3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NortonIce 26.03.20 09:38 pm

How cruel you are with the mutated reptiles? (Dead Space)

For example,I first tried to cut off the head so he stopped to see(xD) and then the legs to stop walking...xDxDxDxD
128 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgray 26.03.20

Shoot the limbs, while the monster will not fall, and then quickly run up to him and trampling feet that did not get up...

f
fry19 26.03.20

First, shoot the legs so couldn't walk then shoot the head and one remaining limb and all the monster is ready... then abused the corpse in all possible ways)))))) Or you can just cry AAAAAAAAAA!!!!! running at the monster with the pulse rifle:)

i
iT Show Time 26.03.20

Love to bear the feet of the monsters, when they are full rush me =)

F
FireBaT 26.03.20

love E to kill a mats and and children with tentacles.Looks so cool when he pulls the proboscis or throws on the floor and then feet.From chustvuesh his superiority over them.and just purpose first in the stomach,that broke in half and then long trample underfoot until all limbs were broken off, the NIT.still love to take down the head.By the way trample on meat to not only tombow but mere corpses.Sometimes I wonder who in this game is the victim and who the killer is.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 26.03.20

damn where I live??under some sadistic bastards.

r
rock music 26.03.20

remember all your dark fantasy I developed when I met the first continuously regenerating (read immortal) monster... Oh mlyaya....

and with the usual stupid leg cut with a circular saw.

D
Delta 38 26.03.20

First with the fist in the jaw, then pipe cutter - from shoulder to butt))

Alternative combat: a bunch of monsters trying to line them up in a column, then we obtain the second cutter(I do not remember how to call names, but a strong horizontal wave of water(Alt. attack the ball, which some time after launch explodes a bunch of blue rays)) and foot urine, the whole crowd as the team falling, and then I finish off the heavy boot of each, and even several times...for prevention.

U
Uncover 26.03.20

the Alt fire of the pulse rifle funny. useful happen. sometimes. but the most hard is the gun cutter.

S
Suofer 26.03.20

I saw hand cutter and beaten to death
the creature then saw off the legs and then the head and spinaway

N
Nime NET 26.03.20

People - but nah, there's a flamethrower ? He trade only against those small creatures useful ? And Alt sometimes . And odd shit for children . Learn to use it .

i
iT Show Time 26.03.20

Nime NET
It is only useful against those small creatures. But only it it becomes indispensable.

K
Komodo Saurian 26.03.20

>>>But for this it is essential.
Really? It with confidence replaces the force gun, which in the vacuum is working, and the enemies cast. One shot carries the whole pack of swarmers distance up to 10-15 meters

N
Nime NET 26.03.20

Even with lazerki convenient sometimes barriers to put .

s
slava-mercenary 26.03.20

I'm cruel with them so how can you be cruel with ugly creatures pytayuschimisya to rip you apart

I
IOpka 26.03.20

In the legs,then the control head,and if there is not going to die,then trash hands shoot in the end ))

p
parafin 26.03.20

flamethrower nah,not a weapon, and spray dichlorvos.

I
IOpka 26.03.20

only against that back throw heaps :D

B
Bio-Wurst 26.03.20

People as a picture to add?

777XXX777 26.03.20

I run up to the bastard and shoot him in the head, legs and hands, stomp what's left of it and go on in search of new victims, all tear dirty vampires!!!

K
KaiN 26.03.20

777XXX777

you're just a butcher