3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hizi 28.03.20 09:35 pm

Unnatural vitality (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Yesterday, a friend with five meters right in the face with a revolver shot. So the enemy ran as if nothing had happened and vahetul it with a shotgun.
For replay friend took him prezentov 70% HP.
Anyone think that's normal?
If you also see a similar, perhaps how to use the cheats, for to that without tears will not look. Realism above all else, for the sake of it and bought the game.
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanek46 28.03.20

I feel for you bro

G
GumaSt 28.03.20

hisi wrote:
Realism above all else
As written above,I feel you bro,if you're looking for in these games,the realism, where 3шлем save you from a bullet to the head

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 28.03.20

Realism? PUBG? Hmm... Here these two is clearly something extra.

h
hizi 28.03.20

GumaSt
So the uncovered areas of the head should not change the parameters of its protection. No matter what at the brow of the helmet if the hit is logged in the eyes. Or the system is so primitive that check hits does not change damage depending on hits in a separate part of the head, torso, etc.??? If so, it is, alas, the primitive. Expect more from developers in the year 2018. Now have to wear a helmet on your head and expect protect your eyes neck etc. kindergarten)

C
ColonelJason 28.03.20

GumaSt
Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Guys, I see you are big experts on realism in games, help us, less competent layers, to do this play realistic? In addition to Armagh will come up with something?
hisi
Yeah, dude, Desk garden. And, you know, it's not considered damage to internal organs, no broken bones and bleeding, a bandage is wound on the same arm weapon shoot after getting wet, you can't eat and defecate, and generally, the world is seen from a third person, and every five thousand the mouse is not broken. But you now, I suppose, will tell us about all the many non-primitive games where a headshot or enrolls in different ways, depending on the degree of openness of one or another area.

d
dekumxne 28.03.20

hisi
Well this is pubg. It makes no sense to look for meaning in a game where the saiga is the same in the third, the West is killing with ansata and naked body have three shots). Well, sort of. Just play, someday, maybe she will stop lag. ( no ).

A
ARM_SERJ 28.03.20

The author, buy yourself Rainbow six siege and ride for pleasure, there is less cheaters, shooting nice and shit(most importantly in the head with any gun and hit a corpse)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 28.03.20

ColonelJason
But why come up with if initially, purely from the point of view of realization of damage and shooting mechanics of ARMA and similar games are trying more or less to the realism approach. The shooters in these two indicators and the inherent realism because they are key for the gameplay of a shooter. If they are different, and there is nothing about the realism of talking even with photorealistic graphics, the sound, etc. Is secondary.
Well, after about six months it will be possible to advise EFT. From the point of view of the shooting, there was a full order. Questions singhroy need to decide and pistols with shotguns a bit outbalancing will be in order. On the approach of modular helmets and unloading, in which the protection will be only those parts of the body and head, which are covered by the protection. If armored visor on the helmet or Kevlar mask does not hang, then hit in the face with guarantees the death. It is the same with unloading. The protection is only where the armor plates were installed. Well, plus the processing of the medicine, when the effect will not be as it is now, almost instantly, and the positive effects will come over time. And animation the use of drugs make the gameplay quite hardcore and realistic.

C
ColonelJason 28.03.20

Armagh,about which it was clear that in addition to her do not call (although the realism of shooting there, frankly, so-so - anyone with experience of shooting from combat weapon understands it), and EFT which will ever be released... Rich list, fans of realism is where carousing.
Hopefully, other experts will advise us something more sensible.

m
milcin7 28.03.20

EFT is already well-comes!)

C
ColonelJason 28.03.20

ARM_SERJ
Ceej is a wonderful game, but alas, in this aspect, she will not do it people die from five shots in the heel, and we need realism. And Kheda were not always recorded.

h
hizi 28.03.20

This is nonsense, if the game thinks that the helmet protects the whole head, like Isaac Clarke's space suit, but even cooler, for invisible...

h
hizi 28.03.20

Don't know anything about EFT. Thanks for the tip. Was going to buy Armu 3. I'm going to follow this project. ARMA 3 will wait or even pass, if this blows up...

