3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexsad 26.03.20 09:55 pm

Can't pass the quest with the Ghost of Alberga (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Such a disaster has happened on licensing the Witcher 3 with patch 1.31, installed DLC heart of Stone and Blood and wine. Can't find on Skellige job the Ghost of Alberga. It is simply not on the Bulletin Board and Land in the tavern Arinbjorn also no and nothing happens when you enter the tavern. Besides, the lighthouse no fog and ghosts either. Launched separately passing DLC Blood and wine and moved on Skellige - this task appeared on the Bulletin Board there as well. The king's Gambit has not yet begun and, moreover, even CRIS in Novigrad have not found, so it should work the Ghost of Alberga, then a Stranger in a foreign country. By the way the quest How the rope is not twisted too. How can this be on a licensed copy and how can I fix these boards again not to go?
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Fei Fong
Fei Fong wrote:
she believes the opposite. that she's tougher than him. stronger faster. but the dialogues are proof.even at the entrance to kaer Trolde.. they say she is believes that strong male..
She so thinks thats really, as long as it will not do to race to the top of the mountain. And what does this mean?

D
DreamZed 26.03.20

Fei Fong
Misour as was an adviser and negotiator in the book so in the game and it still,even Crash says he can tell Mysooru,on the search for CRIS. In the book,and especially in the game universe have changed long ago days,when the magicians pointed out to the kings.
Your Katya angry snort to the address of the Keris is so funny,let's just leave this topic.smart people explained everything to You,and how to digest it already your business.

D
DreamZed 26.03.20

Katya Alexandrovna wrote:
All clear. Here it is the image of a real man. Beyond 40 and instructing the mind to reason in the gaming forum)
Girl you in the first message showed your level of intelligence,please stop trying to prove that it can be even lower.It is better to listen that clever people tell you.

a
alexsad 26.03.20

Fierce_55
Thank you for the solution! I immediately went on Skellige, it does not go to the funeral of bran and to drink, because in Novigrad haven't learned anything yet about CRIS and wanted to Skellige to collect all questions and complete all assignments and contracts. So now back to Novigrad

a
alexsad 26.03.20

Daniel Zotov
Thank you, have already learned

a
alexsad 26.03.20

Fierce_55
Thanks friend, already know

D
DreamZed 26.03.20

Fei Fong
You do not exaggerate,but speak facts,people want facts and logical arguments lead,and you answered-fu Keris beastly,she went with me Hunting drive.

D
DreamZed 26.03.20

Fei Fong
__DOC__ wrote:
You are responsible for the fate of the people living in it, and their well-being. And you look at it in the yard of his house - : ...I remember you stole from mom's mascara?, well, now I need your help and you're a rat, and shit if I don't help. In the case of the ruler, you are of course obliged to help the man, who done you a tremendous service, but within its responsibility (caris it makes giving of Hjalmar, and he's waving a sword better than her, it would be ridiculous if she went herself. To do?, the ravioli was cooked to the defenders?). The limits of liability because you no longer belong to YOURSELF, you can't kill by their actions, the fate of millions in their debts, especially that you got to his reign
__DOC__ wrote:
What is he better? In the case of Hallorum, Skellige choke wars with Nilgai, and Keris will prosper.
DreamZed wrote:
And he never was none of the above,why would you even think that? The fact that we help her to become Queen it is only our whim,but a bonus talent point.Geralt
inferences and facts in favor of caris.You besides hurt feelings of the arguments I saw.
Fei Fong wrote:
it's been 10 hours and did not answer. sobsno on the forums much the language of the grind. #aceponate
Do not go to the person that we're okay sooner communicated in different themes.so let's continue and continue.
If I personally than you are hurt then I apologize as a fellow gamer.

W
Widukind 26.03.20

The task for the Ghost of Alberga it is better to get on a feast for king bran's in dialogue with Logosol Insane - for this you need to fight him if I'm not mistaken. Novigrad and the ridiculous and add nothing to do with it. I got this job, not only coming to Triss, and not even doing basic tasks wilenskie

T
TheIllusiveMan 26.03.20

Made an epic mess in a couple of dozen messages, and the answer was not given. Well done. Got to get going.

M
Markus1998 12.01.21

in short, if suddenly someone needs it, then I have found a solution, I will not write about understandable things that the quest needs to be started after "The King is Dead - Long Live the King" and before the "King's Gambit", and so, I slept with yen and after that I moved from the place of conversation with the leader to another place because I played with a mod that allows you to follow the signs from any place, but you need to go to the entrance of the party and the script will work

a
asuran1973 22.02.21

Markus 1998
Thank you very much. Your answer helped more than the entire sheet above.

S
Sssses52 28.10.21

Markus1998
Thanks, it helped