3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
digitalkid 28.03.20 10:34 pm

Interesting classes. Who made that up? (characters) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Now restrictions all took off for classes, so was wondering who that imagine.
All play standard or someone experimenting.

Now trying mage with a shield. Physical and magical damage holds no mana cost, while still cooks as it should.
What to call such a beast (a class) FZ..

Anyways, who came up with interesting?
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sinpro 28.03.20

almost a common thief with a bow and light armor, but not the dagger, and greatsword, fired from the bushes, and who ran razrushaetsya into two halves
and if you get bored, grow fur and eat all

B
Beraion 28.03.20

Playing a warrior - mage. Go in normal clothes, like Talgara wanderer, the natural armor of 0. In one hand a sword and in another spell, an illusion, a change and a bit of destruction.

M
Morder07 28.03.20

Standard two-handed Orc warrior, nothing more. Here is the build. Designed for level 50, but there are all sorts of eloquence, hacks, etc. will allow to swing all only level 53m
http://tespedia.ru/special/skyrim_skill_calculator#t/10/0,0,v2qiv4,-xfb60y,25gciu,0,0,0

K
Kurosaki_gamer 28.03.20

Has anyone played the two-handed sword in light armor ? Painfully perk the wings of the wind looks delicious...

D
D.Artist 28.03.20

In General, in fact the game is classless, well at least the perk limit to gods like Morrissey or not Oble to do was have a positive effect on replayability.
For myself, brought only 2 viable classes:
1. Archer-illusionist-assassin - swing until it stops stealth, bow, and illusion, all of this helps us to walk quietly, bespaleva to cast spells and with a couple of shots to kill the thick enemies, while always having the opportunity to go into the shadows causing enemies to lose track of us and to get around.
2. The healer-mage-warrior in the cord. the armor is rather heavy. armor, alteration, destruction, healing and any type of melee weapon is a good choice. Finally we get a Persian with a maximum resist magic and absorption part of the spell in mana, maximum protection from physical attacks, the school of destruction instead of archery (ranged combat) and weapons for quick killing of all creatures, and the ability to heal themselves an unlimited number of times in combat.
All of these classes is enough perks for leveling alchemy/enchantment/smithing things for the Munchkins.

Y
YuseF 28.03.20

warrior dorucka after a hard armor shield bow always in the inventory

C
Cheshirskiy kot 28.03.20

Before I read the guides and similar stuff, and did not put the legendary difficulty, everything was perfect, that is, the Distribution of perks -Enchantment, Alchemy, Eloquence, a Forge and a half hour running around the city to bankruptcy all traders, Battle Sorcery To please, I love her screaming, the Heavy Armor and Agnolucci, Recovery, before fleeing from death to level 60 I do not want to kill off half the HP, and hacking to 100 itself is gone, without perks.

E
Edmin 28.03.20

heavy MAG - issue)

F
Filipp Antoniadi 28.03.20

Pure MAG, Rob, focusing on the destruction and change (love spell Paralysis), mod for rebalancing the branches (to develop spells of lower levels in accordance with the level of branches), enchanted armor damage and reduce the cost of spells (not to zero, and so the mana is still spent, but slow) and protection from magic damage. Playing on expert, pumped gradually already the school of restoration, 40 LVL. The difficulty to expert, played jauntily, we have to run from soldiers with durocem, kill with a single blow and Dodge the arrows of the archers. Adrenaline heaps)

i
ivKINGvi 28.03.20

Illusory destroying an Archer crouching in the darkness!)))))

E
Evgeniy_Evgeniy 28.03.20

I play a Necromancer. Raise the dead. If they are not present, kill the enemy and make them zombies.