3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shine 25.03.20 12:06 am

Pokemon - the new plague of the XXI century.

There recently in the genre the media came out quite interesting pearl that affects our guys, the gaming industry. And modern trends. And modern psychology.
Spoiler
In fact, on the latter will be discussed. Or rather, the representatives of this industry in Russia.
Do you think such personalities as Mrs. Polenova purposefully used as authority for such programs, for a headline and increased hype or it is possible to judge the state of psychology in the vast immensity as a whole? And if so, how this direction in the arse and is there any hope for the best?
Well, my opinion about Pokemon Go also can Express, as offtopic, which is already there. Here you Pikachu, that was not boring :
Spoiler
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 25.03.20

Cheburator Founder
indeed, walk a few kilometers is so garbage.

Sima4
and he would go on foot - has caught more. probably.

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.03.20

Alexfor
I the day every day as I pass.I'm an athlete?

A
Aleksator 25.03.20

Cheburator Founder
kanesh. Just lazy.

W
Wing42 25.03.20

Before pokemon was caught by people inhaling glue in attics or in basements. Now this pleasure is available to absolutely anyone who is ten or thirteen years ago, playing with peers in the yard wanted to go to pee behind the garage or in the bushes, and find POKEMON - kind, gentle and faithful to be with a pet inseparable.
But it was only ten losers, idiots and morons-losers to chase the elusive Pikachu and suddenly find yourself dead on the scaffolding thirty meters high, in the middle of Hell in a steel mill or in the jaws of the alligator, like all the progressives, a mental state which has never given me false hopes, began to roll of the mouth and thumb this topic.
If the person is a fool, he will find a way to die regardless of paramonotonicity.

There should be a GIF with Pikachu, but due to stupid restrictions on file upload size it will not.

A
Aleksator 25.03.20

Wing42
why so much painted, when enough nerds condemn others but not themselves

W
Wing42 25.03.20

Alexfor
Well this is the Shoutbox, the more I like detail to Express their thoughts.

V
VladZaleskov 25.03.20

Honestly damn, already angry. It is a pity that children are degraded.

r
rPeBoJL 25.03.20

D
Delphis 25.03.20

on the Playground was discussed and made a conclusion, now of course everything will change

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.03.20

Catching pokemon, and caught a squirrel.
Tiddly tiddly, fluffy fluffy, pretty good...
Tell her:
- Long live the squirrel, let's be friends. What's your name?
Smiles:
-Tamara...
.... And suddenly punch me in the nuts
- Dinnng!!!
- Idiot! I'm not a squirrel, I'm a pokemon-killer in camouflage made of squirrel skins.

Since pokemon more not fishing, I'm afraid.
...And this nasty broken ringing bells (which this cross-eyed bitch my mind is blown) sounds in the head.
You guys be careful. They say the new creatures are invented - now you have them, and they will catch you. Fierce and merciless...

D
Delphis 25.03.20

Vanya Rygalov
should not be ringing unless they are steel

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.03.20

Delphis
Nah, I don't have steel. Chuguyeva!

D
Delphis 25.03.20

Vanya Rygalov
heavy you have a life

D
Delphis 25.03.20

Vanya Rygalov
send your story in marvel, XS )

s
stalker7162534 25.03.20

Vanya Rygalov
You have stories to write! :) +1

G
GTAman 25.03.20

The game, which pulls people in real life — it's not bad, if you approach it without fanaticism and not to go into dangerous places. I just did lazy for the sake of passing some kind of game hanging out in the city. I'm in a normal game almost did not play.

B
Bad_Viper 25.03.20

Who has control of them not they will kill PokemonGo but vsek there bums yeah the gaming freaks are burning their lives on the toys , not extending from the joystick within forty-eight hours at last will istreblenie?

r
rPeBoJL 25.03.20

nooo... that would make me like to wander around the city you need at least the adventures)

P
Playshner 25.03.20

Pokemon - the new plague of the XXI century.
Spoiler

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.03.20

Vanya Rygalov
It was an American spy whose special mission.