3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Janosik92 26.03.20 09:43 pm

Failure videokarti

Ate to resignati graphics card, but I understand that did not work because on the screen appeared creaseline point, how to fix, help, and can it be fixed
35 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janosik92 26.03.20

bloomm
I hope this isn't a joke, because I do not know what to do already, but this method never seen and not read

M
MagicHero 26.03.20

Janosik92
Well, apparently a Bank of VRAM covered after the crackdown and continues to deteriorate.

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

MagicHero
She does nothing to help?

M
MagicHero 26.03.20

Janosik92
I'm in this business nothing concrete to say. But those who are repairing a video card and if the problem is in what Bank of memory that can tamper with the donor. If the replacement chip is asking for around 2 million for the Bank of memory may not take much, which is a thousand + cost of memory. In General, I think is not very cost effective to fix. But if covered with a chip much more.

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

MagicHero
Ie, it is necessary to take new??

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Janosik92
It is necessary to diagnose a good, honest service. Tell the reason, price, you think.

d
dopingking 26.03.20

sense to repair and who can guarantee that she won't die in a couple of days
easier to buy a new

d
dopingking 26.03.20

my first hand was crooked also set the processor to the mother for the first time in the end broke his leg . looking for someone who can solder .not found

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

dopingking
A guarantee provides the Service, met a guarantee of 6 months. There may be more, all depends on the particular Service.
The legs are soldered into normal service, it's not a big problem, it all depends on the city and the competence of the craftsmen.

K
KPOT1987 26.03.20

Take a normal screenshot and not a photo of the screen. Maybe it's the monitor (or cable) glued to, not the video card.
I have such artifacts are periodically, helps punch the monitor (looks like something on the Board moves).

J
Janosik92 26.03.20

KPOT1987
I have another system hooked up, everything is fine

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Janosik92
If all is good on another PC and the game is not artefact, then clean, restore the system if does not help reinstall the drivers. If does not help, try another clip to insert to your problematic PC could very Marinochka fails.

d
dopingking 26.03.20

Ryazancev
not believe live in Ryazan and have not found all in one voice, go buy new

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

dopingking
Bastards
Spoiler

b
bloomm 26.03.20

Janosik92
No elbow brushing, remove the system ogledalce, orchestal toilet bumigay thermal grease, handkerchief washed under cold water about 5 6 degrees, you need to keep under a strong stream of water. then drier and a towel for half an hour on the battery.