3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NortonIce 26.03.20 09:38 pm

How cruel you are with the mutated reptiles? (Dead Space)

For example,I first tried to cut off the head so he stopped to see(xD) and then the legs to stop walking...xDxDxDxD
128 Comments
Sort by:
S
SEKTOR_play 26.03.20

777XXX777,I'm doing the same!

f
fallshirmegger 26.03.20

First shoot the head kill something to death, and the corpse clog boots, while nothing of it. Well, in short, everything is normal.

P
Porter92 26.03.20

First shot in the legs and in the head, and of course finish leg.

A
AlexDzyuba 26.03.20

I shoot their hands.All at once die!

D
DarkGoba 26.03.20

I was annoyed embryos of chimpanzees with rockets when I see them,are in a rage and blow up,dismember,crush them,how can

N
Nime NET 26.03.20

Guys.... Do you sleep well ?

Z
Zavisimost ot kofeina 26.03.20

small reptiles to push great. the rest of the good old plasma cutter first demolish Bosko, then the limbs, then a couple more times through the body will pass. or truporez first the head and then cut in half and break the resistance that remains. one time I tried first the legs are cut off or the legs, but after Isaac several times devoured, we decided to always start with the head. hands (or their likeness) too boring, they immediately die.

S
Syri 26.03.20

First shoot of the limbs, and then it's already easy prey!

T
Three 666 26.03.20

and I... I have them just running away :)

Z
Zavisimost ot kofeina 26.03.20

Three 666, ha, I also ran when passed the first time (and foolishly still the maximum difficulty chosen. it was much more fun than just kill.

[
[Inferno] 26.03.20

Cut people all this scum left and right! :)

B
Burnoutman 26.03.20

Shoot everything that shoots back and that neustraivaet cut..and then kicked his leg, well, you can go ornamatica

r
rock music 26.03.20

small it is better to kill, and then theirs the sound just kill the desire to play (would be scared to wet his pants :))

K
KaiN 26.03.20

(would be scared to wet his pants :))

XD

L
LONGMANN 26.03.20

I have sunk that I am not from the creatures, and the creature run from me

G
Govnilov 26.03.20

All downhill, no time to scare and jump out of the corner as they full nuclear barrage of my modified gun rushes! Death to the bastards! All wet!!

C
Corrosion 26.03.20

In my head promachos, then between the legs Palud all the limbs will not fall, and then in a dogfight all you have to post (Oh, I remember that time when I went to run the turbine (the end of Chapter 3?), the cutter 3 shots and nothing else - nothing abgrail, did NOT buy anything - no weapons, no health kits or armor - NOTHING. And digging the crowd until you're blue hands and feet - killed the same)) ).

B
Bio-Wurst 26.03.20

Meaning?? Hand, foot, head, and so did not move. Took what fell, and went on. Why to waste time??

C
Corrosion 26.03.20

How cruel you are with the mutated reptiles?

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Yes, actually, according to the best of my ability :)

pix.PlayGround.ru
It is sometimes quite difficult :P

B
Bio-Wurst 26.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

This is called the Problem. And serious. You know, completely forget about the cruelty.