will miss.
Can take umbrella, he normally keeps his spam, plus can after of the umbrella to make the attack (if I have skill), he knocks good concentration and HP. Pure umbrella it can be one phase down and the second half.

There is a way, but I don't know, I haven't checked, I have this skill is not pumped.
Spoiler

S
Sergey 82 26.09.19

MadHamsterHead wrote:
Most importantly always try to stick with him if you depart, run immediately.
All right suggest. And being near, it is better to move in a circle, trying to come back is often impossible. Striking back, just keep spinning, sometimes it works again.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.09.19

If there was a direct road to it, there are enough places where you can still visit. Then he would no longer be so strong. You can also try to buy a rat of a merchant antiveduto attack and to try with her.

J
Johny Kirpich 26.09.19

MadHamsterHead
I have this skill with running and he is working on it, you only need the timing to get more jumps on it working for nailing focus, but not to get involved if. even saw him come back, but I did not

-
-zotik- 26.09.19

XS what a miracle, but I got dropped at the second attempt always be about him and everything all the attacks are blocked when jumping hold back, when to throw lightning jump to the side and always jump him

D
Ded MastDay 26.09.19

MadHamsterHead
MadHamsterHead wrote:
the only attack with the character you'll be, in the first phase, a direct hit, you have to go to the side, in the second phase - the arc, it is necessary to go back
This will help to avoid damage, but not effective. In the first phase, attack with a character is an attack against him using a counter-attack of makiri, decent blows the concentration of the enemy. Almost always does this attack after the attack in the jump, which just go to the side. In the second phase replaces the attack, to the attack on the arc (AOE), cannot be blocked or countered, but it can be controlled double-jump in place (do not press to the side) and strike from above. As well blows his concentration. Sometimes, very rarely, holds the capture, you can leave otprygivat in any direction. After a successful counter-attack, his attacks with the characters, you can get away with time to strike another blow followed, which he will not be able to block, so as to be in a stupor. All his other attacks, including arrows, easy variruyutsya.

B
Beirut 26.09.19

BioGen
what do you play???? if Claudia then XS
if geypad then just spam LB and on a red signal what to do remember to jump, or press B
still roll option to jump to him for the back window of 2-3 kick, not a lot of stick in the side and forward and B
phase zip there is even simpler hop and RB on the red signal
in the game all the bosses are complete bullshit have 3-4 combos only and very rarely mixes them, so remember not difficult

n
nicholas.sire 26.09.19

Through constant presing( parry and strike) defeated him. If it got caught in the corner, then all will be easy. Spusta several attempts I have 5 minutes reached the third stage. The third stage for a minute or two passed, the main lightning jump to fend off and everything. That was a great fight, as with the Butterfly.

B
BioGen 26.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
MadHamsterHead
Sergey 82
00 the Brave sailor
Johny Kirpich
-zotik-
Beirut
nicholas.sire
Thanks, I'll try my nerves but he fairly drank.

M
Modrin 26.09.19

BioGen
If you badly battered nerves,then throw the game on last boss:))) Genichiro kind of check that you understand the mechanics or not.And here it is either you understand or you don't. It is possible to win and not understanding mechanics,but then the last boss will rape you:))

B
BioGen 26.09.19

Modrin
Here I now count how much I fight with him. I'm more disappointed that you need his attacks to remember every time, but they are for different caught, he can first do a circular attack and then forward. This is often sbivaetsya. I near it is spinning constantly and beat on concentration reflecting the attacks.

M
Modrin 26.09.19

BioGen
I said he's a simple boss,given an understanding of the mechanics of the game.He just verifies that you understand the mechanics or not. How do you kill the samurai in the castle?

B
BioGen 26.09.19

Modrin
I don't kill them and stealth pass (Lollipop Gatien and forth) )))

M
Modrin 26.09.19

BioGen
Well, clearly. Try to kill the first samurai that goes after the idol top tower room. Constantly attacking,fending off and responding to unblock attack parry of makiri. Ideally score it all current attack and parry. :) So attack attacks the identity variruyutsya.

B
BioGen 26.09.19

Modrin
I only know the timings I am not strong, need to practice.

M
Modrin 26.09.19

BioGen
And what's the timings,the game allows you to spam block> Simple block are spam at the moment of impact and a series of strikes. When you understand it, many opponents will become very simple. Parry in the game.

B
BioGen 26.09.19

Modrin
With the effective reduction of the concentration of the enemy, I usually block at the last moment put, and so the unit only use with protection. The reaction here is not enough to defeat the boss and corny well, the last phase where he throws lightning like two animations and only one is triggered when reflect the impact.

B
BioGen 26.09.19

Modrin
Just passed but this is simply not difficult, barely dodged the lightning and stupidly clamped not letting him off balance.

M
Modrin 26.09.19

BioGen
As I said it can be not understanding mechanics. The last boss you will not allow this.