3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexsad 26.03.20 09:55 pm

Can't pass the quest with the Ghost of Alberga (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Such a disaster has happened on licensing the Witcher 3 with patch 1.31, installed DLC heart of Stone and Blood and wine. Can't find on Skellige job the Ghost of Alberga. It is simply not on the Bulletin Board and Land in the tavern Arinbjorn also no and nothing happens when you enter the tavern. Besides, the lighthouse no fog and ghosts either. Launched separately passing DLC Blood and wine and moved on Skellige - this task appeared on the Bulletin Board there as well. The king's Gambit has not yet begun and, moreover, even CRIS in Novigrad have not found, so it should work the Ghost of Alberga, then a Stranger in a foreign country. By the way the quest How the rope is not twisted too. How can this be on a licensed copy and how can I fix these boards again not to go?
33 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 26.03.20

alexsad
Maybe someone else already took your order?, here Witcher crowds go.

_
__DOC__ 26.03.20

Fei Fong
Fei Fong wrote:
because it is better than Keris
What is he better? In the case of Hallorum, Skellige choke wars with Nilgai, and Keris will prosper. And the Land will remain alive, if you complete the quest after the coronation Keris (left, if he is alive in the case of Hallorum - not tested).

P
Phenomena 26.03.20

__DOC__
then you will be blocked from quest cave of dreams.

_
__DOC__ 26.03.20

Phenomena
Will not be blocked, I made it before, just going to the cave of dreams, I didn't know what it involves. So it's all good - 2 birds with one stone. Need to walk through the world.)))

_
__DOC__ 26.03.20

Fei Fong
Fei Fong wrote:
Keris does not help with the Wild hunt
Of course, she, the Queen, the state should do and to think about the country, but not to run crazy if you want, but Halmar-that is, in any case, and free him to hell, so don't see the problem.

_
__DOC__ 26.03.20

Katya A.
Katya Alexandrovna wrote:
although he himself was full of problems and no time was
Well, it was not, that is why he managed to help all the peasants, nobles and mages on the continent and Islands. Kindergarten by God, from 12 to 14.

D
Dead Note 26.03.20

Katya A.
not the usual Queen, as in life

F
Fierce_55R 26.03.20

alexsad
After arriving at Skellige and funeral of king bran when otpravljaetsja with Enifer the Wake podhodil to Logos Mad, provoke him to a fight, win and he mentions in a dialogue about the lighthouse and he calls his castle to visit and then there is the long awaited quest!!!

_
__DOC__ 26.03.20

Katya A.
All clear,please. It's your choice and your a witch, you have the right to draw their own conclusions, your choice. I have no more questions.

h
h0p3r 26.03.20

__DOC__
+

A
Aleks 76 26.03.20

Katya A.
Keris sends the Hjalmar in aid of the Witcher

V
Va3ilin4ik 26.03.20

The topic turned to shit what king better. In General I have a job there after the funeral when I went to the tavern Arinbjorn due to the fact that Lukas invited me to deal with this until after the funeral was not of the order and Land in the tavern too nebylo.

_
__DOC__ 26.03.20

Katya A.
That's why the Witcher is an adult game and play it should at least, after 16 (although you can after 12, but your conclusions are funny). You're acting childish, so I guessed your age. You (because of age and not stupidity) don't understand what it means to become a ruler of the people, countries, Kingdom, States etc.. You are responsible for the fate of the people living in it, and their well-being. And you look at it in the yard of his house - : ...I remember you stole from mom's mascara?, well, now I need your help and you're a rat, and shit if I don't help. In the case of the ruler, you are of course obliged to help the man, who done you a tremendous service, but within its responsibility (caris it makes giving of Hjalmar, and he's waving a sword better than her, it would be ridiculous if she went herself. To do?, the ravioli was cooked to the defenders?). The limits of liability because you no longer belong to YOURSELF, you can't kill by their actions, the fate of millions in their debts, especially that you got to his reign.....Oh, Katya, for a long time that's all in General play. Good luck to you.

D
DreamZed 26.03.20

Katya A.
but as a comrade, colleague and friend - to put it mildly not really.
And he never was none of the above,why would you even think that? The fact that we help her to become Queen it is only our whim,but a bonus talent point.Geralt Keris and so helps sending two or three soldiers+ does not occur that Mylower left,although it is under siege black.

D
Danil Zotov 26.03.20

alexsad
in the story, then you go lugos the mad say about this Ghost

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Katya A.
The plot in the game, in the books, Geralt is usually one very important goal that is not urgent, however, in his way, there are always different problems, and other things... And about Keris, then help her, so asks her dad, not her. I agree with the person above, you are either too young and this game is not for you, either you do not listen and follow.

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Katya A.
Bianca itself is a soldier, she has no obligations, she probably even group/troop no. which it commands, is likely to Roche, but even he cannot be compared with the responsibilities that fall on the shoulders of the ruler of Skellige. On this Keris as a wise and considerate, knows how to use resources and people, if you have the opportunity to help Geralt in the fight against wild hunt, she would send his brother, who's a good fighter, eager to battle and glory and will bring more good than caris.

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Fei Fong
About? And arguments please or are you always so vain talking?

_
__DOC__ 26.03.20

Katya A.
Everything is clear, warrior.
if the person is an idiot, it's a long time
Play, I all, and with the pot I got 40 years ago.

T
TheCORTEX 26.03.20

If I understand correctly this is the mission where the island has a lighthouse (on the shore of the dead Corolla) and the need to exorcise the Ghost of vengeance or something...XS I was at this task stumbled upon by accident when the terrain would ,just went in a little house down the road from the lighthouse there person was the lighthouse Keeper he is the type and give it the job (fog there just needs to be) as Geralt join immediately mentioned remark is not casual or something (and I immediately went to explore) to the DLS as far as I know not who has nothing to do, at that time heart of stone has been fully completed , the blood and the wine did not start , the main plot was to storm the fortress....so XS...