3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanyiaK 26.09.19 03:52 pm

Will you buy the game? (Watch Dogs: Legion)

P. S I already made the reservation
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saint01 30.07.20

definitely not, I'm not greedy

M
MG10000 15.10.20

Passed 1, passed 2, 100%, online fun. The game was deleted.
1 game was... I still have a feeling that I have a problem with the vision and inserts these I will say I did not understand was more than half the game.
2 part a little more fun, a quadric of the competition, passed ALL to the max, 100%! Then the game bored me and deleted. Online boring.
Now what am I talking about?))) Both parts I did not buy, went for free! And then the question probably not everyone, but half of them will definitely. Both are received officially and for free, 1 - from epics, 2 - from kill.ffee. Who bought probably now elbows bite ;)
The Legion will be sure that something soulless boring and not interesting.
And I'm 100% sure that only online will be like either game, but pirates will take a good chunk of the community. So soon I'm sure this game will be free just if you do online.
This was with the GAT, it was with 1 dog, this happened with 2, it happens with any game where there is online and where online falls.
This game has no way to say the future, then that has no soul quickly dies. It's only a matter of time.
Buy?) What for? Cyberpunk on the nose, I'd rather get ready for this game, and when I pass the cyber dogs legion think will be in free access to play only.
Oh and yes, I'm sure the game will be cut godlessly, so buy better ultimatum that all the d's got.

S
Saints319 15.10.20

God save us
the game trailer couldn't even be searched, so the game is repulsive and nasty

L
Lich Arhi 17.10.20

Waiting for Torrent)))

n
nvidia311988 23.10.20

Torrent no more, yet, but in each....))))

P
Protocol10 23.10.20

No single story game yubisoft for the last at least 10 years is not worthy of purchase. After passing some games (the same WD, AC, FC) never felt - that's a great game, to go again, and this is for me the main criterion of the quality of games.

L
LunarEquestrianOriginal64 23.10.20

The second part was really chic, so many over-the-tops, and I never got tired of it. The passing mkIceAndFire seems to have attracted a similar appeal. And here's the place for a greasy but. But I have a terrible attitude to the yubisoft, especially after breakpoint, I remember it for a long time, I understand why. That was the culmination and focus of all their meanness and greed, and it was even worse than their most massive and long conveyor belt, it is clear what. In general, for the end, for EAC, online bindings, lootboxes, a bunch of gold editions and DLC, raising the price tags to 2500 for perennial games, sales through EGS, branded Jubioft bugs and cliches, for tolerance to minorities, endless conveyors, and in general for the monstrous attitude to customers, for all this I will not buy anything in life. If legion is not released on torrents - well, then we will have to bypass it. (

S
Sogiking 23.10.20

Contrary to the commentators above, I expect, purely because of the gameplay, an interesting sandbox is planned, primarily because of the mechanic and the lack of a plot like this, because in the second, it is extremely infuriating. Also, given the optimization of the past parts, at the start is unlikely to pass immediately, but we'll see, I hope not have to issue a refund.

p
plutikov55 25.10.20

I will not buy because this fuflo is not optimized as the other two parts of ubisoft spit on the product they know that their game will still buy, so I passed by) wait for the game of the year until November 19)

G
GuyverDark 27.10.20

All standard, gold and final kits (Standart, Gold and ultimate)
Spoiler http://support.ubisoft.com/en-en-ru/Faqs/000043309/Content-of-Watch-Dogs-Legion-editions-WDL

P
PeaJI4eJI 29.10.20

As usual, it is not such a cool game that headlong to run to buy, wait a month to break, if quickly it does not happen, then buy at least 20% discount (for coins-U), such are the realities.

f
farbi6 07.11.20

Bought.... Played.... Disappointed..... Deleted......
words are not just emotions.
plot-short, weak
optimization-no
recruiting chip -- just don't need
drone spider-imba for all times and misia

D
Diego163rus 07.11.20

Who needs offline activation can write in ls. All the details are there)

s
saa0891 07.11.20

Games yubisoft in recent years, even with a torrent there is no desire to swing not that this slag to buy.

W
Westmore 07.11.20

It all came down after the first part. (