3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Janosik92 26.03.20 09:43 pm

Failure videokarti

Ate to resignati graphics card, but I understand that did not work because on the screen appeared creaseline point, how to fix, help, and can it be fixed
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 26.03.20

What kind of video card? as the dispersed? Skin artifacts.

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

Nvidia geforce 750 ti, I roshanai full program msi afteburn, and after that here is

b
bazilews 26.03.20

Janosik92
What grade are you in?

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

What is it?

A
Apti 26.03.20

The most logical question, if you dropped the acceleration ? In the same MSI Afterburnere a reset button

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

Artie
Yeah, always

A
ALCAB 26.03.20

Well, this garbage is called artifacts, if confused? And then either change the map, or (what not the fact) of attempting to heat the chip.

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

JohnProf
How it to make, I was like overheated as vlupit for 200 mhz

A
ALCAB 26.03.20

Janosik92
You know what construction dryer warm, either in the workshop held, in which the IR station is

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

JohnProf
What are the chances that it will be possible to restore??

S
Sergey 82 26.03.20

Janosik92
It is doubtful that due to overheating. You didn't play a long with artifacts? Temperature monitor? It may still not dropped excessive acceleration. In General, afterburner delete and restart the PC.

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

Sergey 82
I high razognal to 70 degrees, two times put so zrazy an error has bibila, but immediately artefakti did not appear, I have legal VSO that maybe nothing helps, it's already the second day

S
Sergey 82 26.03.20

Janosik92
Remove afterburner, clean reinstall the video driver. Does not help - in shop.

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

And as ponyatb clean reinstall?

V
Vor Piratych 26.03.20

Just get ready to buy a new one. Because even if repair is not the fact that will last a long time.

S
Sergey 82 26.03.20

Janosik92 wrote:
And as ponyatb clean reinstall?
Make a reservation - not the fact that will help. Just delete all the software features. Officially go to the Nvidia website and download the latest drivers for your graphics card. Save to your computer. Download simple free utility called DDU to uninstall your video driver https://www.wagnardsoft.com/ Run DDU and completely remove the old drivers. Get VGA resolution. Do not panic and install the driver from a pre-saved file.

V
Vyxyxol 26.03.20

First climbed their crooked little hands where they shouldn't, and then Help!. Mommy razgonyalschiki. xD

M
MagicHero 26.03.20

Janosik92
Such artifacts are due to the overclocking of video memory. In General, reset all to default, including the memory and check how it will look. I have to say if the overclocking of the chip at times the picture just freezes and returning back everything will be normal when overclocking VRAM is all in tears.
In General it is necessary to disperse not because you twisted +200 and pray a ride or not ))) and gradually increasing the frequency of the chip and memory in the region of +25Мц+50Мц and checking for stability, as find got artifacts or picture froze, or the driver welled then rolled back on 50Мц-100Мц (or increase naprugu, if found the limit of the chip) And if the overclocking of a chip is easy to notice the memory is not so simple. Best of all, like overclocking memory is manifested in Metro LL, it is necessary to follow the picture and as soon as replace artifacts (missing textures, modulations, etc.) that otchalivai acceleration.

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

MagicHero
Nah, I think everything is, the longer the worse, even love, the sex of the screen Chorny, twinkle, from what I am a moron

b
bloomm 26.03.20

Janosik92
Chiba its Nadu to wash in holodnenkoy water, then wipe with a towel and put napolcanic on the battery will pouchitsa, he did it !
PS. not thanks bratishka, inept we need to stick together.