3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav128 28.03.20 09:27 pm

Is there a way to remove armor from Barika (Tyranny)

Maybe once on the plot to extricate him? For example, using the frigid mountain? Just so much heavy armor has accumulated, and to fasten it on someone... And then I would sell, instead of to carry.
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
seefree 28.03.20

With Barika you can remove the armor in the game without resorting to any of the Bahamas. Then I needed to kill the voice of Nereta without an order from Ashe, and then to subdue Ashe (he swears the loyalty to me), and then ask him to deliver the Barik of the mark Ashe and to remove the magical protection from it. After that come to a secluded smithy (where I talked about the armor) to get a barrel of blood of the Goddess (the weeping statue of the first locations) and to perform the ritual (in a bath of blood povydergivat iron from Barika). He survives the metal takes the blacksmith, and in return gives you two-handed axe. Barik released and can wear normal armor.
By the way, it's not washed and not combed, and then it can be washed and it will be already much more attractive.

s
seefree 28.03.20

Barik without armor

V
VladOFF 28.03.20

seefree
Are you serious? This topic is still from the ORIGINAL GAME, NO add-ONS WOUND a BASTARD, where was this ability to remove armor. You before post learn all the nuances.

r
raspisnoy1 28.03.20

VladOFF
I agree...then there was a possibility...only editing the save all on all off.... but it made me think about preprohormone-and came out a few additions