3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 04.09.19 04:03 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The best games with original mechanics

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10 with the theme "a Better game with original mechanics."
At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE variants of SPECIFIC games that, in your opinion, fit this definition. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Write the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only three games (the first three proposed options).
3. Write specific game, not game series. If you came to mind the whole series, try to select the one specific game.

From the offered games, we will select the top 10 proposals will start the vote. Thank you in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
273 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpartanSoap 04.09.19

Prey (2017)
Max Payne
Portal

M
MelShlemming 04.09.19

Operation Silent Storm
Portal
Minecraft

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 04.09.19

space rangers 2
Vangers
Portal

O
Old_seemann 04.09.19

Demon Souls
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Minecraft

PS: of all the souls/born games decided to choose, with what started the series.
For minecraft please not shit to throw the game mechanics is really original.

d
djjack 04.09.19

Spore
FTL (Faster Than Light)
Contrast

T
TheWickerMan 04.09.19

Singularity
TimeShift
Max Payne

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 04.09.19

Batman: Arkham
Dark Souls
Mount & Blade

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 04.09.19

Grand Theft Auto 5
This War of Mine
Flatout 2

B
BioGen 04.09.19

Bulletstorm
Painkiller
Prey (2006)

C
Ctakan 04.09.19

Hotline Miami
Fahrenheit
Bulletstorm

t
tovarish comrade 04.09.19

Trilogy Valkyria chronicles - that's what mechanics are unique and original, and not something that has been written here.

R
Raptor-95 04.09.19

Dishonored 2
Space rangers 2
Portal 2

D
Demon_ru95 04.09.19

Mount & Blade
Corsairs
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines

m
magister1 04.09.19

For me the best game mechanics, where there is at least some difference from other games.This is my top like this:
1.Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor(first time I see this mechanic, if she was, unable to challenge, I will be glad to see other such products).
2.Spore(Well here all clearly).
3.This War of Mine(the War so is not shown).

Y
Yakov Budnikov 04.09.19

bloodborne (as best game in the series, and other such games there, all oxazoline to the limit)

d
dimakozhanov 04.09.19

1) Batman: Arkham Knight - the Arkham series has presented a simple, unique and entertaining combat system, could have combined bitmap, stealth and open world and raised the quality of superhero games at the highest level.
2) Clive Barker's Jericho - 6 unique characters with its own characteristics, weaknesses and weapons, as well as the ability to switch between them when you want, one of the most unique and atmospheric shooters.
3) Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - the Nemesis system.

As for me worthy of mention:
1) Remember Me - the ability to wash, extract, and rewrite memories
2) Mirror's Edge - complete the parkour in first person what else to say
3) Sand the trilogy of Prince of Persia.

S
Shyrik408 04.09.19

1. Dark Messiah of Might and Magic ( if I am not mistaken, this is the first game with a special osvoboditelnaya from Arkane)
2. Get Even(a very interesting mix of genres, very surprised by this project, the poles keep the bar))
3. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (well, there is nothing to add, elegant a strategic simulation game, I wanted to write first XCOM:Apocalypce... but no))

P
Patrick Jones 04.09.19

1.Portal (2007)
2.Prey (2006)
3.Metal gear solid (1998)

S
Stigmat888 04.09.19

Guitar Hero
Portal
Max Payne

u
ushakow 04.09.19