3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 28.03.20 10:47 pm

What movies 2017 impressed the most?

The year ends, and it is time to choose the films You most impressed with in the past year.
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 28.03.20

Impressed? I mean the best, the most interesting in 2017?

Alien: Covenant (2017) - so impressed that the main thought after viewing was leaked a series of Others, alas and Ridley Scott is not a cake =]

Fast and Furious 8 (2017) - has impressed more than the previous episode in this stupid Hollywood series ^_^ Just a brain stem. The writers screwed the elementary logic and physics to complete the program ))

John Wick - Chapter Two (2017) - impressed by how well demented in this film are professional mercenaries that couldn't put one of their own. If anyone can do top immortal heroes in the movies, don't forget to mention this masterpiece =]

Life (2017) - impressed stupidity of scientists on Board a space station scenario, and nonsense in General (lack of knowledge of the ISS: how it really all works, or the fact that the Board, excuse me, disabled was - nonsense squared! this would have been impossible).

Kong: Skull Island (2017) - impressed as always with the military idiots )), But also the fact that the filmmakers decided, as in the old far - (very far - we didn't have), to combine the universes of king Kong and Godzilla, so yeah, looking forward to the sequel )

Logan (2017) - drain impressed the writers of the entire series of the X-Men and, in particular, the drain of Wolverine (and Xavier). Enchanting.

The last Bogatyr (2017) - so impressed that you even don't know whether to wait for the revival of Russian cinema or not )) It's a drain and something far removed from Russian fairy tales. Seriously? Disney? You mad there poshodili? If someone of the kids liked this film, show them the old, Soviet stories, the classics - that's how it should look + modern special effects to add and it would be great. For the Last Bogatyr - insult the classics of Soviet and Russian fairy tales at all.

Power Rangers (2017) - impressed by the lack of the expected antics of the main characters of the film :] the movie Looked pretty good, although stupid enough, but in comparison with the old Rangers is a masterpiece, lol)

The Dark Tower (2017) - impressed me with the horror of what made the writers of the original story. Stupidity climb with all the cracks, the questions remain unanswered, the film is okay, nothing really can show and explain what is happening. Epic drain )

Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) - series continues to delight with the presence of a ton of nonsense every time 8) fun ) But Yes, and only! Very impressive )

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Reverrius
damn, and again, stupid topic without nothing, well you have your movies have thrown for 2017 - what we liked, what is not.. and it turns out just to create a theme for the sake of which is unclear

I have no film for the past year was not impressed, I will not enumerate,
almost all the stories again
and the most unpleasant - is narcissism and photoshoping computer most of these mugs, why?
the whole picture of the film kill it.

T
The Strider987 28.03.20

From movies I liked the most of BLET RUNNER 2049 a very good sequel to 1982, the year, though, and took it off, not Ridley Scott. There is also a very controversial Alien: Testament, I honestly film, even than liked. Fatty Falcon and red cynic's better not to listen if you really understand the universe alien will be able to formulate an opinion about the movie, if not then view the opinion of KENTEK or Metobolic - a. It - not a bad horror old school, but I liked in this film to observe the life of American students of the late 80 - ies, though I know that life is beautified, but still one of the best films of the year. Spider-man: Exhaust - wow this is the Spiderman we deserve: light, cheerful, not boring . No more of these two whiners-Andrew Garfield and Toby Maguire. By far one of the best films of the year.
Movies that disappointed me this year: Stinking Rangers, STAR:8 LAST GEDEH, transformers, and like all

K
Kanych 28.03.20

Reverrius
Good question! Because personally I have not had such a film that I was waiting for it and it lived up to my expectations. This is my latest movie seems to have been interstellar, after such large-scale events in the world of cinema, I do not recall. Was the Survivors I was waiting for him, but expectations were not fulfilled. Dunkirk even did not expect, in the 2017th war theme was not interesting to me, so I missed the Mel Gibson movie is also about war. Blade runner the new have not looked, Yes, and old too, so I can't say whether it is possible to put it next to masterpieces.

K
Kanych 28.03.20

From just any: a Dog's life. Planet of the apes: War. Salyut 7.

R
Reverrius 28.03.20

For 2017 I for myself have identified the following films:

The film is directed by Denis Villeneuve for the second year in a row is the best for me (in 2016, the championship in the individual kinotrope I gave the picture Arrival). But in the case of Blade Runner 2049, the Director was much more risks, because behind him stood the magnificent first part of Ridley Scott. Fortunately, Villeneuve coped with the task! Blade Runner 2049 turned out beautiful and atmospheric film that needs to see everyone who likes science fiction, neonoir and just great movies.

In early 2017, the release of a film Split by the famous Director M. night Shyamalan. This is a very good psychological Thriller with elements of horror and James McAvoy in the title role. It is the skill of the Director and a compelling game with James were the main keys to the success of this film. Came out very good.

The film is an allegory from Darren Aronofsky. This is a film that restored my faith in cinema. With Javier Bardem and Jennifer Lawrence in the lead roles. However, to recommend him to everyone I will not, because it is clearly not for a wide audience.

