3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightMoonLight 28.03.20 10:44 pm

The difficulty of NG+ To death. (too easy, something's wrong) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Will start from afar. The first game was played on the lowest difficulty running the campaign mode, and then realized that the best part of the game is of course the hardcore and extra quests, so I created a NG+ to death by taking his own preservation. Immediately confused by the fact that the game is not much different in complexity from the fact that I passed first time (Only the plot). Monsters and people have been beating me slightly (10-15% HP per hit), and the bosses pass the 1st time without the sweat and Quena. I was dressed in the armor school cat, build full attack, chemistry yuzal not very active. But I decided not to bother and took the game for what it was and with me. At the same time (!!!!) in the settings stood death the entire game and LVL enemies was also podstreamer under me. + At the end of Steam did not give achivku for completing the game on the highest difficulty. Now, I firmly decided to still go through the game so that would me each dog is taken out from the bite. Sinned on the saves, downloaded from this site, but again faced the same problem as before. Dogs and monsters still make only Kus 10%. (ON THE DEATH OF NG+). Asked a friend to throw a couple of his saves. Took off. On one I was waiting for Kus 10%, in another 1 UKUCISHA = DEATH( that's what I was expecting). For clarity, the video was removed. Part 1 - NG+ save with taken from this website, part 2 preserving familiar with Kus 10%), 3 of the same save familiar with the difficulty and gameplay like I have. Are the topics that help to understand why I exhibited such a little complexity with seemingly correct settings, and how to start the most I desired the game with Kus = Death). Can retention not pravilnoe choose:(.

21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 28.03.20

Widukind
Understood.