3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 26.03.20 09:47 pm

Duel (experience, tips, tactics) (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)

In Ties of Blood was better, no?
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shkapcheg 26.03.20

hard to say, not playing honestly in the ties of blood, then had nothing but duel much, to Dodge bullets, something is

T
Tar1k91 26.03.20

Shkapcheg
I advise you to play and Yes in Chains duel better.Dodge campaign with only one boss and that is he kind of invented crusade)))

N
N7Scythian 26.03.20

Tar1k91
Dodge do have the ability to always,only on the condition that the enemy drew his own weapon and fired first.And so the duel I liked it.Cool!

G
GeorgeStark35 26.03.20

Duel done pretty well.
Can't say as it was in the Ties of blood.I went the entire game without sound and duel too.But there was no focus,no heartbeat

a
atmaROZ 26.03.20

I don't understand duels.

A
Asmoon 26.03.20

As for me they are the same almost. In Ties of blood, the focus still was we had to move when moving the enemy, the position of the hands exhibited the mouse. In Gunslinger, the focus and the position of the arms reversed. But still cool

N
Nemezis 26.03.20

The point is that Ties of Blood were no arcade interfaces. Just you and the enemy.

But under the style of comics such duel, so any claims to Gunslinger I have.

x
xabote 26.03.20

In Bound in Blood there is a special trick: on the PC for whipping out the revolver have to do khitrova*bath pirouette mouse, thereby, a feeling that really grabs the weapon and send the opponent to the ancestors:) And so both systems are wound restart the duel a few times, but no irritation.
PS: to avoid possible in every duel, provided (as mentioned above) that the enemy took the first shot. Here you have the tactics, evade, aim, and fell in parallel. Bada-Boom!

D
D.Artist 26.03.20

The only difficulty duel in Gunslinger - the mouse sensitivity, which is difficult
to keep the focus, the first update has a flow regulating this very sensitivity.
And so, in CoJ2 duel was much easier than here.

T
Tar1k91 26.03.20

The last duel with Cassidy and the Sundance kid in true Western full of it pzdts,who then passed it fair?

N
NeverBackDown 26.03.20

Tar1k91
Yes. Easy.

a
atmaROZ 26.03.20

Tar1k91
I'm stuck,honestly. Developers would be for such a prank on the shop and how to have sex with lashes for all of my flour. Even if the function skip the episode with the duel made after a dozen attempts,the monsters are insane.)

A
Asmoon 26.03.20

That's just all there. You just have until focus is to look at both opponents. To shoot first at someone who looks at you. Usually one looks at you the second on the first opponent. Rarely will both look at you, and rarely will they look at each other

H
HellBurn340 26.03.20

You are right... you Can only Dodge ever in a duel, no matter who shoots first. Even if you have done a dishonorable act, and it can Dodge. Focus I agree, very annoying, but is supposed to be easy?
And the final duel with 2 the lightest I think (15 in a row in the Duel and the last in the company). All duels are very easy, for me personally. Himself in a duel filled with coppers 391 thousand, and the reaction is about 0.250, the maximum was 0.18.

W
WizarDiO 26.03.20

People. Tell me how the fucking speed holster to raise in duels? Hesitated. Button type A and D, well, I drive back and forth and not che. Speed will not rise or begins podnimatsya and suddenly falls. Tell me the tactics that you need to be doing speeds of up to 100 came?

H
HellBurn340 26.03.20

Focus to say, lay on the gun. Estimate at a glance how to lay the hand if he takes the gun, there is even a dent makes people in hand is, I am guided.

H
Hephaest 26.03.20

Tar1k91
I could only shot 1-M.

m
madman_92 26.03.20

And that gives this division for fair/unfair duel-only at honest murder is stupid given more exp or something more?

s
saa0891 26.03.20

It's very simple,naturally keeping the focus of the mouse and that would increase the speed move the hand using keys A and D so that the hand was over the pistol.

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
saa0891 26.03.20

As it is not particularly pay attention to achievements and then by chance I saw the achievement of a neat shot,there should be a chicken to shoot during a duel,he began steamed the fifth time turned out to be.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Actually,the way it can be done.