3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 26.03.20 09:47 pm

Duel (experience, tips, tactics) (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)

In Ties of Blood was better, no?
30 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 26.03.20

saa0891 (+1 for the chicken=))
pix.PlayGround.ru
Yeah, the rate of direct 100% in the config clocked or trainer with a magic button?)
I mean, as it is also not stupid to overpower the focus of the mouse + A-D, but on video, I'm sorry - everything looks cough, cough slightly magically...because what I care about in a duel personally, and what gets out here in terms of speed - has some difference.

A
Asmoon 26.03.20

No there is nothing magical in terms of speed/focus. All real. The only line there is a dumb. saa0891 you in a duel or killed in the campaign? To me, he quickly shoots

s
saa0891 26.03.20

атмаROZ.

Yeah, the rate of direct 100% in the config clocked or trainer with a magic button?)
I mean, as it is also not stupid to overpower the focus of the mouse + A-D, but on video, I'm sorry - everything looks cough, cough slightly magically...because what I care about in a duel personally, and what gets out here in terms of speed - has some difference.

Or when,in any game or any cheat and coaches don't use,for me it's not acceptable and not interesting.

Asmoon

you can put it in duel mode or killed in the campaign? To me, he quickly shoots

In duel,there is no difference where to kill (the only company on the legend will not display part of the interface,including in a duel,focus and speed,just will not show much interest) just in the company have yet to reach him,and this takes time.
The secret here is that have dodged the shot if steamed for a long time you must not Dodge a chicken to shoot it but under favorable conditions,when Gareth will be really slow,in the video he's not a slowpoke,just the speed of my high and I dodged the shot.

H
Hephaest 26.03.20

Yes, I also think that Bonds is better but there good.

L
Llorando 26.03.20

I really liked the duel, even more than in Ties of Blood, quite complex and interesting, and with palpitation (before the shot) start to raise the adrenaline.

A
Asmoon 26.03.20

saa0891
Finally shot a rooster, thanks for the tip. But there is another question - someone from here present were in the top sheet? There are beasts with 500k+ experience as it generally is real? I ended up with 340к and 376 place, I agree not so hot shot I think to try to reach 400K-420k get real. But 500+??

s
saa0891 26.03.20

Asmoon

Finally shot a rooster, thanks for the tip. But there is another question - someone from here present were in the top sheet? There are beasts with 500k+ experience as it generally is real? I ended up with 340к and 376 place, I agree not so hot shot I think to try to reach 400K-420k get real. But 500+??

Nothing complicated about it,I go duel a couple of times and I'm at the end was about 400сот of thousands,it is important to get into his head and of course to do it as quickly as possible,several attempts and I think from all this,it would be a desire and time,well, of course the ability also plays an important role here.

N
NightHawkreal 26.03.20

I actually duel in the first liked.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 26.03.20

The advantages of the new duels-you can shoot vrazhin unfair and negative-drunk mouse.

.G.a.m.e.r. 26.03.20

Booooo... to what E. anuti mouse in terms of focus, generally claim to be a Jedi, walks where he wants, so also the enemies want to here and you fucking run this drunk the mouse and try to configure it on the enemy, so also it is necessary to monitor the speed, definitely agree with those who prefer to duel in the bonds of blood, because the game does not have to be complicated, a little something Darksouls, if I want to tickle your nerves then go there naturally, the developers killed the game if there would be a normal mouse in terms of focus, and is not this, it was generally great, and yet better than Ties of blood no nothing.