3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALCAB 26.03.20 09:31 pm

Let me guess what I broke! :)

Hi all. Offer to play a guessing game. The trouble is. Relatively recently, the trouble with the computer. Describe:
Sometimes when playing Overwatch there is a bug, they say problems with the video driver, and so often (but only there), although the new driver each time are normal.
In PUBG and R6 Siege for example, it often happens that the window battleye (automatically starts before the game) blocks is generally random files. Then OBS, then do some system32 can block.
Frequent blue screens (memory management, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area)
What I was doing:
Checked HDD program Victoria, complaints to any no
Strap memory test Memtest 86 with no complaints
System reinstalled, even on different HDD.
I think the config of the PC to write doesn't make sense. (percent of AMD)
In repair to carry there is no possibility, so I write here, have fun.
Any idea what comes out of standing up? Guesses?
Yes, even today stopped working GeForce Experience (open-open, but for the type of quick recording, live broadcasts, in General, all that is in-game overlay does not include)
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.03.20

Vika ran, Memtest drove, and Formaram - drove! But they first should have done.

R
Rageskin 26.03.20

The brains you have is broken need to replace

A
ALCAB 26.03.20

ScariN
That is an insult or a hint of a Percent? :)

A
ALCAB 26.03.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Let's try it. Wherever you look you will not prompt? :)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.03.20

On the temperature chart it is necessary to look, and preferably a screenshot to the Studio, if possible to make it.

i
ihappy 26.03.20

The nurse tells you it's time to change it.

l
legusor 26.03.20

I have a similar problem (problems with video drivers, crashes during games with random errors in badah) happened on two motherboards: one due to dead capacitors on the PCI-E slot, and the other due to overheating of the North bridge and VRM-masfety transistors of the shoulder of the processor power.
if the power supply raises or lowers the voltage on the power lines 12V, 5V, 3.3 V in idle or under load more than 0.3 V, it is necessary to stop using.

h
hrdCore 26.03.20

legusor wrote: if the power supply raises or lowers the voltage on the power lines 12V, 5V, 3.3 V in idle or under load more than 0.3 V, it is necessary to stop using
legusor Look at the requirements for the standard