3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WilderTier 26.03.20 09:50 pm

Scared are you of Alan Wake? (Alan Wake)

I don't Shipko.The game certainly grim and dark,but I playing noticed one or two really scary moment.And that's all.
121 Comments
Sort by:
g
get away_[667] 26.03.20

Those moments to scream with fear - of course, no. But the game still scary. Each and every episode. All the fear in Alan Wake is waiting - you know that something is going to happen, and this is really scary. The authors are not afraid of the player too often (give long daytime episodes, and at night sometimes just exploring the forest), and thus not immune to fear, so sometimes even scared, seemingly ordinary things for horror. Fine.

Well, thanks to the great work done on the idea of the struggle between light and darkness, really feel all obratimosti of darkness to wander alone through the dark forest really scary, and when it starts the Wind of darkness with a distinctive sound and you know that now there will be Possessed, if not scary... and when even a few rounds... the Feeling of physical presence really is in the game, and strongly immersed in what is happening, feel the tension...

So, Yes, Alan Wake personally, I play terrible. Better, of course, to enhance the atmosphere to pass the night, in good stereo headphones. And don't forget that this is a psychological Thriller, not horror. But scare Alan Wake knows is worse than any horror film :)

W
WilderTier 26.03.20

qet away,it's talking about,and especially terrible on hard to pass.I'm personally going to replay the game again when the normal pass.That would be tough!
By the way note that this super-duper game did not the Americans and not the Japanese(which often go super games),and the Finns!

g
get away_[667] 26.03.20

Dark Necromancer, I'm just pereprohozhu on hard - very scary)) Levels of complexity, by the way, differ markedly.

note,that this super game did not the Americans and the Japanese

Yeah) And mind you, not just super-duper, and one of the best in history!

W
WilderTier 26.03.20

qet away,yeah) And mind you, not just super-duper, and one of the best in history! Yes,you read my mind)I think it is because I have yet to harda is not reached,I believe the game is not terrible.Vegi one thing,when all is dark,you climb Obsessed,but you have ammo,a lot batareek,light grenades,etc., and the other when the same dark atmosphere but you have low ammunition,and every encounter is not just ocherednye fight and a challenge.I personally norm, even Peeps with a chainsaw and bosses(which can move like ghosts,and their x*y dostinex) watering is not easy,but on hard?Just do it in the tin!
I'm just pereprohozhu on hard - very scary)) Levels of complexity, by the way, differ markedly.
Kull)when I start to go on it,compare impressions+'ll check your gipotezu) (smooth complexity, incidentally, is markedly different)

L
Lavuer 26.03.20

The game is not afraid of taking surprise (only occasionally), such as Dead Space. Game scary atmosphere, the hopelessness of what is happening. You wander through the night forest, find the manuscript, and already fear to move on, because I know exactly what's gonna happen. Unforgettable feeling I felt when in the 1st episode, about 200 meters from the gas station, which symbolized civilization, peace and relaxation, after half an hour of wandering through the forest, I found a piece that said that there will be all the same, if not worse. Such panic, in the same Dead space game no. Alan Wake is a Thriller, and Dead space - horror.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 26.03.20

The game is not trying to scare, the game keeps in suspense. And she is good at it. And Yes, playing on hard and playing at a normal level get a very different impression. On normal I only in two places a little stuck on hard - panic dread of every enemy. Threw a flare at the feet of the enemies and run, run to the lamp from them. And God forbid, to run to him!

W
WilderTier 26.03.20

Lavuer,as for manuscripts, it is I think quite an interesting idea,but I try not to read because if you know ecto is on,the play is not interesting.

g
get away_[667] 26.03.20

Dark Necromancer
I try not to read because if you know ecto is on,the play is not interesting

On the contrary, the manuscript is a must read! Only a small part of the pages says that it is waiting for the hero (and this, incidentally, is a very cool idea - run, for example, joyful from the forest, it will be over soon, but suddenly comes across a piece of roopini, which says that in front of you waiting for trouble, and you have the collapse of hope, are you waiting for something bad... and that waiting causes stress... it's very cool).

The other part of the manuscripts do NOT says about future events. It complements the main story with new details. Here, you're here, in the woods, and reading the manuscript, I can see that now with other characters; what they have in their souls what they do; that was before the events of the game and so on. This is a terrific way expands the story, we learn a lot. At that time, as other games can't tell the player about events that are happening now not with the main character, Alan Wake, miraculously, with the help of this literature rubs the line between us and other individuals and events in parallel with the main story.

So skip the manuscript in any case not necessary. It plays a BIG role in the plot.

W
WilderTier 26.03.20

qet away,hmm...I do not know.Although you are right in some sense.Here is an example:
Do you remember the manuscript in which is written that Wake enters the room where the TV suddenly turns on and it shows actually Alan that carries the kind of stuff.I came into the garage and was diligently looking for this TV,and then scored and went on.The point is,it was written that will,but not when written.
Here are the highlights there.But I all the same sometimes a little interest to kill these manuscripts.

S
SERGEi_2000 26.03.20

The spirit of the Thriller there is definitely. But it's not horror, but keeps pushing it. In this respect, the game is very good, even better than FEAR3 in terms of the atmosphere of horror!

W
WilderTier 26.03.20

SERGEi 2000,well of course,because the third fir no fear at all

J
Jackson[x] 26.03.20

FEAR3 even better in terms of atmosphere of terror! -There is no atmosphere, especially horror.

W
WilderTier 26.03.20

Jacks0n,I'm about the same

m
metrosTroy 26.03.20

Not scared at all. The atmosphere tainstvennaya, exciting, but certainly not scary. These loggers even funny, and the one with the chainsaw for some reason reminded me of Mickey mouse.

C
CIMAK 26.03.20

A little scared.

I
Infiltrator 26.03.20

No,but if you compare it with FEAR3 ,just shaking from fear.

A
ABEHrEP 26.03.20

get away_[667]
give prolonged daily episodes
Especially the episode of the trip to the lake Caldrone. Soooo long daytime episode.

R
Ray_McCole 26.03.20

all the fear that I might not make it to the next light...

W
WASWAS 26.03.20

NO two heads never.Somehow predictable there is no surprise and no fear here so

I
Infiltrator 26.03.20

WASWAS, then then also not be.