3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Headluck 26.03.20 04:52 am

Impression of the game (PC version) (Deadfall Adventures)

Walked quite a bit while in principle I like it. Share of vpechatleniyami.
33 Comments
Sort by:
s
smoyke70 26.03.20

how to enable full screen?

H
Headluck 26.03.20

Alex just

Litsuhe when starting the game there are two options - to play or go to windowed mode. In settings, you cannot enable full screen. Try holding the alt key press on enter, the picture will fail, maybe even the mouse will hang, but after these manipulations I was able to go full screen, mouse perchel in the right corner and wrapped the game window!

v
varancov 26.03.20

Cool game I liked it. To all fans of Indiana Jones and Lara Croft recommended.

R
Rinat Halk 26.03.20

what kind of uncharted on PC

N
Nemezis 26.03.20

I will say one thing - that this spirit had to be restarted Lara Croft.

H
Headluck 26.03.20

Passed the stage in Egypt! While all very good. Interesting, really simple puzzles, very good atmosphere, in short while all happy! It is a pity that these games come out infrequently((((

Nemesis
I agree that Lark should have been like this game, but it did not happen!

D
Danny Lamb 26.03.20

Not a bad game. What third-party developers.
The puzzles are good, the voice acting, the surroundings - all good. Very, very much like indiana jones and the emperor's tomb (2003). Who played will understand. The funny thing is that the voice of Indiana(not Ford voiced) out of the game is very similar to the voice of Quatermain. Who played will understand.
Fans of old school - the most it.

Of the shortcomings - sometimes unfinished animation in the commercials. Poor support from the characters.

H
Headluck 26.03.20

Danny Lamb
Yes, indiana jones and the emperor's tomb was cool game!!!

By the way, those who do not know Allan Quatermain is a literary character, the protagonist of the cycle adventure novels of Rider haggard.Beloved an Indiana Jones is the prototype of Allan Quatermain! However in this game Quatermain was too similar to Indiana, all because of the setting - the Germans of the second world war. The events described in the novels of haggard touched on the events of the late 19th century and the first quarter of the 20th.

a
atmaROZ 26.03.20

Alex just

The properties of the shortcut (with a space), insert -seekfreeloadingpcconsole -fullscreen

Codes for the console who knows?
My first impressions: 1). AutoSave made curved handles. There are places where simply no comment.
I play not very good, in the sense that the graph of the level a La 2001. Hello grandpa Wolfenstein. No offense to good old grandfather, of course.)
The Germans tolerantmode, all these TIC-TAC-toe on the sleeve of the authors to whom on all fours in bed? Under the promotion of facism artwork misses all the obvious simple reason, legally, and historical pseudotolerance lies in the supply of external details, even the fictional material is stupid and perestroka*tion in the stage of senility.
The Nazis wore the swastika, in the movies, and games too, of course they are dressed accordingly. Submit Seventeen moments of spring with the smiley face armbands shtirlitsa und kameraden.. Horror.
The guys from Gray Matter Interactive/id Software/Nerve Software created Return to Castle Wolfenstein not duped by the game of such stupidity, as well as other type Treyarch with Call of Duty: World at War , Electronic Arts Medal of Honor: Airborne v1.0 (caved in truth v 1.3 in favor of holereticescoe insanity), etc. informed of WW2 games.

Schmeiser compared to playing a sample of 2001. - fufelnaya, saber or knife. what he's waving, it is better to give the katana in Dead Island, in short the story seems interesting but tempting to grumble about the poor moments. For corydoradine it would be possible to try a little plan of the world and tighten up in General to less dubovogo level.

N
Nemezis 26.03.20

атмаROZ.
a graph level a La 2001

SCHITO? Graphics are very nice and complex loads. Especially liked the backdrops - clear, non-blurry picture.

And what is drawn on the sleeves of the Nazis - is not even watched )))

In General, the game was good so middling. The animation is lame, the shooting a bit sloppy, but the game deserves a honest 7/10 points! Absolutely not a pity the time spent on it.

K
Kenn1y 26.03.20

A fun adventure treshak with many stamps at a time will come quite dilute break between big project. Simple graphics, many stocks of course, especially amused textures of clothes in the plane when she was in the snow campaign someone too lazy texture to draw.
PS Just seemed to me that a hero like Joel from One

a
atmaROZ 26.03.20

Nemesis
but pulls to grumble[2]
However, the game is fun, sometimes it makes you nostalgic..

F
Fomin_Vlad 26.03.20

It is very banal and not interesting game rating 3/10

M
Mr_Dude090 26.03.20

Yes, indiana jones and the emperor's tomb was cool game!!!

Headluck, why was that? It remains today the reference series of adventure games, of which the greatest archaeologist adventurer all time ,- Indiana Jones.

PS: And who else remembers Indiana Jones and Infernal Machine (1999), the Supreme old-school class. Highly recommend to fans of the good old Tomb Raider:

Indiana Jones & the Infernal Machine (Vintage-Trailer)

a
alex8ball 26.03.20

The impression I got very good at 4.5 out of 5. We see that the developers still old school, at first tupil))))due to the fact that there is no target on the screen, but then I remembered how he played in халву1, vulfenshtayn, and thoughts. What most surprised and impressed so it's a skillful balance between golovolomki and action, just fine. Arms of the sea, all stylizowane. No press X while scriptscene what I also liked is the cut scene ekshon looked up, realized what happened and went on to shoot. And as everyone has noticed, the game has atmosphere, live who loves adventure,shooting Nazis, aliens, treasure, mystique well, Ren TV, the game for you!!! The game entertains, which made me happy.

j
jfk22 26.03.20

F11

j
jfk22 26.03.20

Alex just
F11

s
saa0891 26.03.20

The style and setting is interesting,still very few similar games.
Not a bad idea, and the puzzles,but again the puzzles are too simple,and the chip light didn't even do what she'd used against bosses,and the bosses themselves are very few and they are all very simple.

Sotrana mechanics curve.

AI Aitutaki.

The game is very easy.

In the end the game at one time and is a fan of the new Tomb Rider, I like it more than liked it,although the puzzles there are even more primitive,but the emotional years in the role of Lara just pulls the game,and the scenery is prettier there.

Full screen is turned stupid by pressing Alt+Enter,nothing that is not required.

i
ifgraf 26.03.20

атмаROZ.
You yourself Schmeiser and that the MP-38 was developed by Heinrich Polimera.
Teach materiel!

K
Kalmah13 26.03.20

and by the looks good. although the shoals are visible to the naked eye.
was so far only Egypt, I hope that keep it up