3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artorius 26.03.20 09:51 pm

Which character do you play? (Dungeon Siege 3)

Personally, I'm a magician, that man. Until that is satisfied.
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
Astes 26.03.20

He passed Catherine on hard difficulty, along with Reinhard, constantly had to ride and shoot. The last boss was not impressed at all, went with 3 attempts, filled with more fight in the spire, when Jane stands in the middle and I was hovering around her, otstrelival from endless mobs and hit her Petani Arjona cacti)

G
Grel Satkliff 26.03.20

I personally like anjali and Katarina, not only in abilities but also in appearance,though the old man is also good:P

S
SamayaSamaya 26.03.20

I started playing Katarina, but then took anjali and not sorry, in my opinion her skills stronger.

G
GreyArgonian 26.03.20

Anyways. of the bli current grandfather (O_o) to which the contact point type young man although he looks older than the Odo =)))
In principle, he is a young man, recently graduated from College, but his beard is clearly older... And the beer belly XD

S
Shadow in Night 26.03.20

I for Reinhart. Normal pers and cool MAG.

X
Xelell 26.03.20

The last boss was not impressed at all, went with 3 attempts, filled with more fight in the spire
That's for sure. The fight in the spire was a lot more intense. The last boss down much faster.

S
Shadow in Night 26.03.20

Xelell Yeah, the last boss is clearly not finalized. I was expecting more.

G
Grel Satkliff 26.03.20

I have here on the contrary, fighting in the spire is much less strained than the last boss, although the whole game is essentially easy :)

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 26.03.20

The spire 2 battle - Jane Cassynder + partner Jane and Jeyne herself. As for me, so they went down easier than a spoiled Creator.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

The first time was a man - Lucas. Paired with Arjona. Special problems did not arise, although the game is too short, especially in the absence of difficulty levels of the world by type of previous parts of the series: Veteran and Elite.
Replayability the game has, but much less than in DS 1 and DS 2. Characters something ready in advance, its impossible to create.
Somehow it is not in the tradition of the series :/

K

A. Soldier of Light
replayability there :) it is possible for each character a few times through, varying build specifications and equipment. this will change the style of the game

A

this will change the style of the game
All the same what to change a black jacket on a grey or to swap socks ) almost no Difference, freedom of choice in the game is largely very limited. I say this after Dungeon Siege 2.

K

I don't know about DS 2, had the happiness to play, but anjali with elemental damage - neskollko different from anjali with the life leach, that's what I've noticed

A

You'll be in favor of the first or second?

Arantir_3000
Linearity is not so bad. Do not forget that the best RPG (so old -_- ) was based on linear stories.
It's not about plot, but about the world in the game, about the game space. And it hallway, and therefore the linearity is terrible. Yes, in DS2 the same garbage, but at least there territory a lot more monsters more variety and away.: -)

Although the story in DS3 and does not possess the genius...
He didn't need to, it is closely connected with the events of the first Dungeon Siege.

The second time I tried Lucas - solid nerves. Especially a fucking giant spider with autotarget that is impossible to Dodge!!!
Lucas it is not difficult to wet, you just have time to put protection. I have had no problems with it, but Yes, this boss is squirt )

IMHO: mage and Katarina easier. Great spells and abilities + the remote destruction of enemies.

KiberC0re
Reinhard DOH constantly, so it actually scored.
So, you're just not accustomed with it. MAG steers, he has all the coolest powers out of all four heroes. Geometric extermination (mass damage at a distance) and Creative destruction (mass close damage + filling spheres of power), and the Eternal engine mana...

Don't even understand why developed answers were made, if still all boils down to one.
Not really. In the end, after defeating the final boss will be a brief overview of the events, depending on what decisions you've ever made. Corvids Yar (the first city) can be saved and will survive the winter or not. Jane can be killed or left to live, and if alive, banished, or working together with the Legion, etc.

K

A. Soldier of Light
You have a talent for necroposting! you were so sweet to communicate with people, which already for six months without visiting this forum :))))

Due to the fact that now in this forum actively communicate as much as 2! person, request to you to coredect communication in any one top. Well, unless of course you have no purpose to write to people who have not interested in the game and thus to converse with yourself :))))

A

No. It is because there is very few people there, I can write in any old topic. This principle applies on the forums of very old games. There's basically no such thing as"necroposting. As I understand it.

On the more active forums necroposting is harmful because there is always the active few (dozen) topics and raising the same old topics just physically could prevent users to monitor the activity on the forum.

K

A. Soldier of Light
well, if you're interested in talking to me, it is better limited to 1 top. And I'm not interest to write in order to write. Create a subforum for the yoke Tetris. I think that there you yourself can imagine the multivolume thoughts to write. It's a very old game that nobody is discussing :))))

you think if you will ask me 10 questions and I give you 10 replies in one top of the forum and the other forum you also will be asked 10 questions in 10 tops, and you'll get 10 answers from me, 10 tops, the second forum will be more active compared to the first? From my point of view, this is ridiculous.

A

I see no reason to be picky ))
And just like that you can write only once. Next will be multiposting.

K

The reason is obvious, the thoughts contained in 1 top is easier to watch than to look for in the murky list of 10 tops, Ktorov was news (not the news or licensors).

L
Lord Ozon 26.03.20

I play Lucas. And indeed, in the entire line I was playing pushers. But don't oppose other to play. Shield and sword is sacred to me!!! :)