3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iz popy v rot 28.03.20 10:41 pm

Plutocracies NG

I don't understand why so many users are worried about how much they have pros-cons, outraged that their cons, prove that sort of claim for unpaid benefits, edit or delete posts if you receive too many minuses. That's why to worry about such trifles?
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Ass to mouth
There are those who have a reputation in the posts set,and the opponent's disadvantages.He want bots in order of the opponent minuses scatter

m
masha 28.03.20

Someone always lost money.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.03.20

Masha
And you change the nickname, because you're a man in fact, that is essentially lying every moment ^_^
Ass to mouth
Well, negative is when you don't agree, but disagree anonymous and invisible, as if a passerby passed by you, having heard the conversation (you and others) and blurted out you're wrong, minus =] And you don't know who it is and what exactly that is touches the sense of justice )
PS
I talked to him right? What do you think?
P. S. 2 all someone puts cons, it's a funny topic ))

s
stalker7162534 28.03.20

The deal with the pros and cons. Here you can just see how many freaks you pissed off. The rest of the drum. Post about the game only affects those who play this game. During the discussion, majority of the drum that you wrote. Does anyone plusnet for the tip.
Here on other posts, where to read all the posts in the feed there is a plus sign and the minus-interesting, from the point of view of sociology. Especially the politics. Better than any of the Levada centers show the rating of the Runet.
And here shkolota minusone not justify what they have burnt.

P
Pilat. 28.03.20

all Plaszow in this blessed theme \O/ (=

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 28.03.20

support and subscribe to the wishes of the previous gentleman

Ass to mouth
Spoiler

G
Gera95 28.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Well, negative is when you do not agree,
Yeah. HYIP is also dissent? )
Personally, I'm for something that would do to remove these pros cons, at least on gaming forums. Don't like the game move on, why go the forum for this game.

S
Shadowarm 28.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
Vanya login

T
Tiger Goose 28.03.20

Shadowarm
He is banned.

P
Pilat. 28.03.20

Tiger Goose
daladno)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 28.03.20

Well, this is supposedly the same as likes in instagram ... All want more advantages, because it supposedly gives them a sense of superiority tipo about me likes, cool, and if negative, then Oh how so my koment nicks nor like hate me, remove. Although in reality, Yes, it does nothing and likes in the VC and all.

S
Shadowarm 28.03.20

Tiger Goose
Yes, I know,jiving

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.03.20

Pecos_Bill_2.0
So, apparently, the ability to kill pictures, blogs, files and more has been abolished. Now there are only likes.
Had their grades to draw, all very clearly and simply 8)
http://pix.playground.ru/37539/42199/

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 28.03.20

With such a name you are destined to flow cons with each comment.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 28.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
A pity that was removed. Some pictures and files and pulls to put a minus. So your ratings are very useful)

W
WanRoi 28.03.20

Shadowarm wrote:
Vanya login
How many now WAN 0_0

I
Iz popy v rot 28.03.20

Smelly hundredweight of eggs wrote:
With such a name you are destined to flow cons with each comment.
And you with her?!

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 28.03.20

Ass to mouth
Classics of Russian cinema need to know. My nickname comes from a phrase a character in the movie, the picture serves as a hint. But what to take with you. You probably weren't born yet when that movie came out.

S
SonyK_2 28.03.20

Gera95 wrote:
Personally, I'm for something that would do to remove these pros cons...
If you interfere - put the files (with the lock function of the individual elements) and in it create the right rule. The posts will look like this:
Spoiler

G
Gera95 28.03.20

SonyK.
They don't bother me, I give my opinion in spite of the pros and cons. :)
People to communicate the way. In old subjects, without this evil system, people sat something discussed on the games, not chipili and cons of poking.