3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MostWi1d 25.03.20 12:06 am

Download 20 seconds. increased to 1 min 10 sec. (Fallout 4)

Is in the transition from small locations to big. How to reduce time?
46 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 25.03.20

nestrbob
nestrbob wrote:
Video processing in the game comes down to getting the pictures we want to see what ultimately comes down to the luminescence pixels in a certain color scheme . Save the snippet of the game in the video and you can get on the screen the same picture and it can be played on almost any graphics card because the display parameters of the pixels on the screen already processed and recorded in a digital code , the card just reads the data and displays the image on the screen .
I do not understand what is that baby talk??? especially the phrase
nestrbob wrote:
the display parameters of the pixels on the screen already processed and recorded in a digital code , the card just reads the data and displays the image on the screen .
Ie, your video card does not handle anything but only displays the picture ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha )))))) well, in this case the video card was doing back in the 90s when some S3 were those that displayed the picture ))) but then came 3Dfx, and do you think he was doing? you would not believe he was engaged in rendering trekhmernoi graphics. What do you think that video cards do I draw pixels )))
And I was just wondering what display settings of pixels in the processed??? ANYONE??? something extraterrestrial in the vacuum and no visible mechanism )))))))))))))))))))

n
nestrbob 25.03.20

MagicHero
I say that all the fuss with the processing of graphics in games comes down to getting the right display on the screen . For playback of the processed video using a simple video card . We watch a feature film with the coolest computer graphics , which were created on a powerful PC , but to view it in the film it is not necessary to have a cool PC . PC , no matter which image is displayed on the screen , whether it is the Square of Malevich or La joconde , the amount of data for both images is the same , the number of pixels on the screen , only the value of the color range of pixels will be different .

M
MagicHero 25.03.20

nestrbob
And what's the movie? we're talking about games that vidyuhi not just draws pixels and performs an extraordinary job rendering images and why is the duplication of memory in the work of the sli.

M
MostWi1d 25.03.20

Marvel2
Cleaning saves accelerated for 2 seconds to Zagursky, in General, not very much.There is another way?

M
MostWi1d 25.03.20

Canic forever
I have the Repack from hatab's worth I don't think he screwed up as the people of the darkness would have written him already.

M
MostWi1d 25.03.20

Here it is here you holivar arranged, help you plizz, not arrange srach.