3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanyiaK 26.09.19 03:52 pm

Will you buy the game? (Watch Dogs: Legion)

P. S I already made the reservation
55 Comments
Sort by:
N
Next-gen2015 26.09.19

SanyiaK
Frankly, I had enough of those videos that were posted) It's really another explosive hodgepodge) were Mixed. Not for me, honestly)

B
Boris999 26.09.19

SanyiaK
Yes, it is hard to be honest with both halves having the console.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 26.09.19

The second part of Dogs I went, very. The only such game on the Jubilee over the last 3 years. About Legion have doubts, so do the same as with the second part - wait until will be released, reviews will look and the gameplay itself is not embellish, and if you like it, buy it at a discount. About the hardware do not worry, because it will take most likely on the PS4

N
NGC 26.09.19

From what I saw, of course not.

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.09.19

No, WD2 and bought the game from the beginning refused to work, were EasyAntiCheat buggy and hangs up system tightly, cut off his team in uplay - the game is working, but no network functions. The support didn't do, bought the game runs like pirates of BSA. So they go to the asshole with this approach, the Fig and they not lave.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.09.19

Sam_FisherPG wrote:
EasyAntiCheat
New install and everything will be OK. At first had this problem

a
antonrogov 26.09.19

No.

S
S.t.e.n 26.09.19

Waffen
Waffen wrote:
go there first on my hardware
Why would she not go on 970ке.
----------------------------------
SanyiaK wrote:
Just buy for the sake of online is like to buy a car to sell it for scrap.
Buy it for the sake of NOT online is to buy scrap metal. [When torrent around the corner]

W
Waffen 26.09.19

S. T. E. n
It is a long story))I percent i7 first generation and when I wanted to buy the Odyssey, I was told that They began to push their new games AVX(function - maybe misspelled).I wrote to support team Jubilee,saying that the case and they told me that my percents do not pull game and walk the guy. Then apparently released a patch that disables it, but I'm really confused...and I dogged it. If they shove this avx, I only direct route percent of change, and coke junk - hence the mother must.... Well, in short, hemorrhoid.(

S
S.t.e.n 26.09.19

Waffen
Ahh...for percent the excitement. Did not know did not know.

W
Waffen 26.09.19

S. T. E. n
There is really little chance that slip.Someone here wrote that the requirements of the Dogs will be much lower than Assassins... let's see...

H
HER535 26.09.19

Torrent edition sure

S
SanyiaK 26.09.19

AlexanderYA
I don't understand where I'm cool? I do think that haters yubisoft only write here.

A
AlexanderYA 26.09.19

SanyiaK
Just first post and the topic title, it was as if you decided to brag, but I could be wrong))
Well, not only haters, I have a series of Watch Dogs don't really like, I'm more AS)

S
Spiny 26.09.19

I'll probably get. As I have somehow not interesting. If you can get dudes in hoods with hidden blades, I will be and as to take. And while AC is a witch of some kind. I will then VD assassin in the form of grandma.

z
zdrastE 26.09.19

SanyiaK wrote:
I don't understand where I'm cool?
well, as a rule, the coolness of the vast number of men is in their pants. if you're a man, carefully feel around the place and I bet you that the coolness will feel.
AlexanderYA wrote:
Just first post and the topic title, it was as if you decided to brag, but I could be wrong))
you're not wrong, bragging is one of the main gender the male half of the population of planet Earth.

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
New install and everything will be OK. At first had this problem
As if not already 100 times and deleted it and reinstalled and deleted the game folder to uplay it to the new downloaded, and registry clean, and that only did not do, the system hangs when you start the game snake, the game only works with the team in uplay, but then she ignores this cheat.

S
SanyiaK 26.09.19

AlexanderYA
I just have to show the gameplay I wanted to pre-order. And when this topic was created it was emotional. Well, Yes, to show off many people love. Although many will tell me that nothing to brag about.

M
MrGrave 26.09.19

Maybe. On release, definitely not, in the last 5 years to the they trust very few. If the game comes out and it turns out that everything about her tell - truth - then Yes.

G
Goldmount 26.09.19

First Watch Dogs was a really good game. The new game is not what it was even a part 2. Certainly not going to play