3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 01.10.19 11:45 am

waiting for release? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

today I just found out about it I like waiting for you?
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 01.10.19

No

M
Mihail Golohvast 01.10.19

no, 6K rubles( release) for the full game, let yourself buy) and actually the game is not far removed from the last game, so the forest

Z
ZZZKarp 01.10.19

What do the theme???? I want, and you, and you, and they..........................in the furnace!!!
In the previous topics already chewed!

S
Serega666 01.10.19

3K for a standard edition it's too much, maybe buy in a year or two, 400 rubles on sale

A
Artem gavrikov 01.10.19

Serega666's
well, che you wanted a new game like

P
Prodavec snov 01.10.19

No do not wait.Everything I liked in Wild lands, they merged.

b
bazilews 01.10.19

Of course I am.Cool series.

80th 01.10.19

Ultimate Edition 5.499 ??? !!! No thanks ...

A
Andrew Nash 01.10.19

If you can play, like in Hidden & Dangerous, switching between the Persians, with the possibility of the tactical map and commands, and the bots are not dumb idol, and if it is possible to customize each member of the squad, that is a game sharpen not only a coop, but under NORMAL single pass, then Yes, I'm looking forward to this game. But if, as always, through the casual bottom - I free this addon is not needed. It is time to start to boycott these trends Farkray and then paid Newton, GOST Rekon waylands and now his addon breakpoint - HURRAY, finally in 2019, they have learned to make corpses not disappear, the progress live!

D
DemonXL1080 01.10.19

Andrew Nash
Oh, I remembered this game Hidden & Dangerous, what is it was cool at the time, that would be a new part or a remake, that's happy to wait, and wait for the new Ghost Recon...

j
jigadloff 01.10.19

Andrew Nash
Bots in General will not be any co-op or in a lone chase!

A
Andrew Nash 01.10.19

jigadloff
That is what is sad

d
dima makee 01.10.19

I'll wait for a discount

B
BioGen 01.10.19

I personally do not expect and do not want to wait.

N
Nightma[R]e 01.10.19

The game is a improved version of the Wildlands (without AI companions) and The division. The game will have loot, raids. As a partner you only get the drone. With a permanent connection to the Internet you will connect some random Celica. In short the game is focused as long as possible to delay the player in the game. Me personally, if there appears the AI companions (since there will be no tactics) the game can safely ignore the forest. And all this heresy for 3K rubles a game now.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.10.19

Artem Gavrikov
Buy and wait for games in real time is possible only after the release: view the reviews of several youtubers are not selling, browsing performance test on your hardware, wakes it work fine bottom optimized fake, of course, you yourself must draw your own conclusion on whether you like this game and then buying and waiting... 3K rubles worth this game is the standard edition, Yes it should be a masterpiece if not then they would go to the forest...

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 01.10.19

No. As always will be optimized at the highest level.

A
Alphalva 01.10.19

Artem Gavrikov wrote:
waiting for release?
Normal games of choice not so much, especially after 2015.
And we are not talking about a masterpiece.
So yeah, waiting is appropriate, the more Wild Lands are made very soundly.

d
dos-unit 01.10.19

after two butok decided for themselves what to take. Division 2 is heading to hell. One hope for breakpoint. Gold version with 20% discount - 4000 RUB Quite normal.