3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightMoonLight 28.03.20 10:44 pm

The difficulty of NG+ To death. (too easy, something's wrong) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Will start from afar. The first game was played on the lowest difficulty running the campaign mode, and then realized that the best part of the game is of course the hardcore and extra quests, so I created a NG+ to death by taking his own preservation. Immediately confused by the fact that the game is not much different in complexity from the fact that I passed first time (Only the plot). Monsters and people have been beating me slightly (10-15% HP per hit), and the bosses pass the 1st time without the sweat and Quena. I was dressed in the armor school cat, build full attack, chemistry yuzal not very active. But I decided not to bother and took the game for what it was and with me. At the same time (!!!!) in the settings stood death the entire game and LVL enemies was also podstreamer under me. + At the end of Steam did not give achivku for completing the game on the highest difficulty. Now, I firmly decided to still go through the game so that would me each dog is taken out from the bite. Sinned on the saves, downloaded from this site, but again faced the same problem as before. Dogs and monsters still make only Kus 10%. (ON THE DEATH OF NG+). Asked a friend to throw a couple of his saves. Took off. On one I was waiting for Kus 10%, in another 1 UKUCISHA = DEATH( that's what I was expecting). For clarity, the video was removed. Part 1 - NG+ save with taken from this website, part 2 preserving familiar with Kus 10%), 3 of the same save familiar with the difficulty and gameplay like I have. Are the topics that help to understand why I exhibited such a little complexity with seemingly correct settings, and how to start the most I desired the game with Kus = Death). Can retention not pravilnoe choose:(.

21 Comments
Sort by:
R
REXPATRUM 28.03.20

I can advise to put one modification on the difficulty of the game, the intelligence of enemies should increase and the game will be a mini Dark Souls.

R
REXPATRUM 28.03.20

And saving in any way on the complexity of the game is not affected, the save is stored in your passing game, even the settings don't change.
The game settings are changed in the user file.settings or input.settings, save as does not change, it will only kill the game. I recommend to remove these two files and do a"verify game cache if you were not mods and you have started the game anew. Somewhere I thought I saw a slider where you could increase the difficulty of enemies, I forgot where it is. Maybe it is because of this, you have crap like that.

x
xxDJAGERxx 28.03.20

On my ng+LVL 100 in top armor,whips batons with one blow take off half HP )) XS what a joke !!

D
Denis Dzhexons 28.03.20

I agree with Geralt-Witcher-of-Rivia about saves, what about modifications on the difficulty of the game, you can put a mod on a School of Roach.
Tell me what armor and what level on your own save, just the 2nd part of the video shows Geralt with 100lvl and Legendary armors, and the last 69 with Grandmaster armor. (Try the last save game via console to make Geralt's level 100 with Legendary armor, and if again you'll be indestructible, then here's what the problem is).

c
crave1611 28.03.20

it's all in the resistance to certain types of damage, from vegematic and some other armor shock resistance(damage from blunt weapons) is zero

T
ToXeNsiUs 28.03.20

xxDJAGERxx wrote:
On my ng+LVL 100 in top armor,whips batons with one blow take off half HP )) XS what a joke !!
The trick is that at level 100 all the enemies in the game be 5-6 levels above the character. And tall get damage. So configured, the mechanics of the game.

T
ToXeNsiUs 28.03.20

NightMoonLight
Suggest not messing with the saves and do the following: set the console level of Geralt 100. Set in the difficulty settings increase the level of enemies. Do a save via the menu save game. Start the game with a NG+ from that save. Receive profit in the form of an over powerful enemies with a bonus to NG+. Damage received by the character will be very high in any armor up to lethal with a single blow.

J
JABA AZAZINA 28.03.20

Geralt-Witcher-of-Rivia
only the intellect is cheating ? I've been looking for, can throw ?

D
DarkTenshi666 28.03.20

I have a regular new game(not ng+) 100 LVL Geralt,the complexity of the death,enabled Gating LVL enemies at your LVL,the wolf, whether LVL 120 or 130(can't remember exactly), any enemy takes 20-40% HP(maybe more,again I do not remember exactly),and rats and generally almost vancott, mods on the complexity or something not worth it.

So that I don't know what the hell is that shit

P. S I myself dressed in a set school cat + all skills activated(the mod is activated, all skills)

W
Widukind 28.03.20

DarkTenshi666
rats do not measure, they zabagovany in the game like Jin

x
xxDJAGERxx 28.03.20

ToXeNsiUs
It's a shame that crossbows the water does not hit utoptsev.

N
NightMoonLight 28.03.20

DarkTenshi666
So? All right? It should break?

D
DarkTenshi666 28.03.20

NightMoonLight

I didn't see whether you have enabled the option with the levels,and the mobs you hit a sensitive weak + I mobs for 10 or 20 levels above me.

I have a regular new game, not new game+.

P. S I have activated all the skills

D
DarkTenshi666 28.03.20

Widukind

Even a very good indicator that do not need to sit around and do nothing :D

W
Widukind 28.03.20

DarkTenshi666
I do not understand what you mean. It is understandable that determining the average complexity must come either from the most common enemies type utoptsev and robbers, or from the fact how are the boss fights, and not of any exceptional situations. A typical example of fight with gene. If you disable the option increase the level of the enemy, it is possible to pass it in the starting armor around level 13 Geralt, distribute 10 skill points available 15-20 - that is, by itself gin is nothing wrong in itself is not. But if you enable the option increase the level of the enemy (which in the idea nothing should change, as the job level above the level of Geralt), then the distribution of all 20 skill points on save and nothing saves - no adrenaline-pumped immortality, nor raffar, which stupidly do not have time to take. That is a bug. Similarly with rats

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Geralt-Witcher-of-Rivia
I can advise to put one modification on the difficulty of the game, the intelligence of enemies should increase and the game will be a mini Dark Souls.
Can I have the same mod?

N
NightMoonLight 28.03.20

DarkTenshi666
That's what happened. In my opinion, this function does not work.

u
usus 28.03.20

Start ng+ with the initial character on the complexity of death and go toad Bay

D
DarkTenshi666 28.03.20

NightMoonLight

Honestly I don't know what your crap is going on,I forgot to mention that at the time when I played it was all so like I said,even if I change some of the opponents were 130+ LVL(I can't remember if it was actually,but that was something for sure,I don't know how else to say),damage to any enemies were well, just PPC,it's most likely something in the patches created(now I don't have any way to verify it because I can't put the game due to lack of space on the hard drive).

W
Widukind 28.03.20

[Denis]
probably talking about School roach