3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 26.03.20 08:51 pm

Question marks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I understand it's stupid to grind levels with the purpose of loot? No quests is not expected? Already climbed 50 characters and do not get any pleasure from this pastime. If it is those 100+ hours in the game, it would be better if it was linear as the second part.
22 Comments
Sort by:
k
kan3000 26.03.20

PoMkaA
I'm probably not quite clearly written. I didn't miss the marks on the contrary tried to explore and visit wherever possible. I claim for the sets of cat, Griffin, etc. they all found the armor has to go, so all the found objects and treasures are not encouraging. And speaking of boredom, again meant no game, and the same armor sets. I went the entire game in two sets, periodically improved and changed in places and I don't like this situation. It would be much more fun if exploring the question were the best loot.

W
Westar95 26.03.20

PoMkaA
Dude, if you manage to come across something profitable and interesting as a question marks, then the maximum Power point (profit) and any side quest with its own history (interest), this is undoubtedly good, BUT:
I think a huge shoal of this game, like many modern RPGs and MMORPGs that most of these interesting places shit is not interesting and TOO many of them that smells just wrap large enough hours on what in essence, does not need to fuck
Although the meaning of the question mark in this huge pile of crap is still there. It is that if you're homeless and managed to naprositsya bablos not as rational as it would be possible to do it as, a lot of unexplored places will give you the opportunity to gather different stuff and apnut denyuzhku much. Personally, I picked up about 20K (if not mistaken) in this study. A grandmother in the Witcher you need a very small same of Ophir merchant who deals with runes from the Supplement heart of stone

But again: besides the profit in CZK, more of these studies do not provide, therefore, believe that the overabundance of question marks (especially on skellige, where swimming back and forth pretty boring) don't think a plus of this game. Come across really interesting places, but their fingers to count you all here.