3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav128 28.03.20 09:27 pm

Is there a way to remove armor from Barika (Tyranny)

Maybe once on the plot to extricate him? For example, using the frigid mountain? Just so much heavy armor has accumulated, and to fasten it on someone... And then I would sell, instead of to carry.
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palivvjr 28.03.20

Sorry, no way.

x
xxxDARK_MANxxx 28.03.20

Palivvjr
If not, then there is another companion (tank) with the armor change?

y
yor1ck 28.03.20

nope, only if you make this, can heavy armor Sirin to give. There are some so play...

A
Abbat76 28.03.20

Barik said that maybe his armor can be removed or made after the Edict of the Storm, or if you find the Master Stiffness Mountain. The edict of the Storm I had not yet finished, and me with the famous masters of the Frigid Mountain I have no such dialog boxes to strings.

S
Shine 28.03.20

And he says that may have repulsa under the armor, so it is better not to touch anything. Personally, I have failed.

E
Eriori 28.03.20

Judging by the ending it is difficult to say whether he is still human and can without reservation. Because as it displays his inner world.

D
Dasouk 28.03.20

Eryri
Poop urine?))

E
Eriori 28.03.20

Dasouk
No, what he is at heart a piece of shit... Because if you go for the disgraced and have his high reputation, he armor will not remove but it will peel and it won't smell. But if Asha dies the Barik will turn into dull rusty statue at the intersection.

U
UStanisO 28.03.20

MB in the future the developers will make that it can be removed

R
Razryvatel Pukanov 28.03.20

Otherwise the point of all these upgrades to his armor?

N
Nesuschiy_tmu 28.03.20

I once had a bug, I refused to take Barika in the squad in the camp of the Op and after the transition to the camp of the choir appeared not usable NPCs,when I was cleaning the pointer on top of it was written baric,in the form it was a hefty blond man in his underpants,he stood near the hill where there is a 5th eye when passing on the side of the Choir.
To remove the armor from him in the future and failed.

K
Kilimor 28.03.20

Barik without armor.
Спойлерhttp://linkme.ufanet.ru/images/36fc0cdf310303439f224cbfa32c0eac.png

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

Kilimor
well nafig? it would be better to zampoleri how? software or the game.

K
Kilimor 28.03.20

raspisnoy1
On the game the armor impossible to remove, edit save.
Spoiler
C:\Users\\Saved Games\Tyranny\.savegame\MobileObjects.save

Find http://pastebin.com/2RqaJRzx (only 4 on every element of armor)
Change True to False

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

Kilimor
Yes, I have uspokoili...in the game is really huge time....twice flew everywhere and in the prologue 5 times slept...))and 4 days in stock with all the minor

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

Kilimor
damn it waved with gibberish in the file, the Notepad in the top-10 by default, what is left of the encoding and Notepad++ is the same...but still Total Commander Extended in conjunction with AkelPad coped (in this case German a801dd4058d84529b8a2b9c78aa69b0b .savegame is MobileObjects.save)...scottss will your lines look)))

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

Kilimor
opened MobileObjects.save so there is False !
another began to look for rows where the wagon! not 4 ( by the way why 4? because pichichi also fixed the muzzle)

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

Kilimor
shorter decided the wagon lines to chase down the search and really True there rows of 5,as I originally assumed-singer, too, Packed! forever)))
Celine pulled her muzzle ))) did not die as feared )))though she's still in the stall is(after the pillars lifted bawlers))
and Barika armor bullshit real -though now the mountain heavy ,which in the game a lot to have someone attach)))no wonder a couple of hours killed( confused False in a row in 20 the file-while True found )

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

that's who should be where to find naked serun in armor

P
Povarkok 28.03.20

You can still unlock the armor palette Barika .

Spoiler