3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mercenary92 26.03.20 04:56 am

Switching speeds. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good time of day. In the new part of Assassin's Creed, when you use the keyboard and mouse, there are only two modes of movement: the first sprint; second stroll. Another two modes, the developers have left behind, but they do exist. If you quickly and rhythmically to press the same key movement depending on your success, the character will either go quickly or quietly escape this have to do with quiet mode disabled step. There is only one caveat, it's never useful if someone can write a macro, or change management please share to people.
Would have been better if the creators themselves have altered management, for example using key to Climb Oh, dreams, dreams.
26 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crystal Lion 26.03.20

Playing on the controller. There is no problem. I want to go. Want the run. Want a quick step. And you the same advice. Buy a gamepad and not worry. I have Xbox 360 ) good Luck.

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Crystal Lion
So another campagnolo disabled was more? Then the gaming industry, so the same will go crazy, as now descends on luchboxes and P2W, just in terms of casual and stupid management as the interface, the inventory, in the shooting and other things. More auto-AIMA the glory disabled Sonalika!

P
Protocol10 26.03.20

Bupycop
What kind of nonsense. The controller is just a device for the fact that it was convenient to play on the couch watching TV.

S
SPR1GGAN 26.03.20

Crystal Lion
not comfortable on that shit to play the Board not logged in.

Problems with speed were visible only while riding ,the horse runs slowly ,but snaps at the golop ,thought it was a restriction in the cities ,but no ,just random acceleration .

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Protocol10
And the keyboard with the mouse, following your logic, just the device, so it was convenient on the chair in front of the monitor? That is, you do not distinguish between ground control games for a gamepad, and under shooters? To give an example, Stalker: call of Pripyat and fallout 4, the difference in the interface are enormous, slavomira is possible that in one that the other can play without any problems and even in fallout 4, it will be easier, though it too is geared for gamepads. But on the controller, will be unbearable to play Stalker, because like I said, gamepads, casual United Nations high for disabled persons who kazualov game, making all the menus and other buns, to stupidity simple, so there was no problems and you had to press 8 buttons and the stick. lying on the couch and tugging, in some sort of Kolda, in other words, stupid soutane sharpened by causality and gamepads, and you put this in KC, he'll break your fingers.

P
Protocol10 26.03.20

Bupycop
And the keyboard with the mouse, following your logic, just the device, so it was convenient on the chair in front of the monitor?

Clavamel multifunction device to your PC. The seat can also play, but not everyone wants to stick to the monitor, especially when at work sitting behind a PC. Looked up the show on Netflix, hacked to death a couple of rounds or run in single, but sleep. Well, as sofa comfortably, in any case, what is the computer chair.

That is, you do not distinguish between ground control games for a gamepad, and under shooters?
but my arms are straight. I'm equally playing with a gamepad and with slavomisla. I prefer gamepad, as I like to play on the big screen and not sit in tight to the TV or monitor.

I'll give an example, Stalker: call of Pripyat and fallout 4, the difference in the interface are enormous, slavomira is possible that in one that the other can play without any problems and even in fallout 4, it will be easier, though it too is geared for gamepads. But on the controller, will be unbearable to play Stalker, because like I said, gamepads, casual United Nations high for disabled persons who kazualov game, making all the menus and other buns to casual stupidity that there was no problems and you had to press 8 buttons and the stick.

Not unbearable know it or not, but in Stalker there is no support for the gamepad. this is a PC exclusive. if you pull up a gamepad, the game never sees. By the way I that is why it never passed, so the controller does not support. But metro 2033 several times passed.

8 buttons and stick
14 in fact buttons (14 actions). and two stick. but something much more. for most games this is enough.

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Protocol10
And that's why I gave the example of a Stalker, since he did not have time to fuck casual interface sharpened by console. And from new games, come to mind questionable examples, and it is sad that almost every game, disabled consolidaci reached out and defiled and killed the charm in games, to climb in the settings, in the inventory, dig into it, open the inventory, find the first aid kit and use it or eat a can of corned beef(like the Stalker) And now what? Click x to kill and win, and soon it oksalat and games would have to be able to play and to watch. Although the stop, it's already happened, the Order 1866, for example.

P
Protocol10 26.03.20

Bupycop
And that's why I gave the example of a Stalker, since he did not have time to fuck casual interface sharpened by console.

Well, and that there is such a masterpiece in this inteface it? In addition to the Stalker what are some more examples I interface? And did I understand correctly that in your opinion all PC ekzy (last 30 years) a priori are elegant and very convenient interface and no mass PC-ekzov crooked and awkward and buggy interface?

to climb in the settings, in the inventory, dig into it, open the inventory, find the first aid kit and use it or eat a can of corned beef(like the Stalker)
and what is charm then? and as it is not clear that hinders to climb on the inventory with a gamepad

But now what? Click x to kill and win, and soon it oksalat and games would have to be able to play and to watch. Although the stop, it's already happened, the Order 1866, for example.
Well, it's all memes and in most case nothing to do with reality are not. It was a fashion QTE where you have to insert and where it is not necessary, here and gone. But the abundance of qte has long been considered bad manners. Basically in essence all the same as on the PC. 99% of the games is cross-platform. Well, you're in farkray 4 press the trigger on your controller and the character will shoot and kill someone that's on a PC click with the left mouse button.

Corot and it oksalat and games would have to be able to play and to watch.
don't worry, there is no such. in 2009, particularly troubled citizens also spoke. 8 years have passed and still have darksouls thoughts, Wolfenstein etc.

Although the stop, it's already happened, the Order 1866, for example.
Above, in principle, answered. If you look at the audience does not take such criticism to the game and it is very cool. Modern spoiled player needs a deep rich and varied gameplay and the developers know it.