C
ColonelJason 28.03.20

hisi
I repeat the question: what is the game doesn't think so? Well, except for EFT - his honor and praise, if there is really going to be implemented.
hisi wrote:
I'm going to follow this project. ARMA 3 will wait or even pass, if this blows up..
The impression that you premium choose.

h
hizi 28.03.20

ColonelJason
Trilogy Of Dead Space. Yeah, not the topic a bit. But the principle of vulnerability of individual sites there is remarkably implemented.

h
hizi 28.03.20

ColonelJason
Take Fallout 3/NV for example. Great at first glance, the game that aspires to realism damage. But after a precise hit with a sniper in the head with some kind of raider and even in the Slough, I stopped believing what was happening, for he quietly went on his attack, and without protection)

h
hizi 28.03.20

ColonelJason
Another particularly annoying that Page no animations the use of bladed weapons like in BF. Waving in the face with macheti or sickle at the enemy, and he reloads the gun and sends you into the lobby calmly... Well, not nonsense it?

C
ColonelJason 28.03.20

hisi
hisi wrote:
Great at first glance, the game that aspires to realism damage.
The game is, frankly, very Amateur, but it's okay. It is not clear what relevance to our discussion is originally tuned for a step by step fighting fighting role-playing game. Let's ASCII roguelike for example, here - that's where some of the realism, of course, more than anywhere else. But we, in my opinion, talking about plane specific category of games-shooters. Through this, it is not very clear what does and dead space. Besides, are you saying that the DS is freely replaceable armor, the protection of which is calculated in accordance with closed/open areas?
hisi wrote:
Another particularly annoying that Page no animations the use of bladed weapons like in BF
This is not animation the use of bladed weapons animation is finishing off with melee weapons. In page impossible to implement it this way because melee weapons can't kill with one blow. In General, it is strange to blame the realism in a game, while igraa in BF, where a man fishing in the belly of the horn of the submachine gun and healing in tecenii 10 seconds himself-a..

h
hizi 28.03.20

No, the DS only prepared characteristics of these sites, dismemberment and sometimes just the scripts, but after playing for 10 years. 8 years DS 2, which is multiplayer battles and you can play for these monsters. BF is not played, but the animation is finishing off a cold weapon in Page more than appropriate, and the inability to kill with one blow stripped the enemy does not justify the presence of in-game scrap, machetes and sickle. It looks very funny. If ABG not pretend to realism, and the claims would not be. Any game that is not intended for the arcade, claim to realism. Otherwise, what's the concept/philosophy of the game? Why should she be interested?? And in terms of the use of bladed weapons BF got pabg.

C
ColonelJason 28.03.20

hisi
hisi wrote:
Any game that is not intended for the arcade, claim to realism.
This statement is not true: almost any strategy or RPG no arcade, no realism. And the vast majority of shooters on the same level of realism. Some depart a little more in the direction of arcade games (doom, quake), some in the direction of realism (rainbow, SWAT, ARMA), but no one, and certainly not the creators of Parga, not saying that they are shooting claim to realism. Such statements allow myself is that the creators Avio/racing game and fishing.

hisi wrote:
Otherwise, what's the concept/philosophy of the game?
Again a logical error. You compare incomparable categories: arcade is a collection of genre features, and realism is, ironically, the level of realism in the game. These concepts intersect only in the fact that in the arcades of realism not usually. But this does not mean that any non-arcade game a priori claim to realism.
hisi wrote:
Otherwise, what's the concept/philosophy of the game? Why should she be interested??
Again, the category unrelated to the previous one. The concept of the game is, first and foremost, the mechanics of the game through which the player interacts with the game. Accordingly, neither the presence of the arcade, no realism does not determine the availability concept, since the concept is there in any game, and the arcade and realism - not in any, as we explained above.
hisi wrote:
And in terms of the use of bladed weapons BF got pabg.
As For Honor killing BF, and then what?
In General, I understand the phrase,
hisi wrote:
Or the system is so primitive that check hits does not change damage depending on hits in a separate part of the head
accuses the game in the primitiveness of the character, which was all [is conceptually similar] games ever. It is a value judgment formed on ignoring the comparable symptom from all other objects of the considered set. It's like saying this brand of cars are very bad in terms of security, since it can be crushed to death.