Haven't been in a fit of horror in film, and directed by Andrew Moschetti took to correct this unfair situation by releasing a new It. Efficiently removed kingovskoy classic horror film about "the dancing clown" Pennywise. And although the film can not be called very terrible, but he competently delivered, a beautiful and rather spectacular. And this is the best thing that ever happened to the genre of chinkororo in recent years.

Pretty good movie with a relevant theme. Get Out skillfully blends the Thriller and horror, holding in the right tension and gives the original story. Definitely a worthwhile film.

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Reverrius
opinion of course +))

and I'm none of the above you are not hooked.
Split two times he started and was cut down, the fool knows not to concentrate
McAvoy respect, but after the Dirt in his presence.. I believe he ceased to give, and maybe the Director, maybe the.. operator will not understand yet

Mom! - Aronofsky... hmm.. expected more,Requiem for a dream is much stronger

It Yes, how can one and the same)), it is not hooked, if only a participant with the actor who played Pennywise impressed
Спойлерhttps://cdn.fishki.net/upload/post/2017/09/14/2381005/57893d659f414e9eb9ce60ffa243cefd.gif

Off - weave with the skeleton Key a clear, one saw that can and will come, and I strike)
Spielerkonto retarded as it is quieter to speak? lucky short black man, usually in the first minutes of the film wet

purely my opinion about movies

PI.si.. the first film missed blade Runner not watched yet, waiting for a normal company, one does not roll)

S
Scrull 28.03.20

As always - watching old movies that I missed.

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

tell those that liked it
Salyut-7.. cried at the end, which very rarely happens when watching,
crying probably because filmed on real events, and consulted for the movie the astronauts, and not from the ceiling idea and the plot is taken

Windy river - the film ends with the text statistics of missing women is appalling, but it did not consider the indigenous residents of the US, I mean Indians, they simply do not make the list missing, in the sense of these women :(
few looks and reads after the ending movie, but the Director's main idea and Creek chtoli posted at the end.. really not myself after watching
care about the blacks, and the indigenous did not put that in.

Sheridan by the way a scolding given in the text, and kind of like a movie cut and removed, but online he is there,
how fortunate that I saw it with that ending, what the Director intended,!)) wow

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull
and I identity, especially those which rental the Soviet Union and Russia never had.
difficult without translation to learn and understand, but terribly interesting

only the subject of the film of 2017))

S
Scrull 28.03.20

S
Don't know how it was with movies in the USSR and Russia, I'm from Central Asia. And not so old-that-be know it all. We had stores with discs.

The theme is about movies 2017, only around since 2010, and especially not films that would appeal to me, except for some Chinese.

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull
wrote:
Don't know how it was with movies in the USSR and Russia, I'm from Central Asia. And not so old-that-be know it all
uh excuse me, you want to say that I'm old, if I watch all that long since removed))
take a look at the movies of 50's and 60's, everything has been removed long ago, now only remakes removable.

I am not so much in old lady..)), I just like movies, because in the old climb to understand - what is more important and more interesting: the initial or repetitive.

now, by sozhaleniiyu, all repeated from year to year,
there is a literature which breathes as much as the fact that you should take, but the authors request or too much or put conditions unenforceable,
although.. can they right

S
Scrull 28.03.20

S
Well, you wrote about the release in the USSR and no translation, I've never heard about it here and concluded that you are a lady))))
I haven't watched the remakes of old movies, can't say anything about it.

Movies of 50-60s.. Is that about the Italian mafia in those times.. have not Yet reached such films. Today looked at Platoon, before stir of echoes.

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull
wrote:
I am from Central Asia
with respect to A. Karpykova, his Spotlight for me the most is the feature movie of those years

S
Scrull 28.03.20

S
I'm Russian, just was born here. A. Karpykova don't know, maybe somewhere it was mentioned, but I don't know who it is.

Especially from movies I prefer criminal, some militants and the military.

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull
Scrull wrote:
Well, you wrote about the release in the USSR and no translation
meant that if you really want to, you can find any movie now on the Internet.. only trouble with translations))
but if you little bit understand the overseas language, then the movies will be shown :)

I now Yakuts film wildly liked, the identity opened with a strong hand
https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/moy-ubiyca-2016-993183/

Kazakhstan and so completely to Fig umopomrachitel movies

S
Scrull 28.03.20

S
Someday it will reach to these films. Now from your favorite movies - pulp fiction.

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull
are you joking, neighing??
Got it! to help you
Spoiler

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull
well lie, if you please, sir.
the location - Moscow, what the fuck about Asia rubbed?

you have Moscow in the forehead Zvezditsa? that as much as you her in the profile herachat? rest does not?
write London next time, more confidence will give))

M
MesyacMay 28.03.20

Scrull
Scrull wrote:
The Internet never was and never will be true information about how I country, my name and such. It's simple, Moscow - standard, check profile.
all this proves once again that the movie you crap Troll you no..
and fuck me the information? pffffffffffffffff))