3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARTER007 26.09.19 03:50 pm

Won quest for Radovid (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After killing Junior to me, no guards have resorted to invite Radovid what to do? Maybe there is a code to activate the quest? v 1.11 console available.
34 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 26.09.19

BARTER007
I suppose that after the murder of Junior, you by using fashion, made a quick move. and I had to go out of its estate like a normal person through the door, load up with at the time and pass like normal people.

B
BARTER007 26.09.19

Bupycop
I just did not pay attention, and now all replaced( of course you can play and so complete, but radovid alive leave no desire

L
Levokos 26.09.19

BARTER007
Try to make the move to the Junior house, there will have to come out and punch Aardam the wall, then it just might work the script.

B
Beringer 26.09.19

Can not understand some fun to pass the game?

C
CurtiSRustY 26.09.19

BARTER007
I had the same patch 1.11.
He did not play because of this, waiting for 1.12.
Can send you a save in Novigrad before killing the younger.

C
CurtiSRustY 26.09.19

Levokos
there's nothing you can break)))
You're confusing this quest with Triss when Geralt and Triss spread the headquarters of hunters for witches.
They need to break through the wall and you will meet people of Dijkstra.
And in the quest with the Younger need to get out of the gate.

B
Bupycop 26.09.19

CurtiSRustY
There is time if you in a previous job, when looking younger, did not destroy and kill all in places where he might be hiding(along with Saber) and was looking for a quiet, penetrating, then speaking with Radovica, and guards at the doors to the estate of the younger, we can peacefully talk and they'll tell you how to get to the bypass, through the secret passage, where once again and still need to break the wall aardam and you get to it through the basement and the terrace, where you are running all the guards...

C
CurtiSRustY 26.09.19

Bupycop
He meant after the murder of Junior, exit through the gate and not across the aisle.
The guards are at the gate.

B
BARTER007 26.09.19

CurtiSRustY
Throw off if not difficult, please and thank you)

C
CurtiSRustY 26.09.19

BARTER007
click on the blue button Download

w
witcher1108 26.09.19

Boehringer
If first time through then no. Convenient for pereprohozhdeniya + console command to open all the pins on the map.

E
Eraser101 26.09.19

In one passage did not use fast travel, the only exception was the move between the kaer Morhen, Skellige and Novigrad. And I have so much new found the game, what 2 previous passage is not found - for example, the quest with the old lady on the bridge...

B
Bupycop 26.09.19

CurtiSRustY
I understand that he has entered, but you may not understand it, or he does not exactly put it, but how much I understood correctly, he was not talking about a job with Triss and hunters, where at the end of the break wall aardam and you are met by a man Dijkstra, and about the wall that break in the basement, in order to pass the estate to the Bastard Jr.

C
CurtiSRustY 26.09.19

Bupycop
After a murder the younger me any of the guards did not resort to invite to Radovid what to do? Maybe there is a code to activate the quest? v 1.11 console is available.

Try to make the move to the Junior house, there will have to come out and punch Aardam the wall, then it just might work the script.

I understand it all correctly.

B
Bupycop 26.09.19

CurtiSRustY
Levokos
there's nothing you can break)))
You're confusing this quest with Triss when Geralt and Triss spread the headquarters of hunters for witches.
They need to break through the wall and you will meet people of Dijkstra.
And in the quest with the Younger need to go to gate.

And I mean it.

C
CurtiSRustY 26.09.19

Bupycop
Carefully

B
Bupycop 26.09.19

CurtiSRustY
I pay attention, I already gave the answer to the topic of the author, he probably used rapid movement, immediately after the murder of Junior, with the help of the mod, which allows you to use fast travel from any location, without the need to approach the column.

P
Palladim 26.09.19

Without variants... apparently I have also teleported and missed the guards at the entrance. Now and tried to back out of cover the Younger and Radovid to the ship to ask. Nothing helps. You have to skip this quest.

D
Don Huan 26.09.19

Palladim
If at the end of the quest the search for the Bastard immediately portanote to Priscila then it is likely to screw up the script at the exit of the estate (You must grab the guard lead to Radovid to the ship, then the search for Philippi, then help Triss). Here on the forum someone has posted a solution, but I don't remember where exactly. First you need the console to register the correct end of the quest for the search of the Bastard, and then issue the following to search Philippi, enter in turn:
addfact(q302_completed)
addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed)
addfact(sq302_start)

S
StrayDog155 26.09.19

Don Juan
Here Thank you very much! Himself on the fourth pass, the set itself mod fast moving and didn't take into account scripts. Now it is not necessary for a new whole game to replay, and then I have Wash going.