S
SISYNDR 26.03.20

Bupycop
Smiled the friend. So vehemently deny the fact that she had gone to him personally, and to convince all . That is Your opinion, remember this.

S
SPR1GGAN 26.03.20

Protocol10
he cited a simple example ,the meaning is not in afigennoe interface and ,within the games ,the controller, in some cases, this restricts the gameplay ,simplifying it .

P
Protocol10 26.03.20

SPR1GGAN
It means failure - I did not see illustrative example of a specific constraint and what is it. And if the limit was the place to be,what it expressed - show? My opinion - it's not the gamepad, and the game itself. the game can also under one button on the mouse sharpened.

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Protocol10
That it added to hardcore, to run away from the dogs, on the move, open inventory, find an energy drink and a bun and run. I didn't say that they are comfortable and chic. The-the Witcher has a similar inventory, but the fights and stuff, still okazualili for gamepads. Dark souls by the way, everything in the gamepad to play, so once again after this and we're afraid that games will sharpen purely for gamepads, although when I watched the stream as leaf inventory, this is pathetic how long and dreary it is necessary to find the desired object.
COA
Remember, I do not deny, the main thing that I have it and it's mine and not someone else or accepted.

P
Protocol10 26.03.20

Bupycop
That it added to hardcore, to run away from the dogs, on the move, open inventory, find an energy drink and a bun and run.

It's not hardcore, but rather casual . In real life, you're dogs won't run off the top of seizing the bun.) Well, how would that prevent it to do on the controller? Niggle is a strange kind.

but boevka, etc., still okazualili for gamepads.
Take the first Witcher. There under his arm monotone zaklikivanie General. What it is better?

Dark souls by the way, everything in the gamepad to play, so once again after this and we're afraid that games will sharpen purely for gamepads
And that fear. And so they grind even with the 80-ies when the console began to conquer the market)

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Protocol10
On gamepad you can't do that. at least, because you break your fingers, to hold sprint, and browse inventory. The gamepad is here once again and casual, or even autoregeneration, remove all sorts of items, so as not to complicate Concordiam the game, or first aid kit on the X. And the first Witcher at all on the knee was done with a ridiculous budget, what to expect then?

b
baracus11 26.03.20

Ltd gonawala keyboard and gamepad. Only retarded to call one shit, another truth. A normal person plays on that and on other. For some doom to play better on the mouse, and dark souls on Pade.

S
SPR1GGAN 26.03.20

baracus11
he called it ganovelli ,but he himself burst ,a normal person will play as it is convenient ,I all games go through a keypad mouse ,gamepad after a couple hours of agony flew away to live in the closet and have a couple of years there resting .
There is purely personal preference ,and those who are shouting that it's more convenient ,it is a purely mneney ,but he tries to impose it on the rest of the foaming at the mouth

b
baracus11 26.03.20

SPR1GGAN
No one argued. His preference was expressed. May not be so clear and thought that I about all. Not so long ago played the B3 on the mouse and believed that efficiency is more important, but now I think that fun is running a lot more decide. Albeit suffering at the same speed, efficiency and all that. For example, on the keyboard characters to switch hundreds of times easier. And camera spin is important for the play to Locke, the purpose is not particularly pleasant (even at pada do not use it).

M
Mercenary92 26.03.20

I think the point is not the superiority of one over the other, and in more banal aspects, such as laziness or unwillingness to do the control on the keyboard is adequate.
There's one more possible reason of willful sabotage, (but it sounds crazy and smacks of conspiracy), by the way, if you remember the fourth part of the series, there was a minor issue with throwing knives, who knows he will understand. In the new part, there is no possibility of a choice of instruments without going to the inventory menu. Said that the team, at the helm of the new part of the series is the one that worked on Black flag is it a coincidence???

P
Protocol10 26.03.20

Bupycop
On gamepad you can't do that. at least, because you break your fingers, to hold sprint, and browse inventory. The gamepad is here once again and casual, or even autoregeneration, remove all sorts of items, so as not to complicate Concordiam the game, or first aid kit on the X. And the first Witcher at all on the knee was done with a ridiculous budget, what to expect then?

Cheto bullshit. Inventory yuzaetsya out of combat and quick scenes that the vast majority of PC ekzov that in the console. Or yuzaetsya via hot keys. If the inventory is cumbersome as in the Witcher and in many RPGs, the game is on pause and dig in it all you like-iterates flasks, poisons, etc. and if the hot key, then they are on the controller, there are usually on the d-pad snapped, or just the radial menu, and choose stick.

The gamepad is here once again and casual, or even autoregeneration
And if the game supports gamepad and shooters (player's choice) is casual or not? xD)))

either the first aid kit on the X
and on the clave have 20 keys to press kits to get?

And the first Witcher at all on the knee was done with a ridiculous budget, what to expect then?
It was done in normal conditions, qualitative scenario, with a fairly high-quality graphics for the time.
And you like be contradicting yourself. Writing a post the first Witcher, the rest clavamel cool. In the second okazualili say. In the third write, and what to expect from the first he was with a ridiculous budget was done so the fight will be shit.

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Protocol10
So I have all this time and you're trying to say. in favor of gamepads, fuckin ' up the game and introduce all sorts of pauses and other casual mechanics, for without a pause when you open inventory, concolic will die from the enemy, because he can't run and browse inventory. This is a trivial example, I hope you get the point. Even in the Witcher, even though he tailored to gamepads, but still, people roflol, as in the time of the fight, you open your inventory and enemies await. And it's not chicanery to realism. Skyrim, is the same song, even though it was created under the console too, but thanks to mods, people altered most of the interface to the keypad-mouse.