3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artorius 26.03.20 09:51 pm

Which character do you play? (Dungeon Siege 3)

Personally, I'm a magician, that man. Until that is satisfied.
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ancirionix 26.03.20

Play for Lucas to pair with anjali. Most importantly, I'm dying, of course, not so often, but dying. Anjali often saved - pulled out of hell. Might and magic - 100% win. Problem with Lucas not had a decent skill that sword+shield, two-handed. Always use two-handed. The only reason I am changing the rack on sword+shield is running, it seems to me that it is increasing.

Cleaving whirlwind + leap with a blade. Oh, I forgot. To complete the winning combination, then the added pumped ability the shaking of the earth (radius 6 meters).

P
PiPiz_Ko 26.03.20

Started Katarina, recently completed the Witcher 2 and looked fable 3, and I was hooked, this Madam in stockings with pukalkami =) ... turned in 10 minutes... played for 3 hours... the graphics fuflovaya, music is dull... but was hooked, even the linearity of the like =)

A
Arantir_3000 26.03.20

PiPiz_KoЛинейность is not so bad. Do not forget that the best RPG (so old -_- ) was based on linear stories.
It is not the choice, and in the plot. I can tell you that it is better passed the Witcher 2, three times, four times longer than a linear plot, rather than 3-4 times to pass the same with small deviations.
It's an RPG, we othegraven its role. Initially the RPGs had pochote on a story that happened long ago, and we just live again. This nonlinearity is already the whim of the present.
Although the story in DS3 and does not possess the genius...

Reinhart played the first time. High complexity... All were killed on hurrah. The second time I tried Lucas - solid nerves. Especially a fucking giant spider with autotarget that is impossible to Dodge!!! And still the same gargoyle that stupid fly away from Lucas faster than he attacks.
Actually mage is the easiest. He's the one with the massive remote attack. And damage to the area at the specified location. Enough 2 spells (Destruction and attending skill) that would safely pass the entire game, and not even need to use the enhanced abilities.

A
Ancirionix 26.03.20

Arantir_3000
Too easy - no good. :)

P
PiPiz_Ko 26.03.20

Arantir_3000
old RPGs (Ultima, Wizardry 1981., Might and Magic, 1987., Fallout 1997, Planescape: Torment, 1999.) where there is linearity?
And I did talk about the linearity of the main story (extra quests give a little bit of freedom in plot -> bonuses for choosing )??? I mean the linearity of locations, consisting of narrow corridors (Diablo 2, only more narrow)

X
Xxx_DiGiTaL_xxX 26.03.20

this mage is the most powerful character in the game. They are generally easily played, but Lucas pomoymu Sami not igrabelnyh character.

A
Ancirionix 26.03.20

LoGGiinN
You're so vain, Log. Is played and how.

K
KiberC0re 26.03.20

Passed the first half at Lucas+Katerina, the second for Lucas+Ajani. With dvuruchnik fun all the packs of enemies are traversed, especially with vampirism, and if life is not enough, then throw out of the encirclement was broken out and the defense held until partner finished off the rest. Bosses held standing up in defense with a shield - Chicks quickly with all cut themselves and also they are still animals manual helps. Reinhard DOH constantly, so it actually scored. For Katherine too cool to play, but the armor really loses much, of the masses-skills not very good, and all the enemies in YY are always defensive.

S
SeriousSam666 26.03.20

Katherine.:)

A
Ancirionix 26.03.20

KiberC0re
A real drive! :D

K
KiberC0re 26.03.20

Drive not drive, but all the dialogues a foregone conclusion. Don't even understand why developed answers were made, if still all boils down to one. Therefore, the option of re-passing the other character think is a waste of time.

A
Ancirionix 26.03.20

KiberC0re
And some dialogues? There is a branch on the other, dear.

W
Wlnamp 26.03.20

The most stupid IMHO UTB rastanovka of stats tobish or you of the pers doing the mage ( and any ) or malesnica , here are the stats of stats of what and how much
Stamina - affects the supply of Zdorovie

Attack - affects the basic attack damage(the clatter of miscoi)) ( neputat skills to hot keys 1.2.3)

Will - UTB kokraz if you the emphasis is not on auto attacks and skills - affects the damage of skills

Agility - affects only the chance of critical strike

He tried to make agalia and the magician and malesnica - the result is disappointing, as the magician agalia sharpened by will + dexterity nezhivuche absolute pleasure bare and turned into specific hemorrhoids although damage from skills is gorgeous, went for the standard way of agalia milesnick all in the attack + stamina - though Crete and very RDAC but if cretenet so cretenet that few nepokazhetsya)

R
Rocket Dragon 26.03.20

Passed on average for anjali, almost the entire game churned all the kick turn, the enemy went with a Bang, just packs. Was satisfied with the game)

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 26.03.20

Hmm... looks Like Obsidianovye again lohanulis. Time the game so short and easy.

X
Xelell 26.03.20

Played Katarina + Lucas. The hardest thing was boss, had a lot of jump and shoot. When everything including minions agrilis on Lucas, he was dead and then all became fun. Overall, it was interesting to play :)

P
PiPiz_Ko 26.03.20

Went Katarina. At the beginning of Anjani to the first level of influence, then Lucas as well to the first level of influence, and then to the end of the game with Reinhardt reached level 3 influence. If it was really tough in the fight, began to constantly ride on the field of battle (dodging) and I got it with the rebound to the max, before mass treatment. Agril big pile on myself and rode around a small radius, monsters chasing me, the damage is not applied almost, and reihard they cut down =)

a
atomic_reactor 26.03.20

play Lucas, shaking aggression

I invite you to the Steam group

Dungeon Siege III EN (DS3RU)

s
spaderblade 26.03.20

I wonder is there a romantic line ?? Lucas with anjali and something like this effect so there is something there right ? what can you say ?

D
Dark Corsair 26.03.20

spaderblade
04.07.11 22:18
I wonder is there a romantic line ?? Lucas with anjali and something like this effect so there is something there right ? what can you say ?

Our severe duty Legionnaires are the revival of the order and save the Kingdom from the next Apocalypse! And if it is not given that two of them are half-siblings, and grandfather living seems only due to its Dynamo-machines, and being from a parallel world, almost devoid of emotion. And what is romance, Komrad? ))