3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shine 25.03.20 12:06 am

Pokemon - the new plague of the XXI century.

There recently in the genre the media came out quite interesting pearl that affects our guys, the gaming industry. And modern trends. And modern psychology.
Spoiler
In fact, on the latter will be discussed. Or rather, the representatives of this industry in Russia.
Do you think such personalities as Mrs. Polenova purposefully used as authority for such programs, for a headline and increased hype or it is possible to judge the state of psychology in the vast immensity as a whole? And if so, how this direction in the arse and is there any hope for the best?
Well, my opinion about Pokemon Go also can Express, as offtopic, which is already there. Here you Pikachu, that was not boring :
Spoiler
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 25.03.20

surely we defeated AIDS, cancer and other viruses Zeke? Oh no, indignant students Pehe prevents live pokemon go. After all, more in their lives then nothing at all happens.

S
Sima4 25.03.20

Finally to give a fuck at this yolk eyes.

m
moblin 25.03.20

PF the people to sow their wild oats and let go...

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.03.20

I support the previous speaker.
But that's just natural selection of some kind.
One patient came from a rock,the other was wanted and he went to the police station.
One entered his forehead to the glass door of the restaurant.Forehead stood a door-no.

A
Aleksator 25.03.20

Cheburator Founder
from a several million players. when the same statistics, video games are evil.

r
requiemmm 25.03.20

Another program for Housewives, such as NTV go. Any homeless person with a sign expert, any homeless person with a sign average citizen, M-m-motor!
And there who from a cliff fell, it is quite normal, in the sense of good. In any case, these characters are useless there, are they alive, what is dead, and offspring multiply exactly the same. In the same category are that alcoholics and drug addicts, tomorrow all will die and nobody will notice, perhaps that will become clearer a little Yes work the gravediggers added.

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.03.20

Alexfor
from a several million players.
If I wasn't lazy I'd have posted a video where one patient
throws the car keys in the ignition and runs to the Park to catch pokemon.
Well,natural selection.....

O
OculusMortem 25.03.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
One patient came from a rock,the other was wanted and he went to the police station.
One entered his forehead to the glass door of the restaurant.Forehead stood a door-no.
Such cases without Pocho heaps... =\ This is not the game's fault, that the people themselves - since the update.

S
Shine 25.03.20

Here I look at all this and trying to figure out what the hell I wrote the last two sentences in gluposti.

A
Aleksator 25.03.20

Cheburator Founder
while you're not going to be able to show at least 10 such VIDOS. Guess what it says.

Self-Murderer
do you think that your post somebody read completely? OO

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.03.20

Alexfor
He's not alone and the whole crowd.Why ten if one VIDOS VIDOS
50 idiots??

S
Spider Jerusalem 25.03.20

this psychologist could use a psychiatrist

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 25.03.20

I thought that after the multi-colored pony already any longer, but there was something here-)

S
Spider Jerusalem 25.03.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
I agree,who would have thought that such psychologists will be at the global level,the degradation of the nation not otherwise

G
Gauguin 25.03.20

requiemmm wrote:
And there who from a cliff fell, it is quite normal, in the sense of good. In any case, these characters are useless there, are they alive, what is dead, and offspring multiply exactly the same. In the same category are that alcoholics and drug addicts, tomorrow all will die and nobody will notice, perhaps that will become clearer a little Yes work the gravediggers added.
How old are you?

r
requiemmm 25.03.20

For what purpose are interested?:) Up to the age of Christ is near.

A
AR3E 25.03.20

65K for one gene, the Director offers them to him to look.

G
GlyukoEzhik 25.03.20

Self-Murderer wrote:
Well, my opinion about Pokemon Go also can Express, as offtopic, which is already there
my opinion - I do not care for pokemon and pokemonov.
even though all fall into the sea and drowned.

A
Aleksator 25.03.20

Cheburator Founder
even if you are there will count 100 idiots with 10 million players is nothing.

S
Shine 25.03.20

Alexfor
Just sadly, even once. Once there would be lit srach about how rossiyushke all bad or at least the fag under the spoiler. Maybe even a couple people would answer on the topic. And you're seriously discussing pokemon(