3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARTER007 26.09.19 03:50 pm

Won quest for Radovid (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After killing Junior to me, no guards have resorted to invite Radovid what to do? Maybe there is a code to activate the quest? v 1.11 console available.
34 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fanch583 26.09.19

Don Juan wrote:
did not help, the quest appeared arrived to the place but no one was there , even when you choose the quest does not appear on the map nothing

D
Don Huan 26.09.19

Eugene Ruzhnikov
In this case, don't even know in my playthroughs I have such a problem never encountered as play without trainers and mods are able to screw up anything. A friend gave your save game with this problem, everything is decided by entering these three commands, perhaps you have not read even a paragraph.
Although, the quest in search of Pylypy is activated after a conversation with Radovica, try to portanote directly to his ship and get out of there as planned (with the help of the guards), was supposed to have an indicator where to go next.

D
Dgeycobfray 26.09.19

who knows the quest Id for radovid,poprobovatj want to start via console

D
Dgeycobfray 26.09.19

Don Juan
and the guards are not active

Y
Yulian Del-Kampo 26.09.19

how to know the ID of the quests, too stupid with fast moving and the script didn't work, now we need to know the quest ID to finish.

E
EzhikPyzhik 26.09.19

Don Juan wrote:
If at the end of the quest the search for the Bastard immediately portanote to Priscila then it is likely to screw up the script at the exit of the estate (You must grab the guard lead to Radovid to the ship, then the search for Philippi, then help Triss). Here on the forum someone has posted a solution, but I don't remember where exactly. First you need the console to register the correct end of the quest for the search of the Bastard, and then issue the following to search Philippi, enter in turn:
addfact(q302_completed)
addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed)
addfact(sq302_start)
Thank you ogromnejshij! ! !

L
LilBit 26.09.19

Don Juan
Thank you so much, helped me
in 2018, the Council even more relevant considering the release of a large number of different kinds of mods

D
Don Huan 26.09.19

LilBit
Aikagi
On a health, it means writing time is still helping. )

J
Johnny Cover 26.09.19

Don Juan
Handsome, you just saved my 50 hours of game play. Thank you

R
Rebako 18.03.22

Don Juan
Hello, this method helped to return the quest and continue further through, thank you very much.
Now I suddenly got rich with the quest in the White Garden, "Order: famously at the well", that is, I went through it at the beginning, now when I went through the plot and started the addition, there was a bug and this quest went to "Failed", although the points indicate that I killed and took the reward.
I wanted to ask you if there is an id for this quest, I see you somehow found the id of Radovid's quest, maybe this one can be found?

a
anelisa 18.03.22

Don Juan
hospade, thank you kind man. I replay the witcher 15 times, I decided to quickly teleport and ruined the quest, but I realized when I arrived in Kaer Morhen with Uma)

T
TheSolenOne 20.01.23

Bupycop
clown

s
saintsflot 20.01.23

Don Juan
Thanks bro, it worked. I didn’t install any mods myself, apparently the script got bugged

s
strelkov.colyan 20.01.23

Don Juan
Thank you! Respect......!!!!!!!!